Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Saw this coming...

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 05:05 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was a Texas half mile run... I believe they ended up going full throttle for a little over a 1/4 mile. UGR TTR won the event. Z is fast!
Old 05-02-2012, 06:37 AM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Awd car won the event......no **** to eat here
Old 05-02-2012, 07:05 AM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Hate to say it but,...I told you so.

AWD SW vs RWD Vette..slow roll.

http://youtu.be/uRGHGDr0H5o

Eat ****. All of you.

Most of you anyways.
You need to work on your people skills.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:11 AM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980
Lol I thought it was hilarious.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:05 AM
TECH Regular

I wonder if the Corvette has a COW Booster
Old 05-02-2012, 09:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980

I thought I just was?....

You gotta weed out the weak dude. Better to get the feelings out right away.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:03 AM
12 Second Club

Since I'm retarded... how does this event work?
Old 05-02-2012, 10:47 AM
Teching In

WOW 13s of actual race and 33s of garbage. You sir eat ****!!!
Old 05-02-2012, 11:17 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Nice runs...Lethal builds a couple friends vettes. Just watched the ZR1 they have go 9's not to long ago.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:03 PM
On The Tree

OP, I'm on your side but posting a video where a TT Lambo wins the event isn't helping your argument.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by S8ER95Z
Since I'm retarded... how does this event work?
I'm with you. None of them started at the green flag every time, looked as though the opposite car won vs what the vid posted. Does look like a lot of fun. I will probably never own a car that fast so i don't car. Op sounds like a front your putting on.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gregsss
I'm with you. None of them started at the green flag every time, looked as though the opposite car won vs what the vid posted. Does look like a lot of fun. I will probably never own a car that fast so i don't car. Op sounds like a front your putting on.
You have been around since I have, and you haven't seen OPs posts before? Since I can remember (his old TT 402 c5 iirc), he has talked/acted JUST like this. If it's a front, he has been damn consistant over the years.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:59 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by AznMuscle
You have been around since I have, and you haven't seen OPs posts before? Since I can remember (his old TT 402 c5 iirc), he has talked/acted JUST like this. If it's a front, he has been damn consistant over the years.
And! I dont read every post when I come on here, and dont remember every car on here. I also know that one can act one way on the computer and another way in person. Don't know him personally. Just my 2 cts
Old 05-02-2012, 04:24 PM
12 Second Club

I don't remember OP at all...
Old 05-02-2012, 06:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Good kill, i never said they where unbeatable... the gtr from boost logic beat one in Texas...http://youtu.be/sO8eij87CwU
but then got blasted by the same Gallardo 4 times... Like Jamie Fox said in Any Given Sunday... any given sunday anyone can lose... wish they had that race from a different angle because it looks to me like the Gallardo came back... just my 3 cents worth.
RIP Junior Seau!!!
Old 05-02-2012, 07:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Z28GONZO
WOW 13s of actual race and 33s of garbage. You sir eat ****!!!
Hmm...I don't eat ****, or take ****, I dispense it. Usually in a large bowl but, I am sure if I aim properly, I can drop it in a cup for you to take a few gulps out of,...that is if your too prissy for a spoon.

What your bird brain doesn't understand..is that HIGH HP cars....cover ground much quicker then your average 12-13 second car. So,..try and comprehend, what you don't understand.

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Nice runs...Lethal builds a couple friends vettes. Just watched the ZR1 they have go 9's not to long ago.
Yup. Plenty of 9 second vettes out there.

Originally Posted by FirebirdTransAm
OP, I'm on your side but posting a video where a TT Lambo wins the event isn't helping your argument.
Actually, my point was, that it could be done. Doesn't mean it will happen every time,...I just wanted to children here to see,..dare I say it again,...that the AWD cars can get BEAT by RWD cars,...at they're own race...as in the UGR AWD lambos that everyone wants to buttfuck the owners...can get beat by cheaper, RWD cars...

No surprise here,....

Well,...they hit a series of cones(like markers)...once they hit those cones, they go,....doesn't matter what the other car is doing,...you go,...you reach the agreed start speed,..hopefully side by side....(like a street race)....and you go,...for half a mile, is what I am told. So, speeds of 190 probably will be reached by the heavier hitters.

As far as how I sound?...lol. It is man, all a front. Thats what I do,..I bang heads on the internet. Although i could spend time here and talk about ME,..this isn't about me. MORE then willing to explain myself, my theories in person....I love a good confrontation more then the next person.

Almost correct,,,,,never had a 402,...just a couple C5's, a few mustangs,...and several other rides in the FAM that are like mine. I have however,...been street racing for years,...been posting here for most of the better ones,.. for every race I post,..there's 5 others that don't make the big show(posted).

And! I dont read every post when I come on here, and dont remember every car on here. I also know that one can act one way on the computer and another way in person. Don't know him personally. Just my 2 cts
So why bother making comments when you don't have the whole story? Thats my point,.. everyone here,(******* INTERNET)...knows everything,..then gives there opinion, which the problem with that is,...the poor 16 year old kid coming onto a site, looking for KNOWLEDGE about a topic,...sees wrongfully posted INFO,..that APPEARS to be legit,...then he goes off, spreads the word.....maybe changes a car purchase because of what he read here,...or there,...and the whole world gets fucked up....all because of some stupid mother ******, that thought he was cool,..and posted his thoughts on whatever.

I voice my opinion,...based on what I have learned,..done. I haven't learned everything, and I haven't done everything. On those topics,...you'll never hear a peep out of me. But press the go button,..on something I know about,..and I should be on point.

Have I posted something here, that's untrue?

Keep the change ******.

I don't remember OP at all...
lol.

I like your style. But since your clearly self proclaimed "retarded"..you loose credibility.

Would everyone like a hug from me? Is that what you guys want? Suddenly everyone in the US is a *****, I swear. We get a black president, we loose NASA, and now, we name a nissan as "the best"...and suddenly, everyones feelings are like richard ******* simmons. Stop picking on me,...awd's the best. lol.

Try and read my **** in a humerous way.....not so much OMG did he just say that.

Laugh you *******,..stop being girls.

Or don't...and we can keep this lecture going.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:05 PM

Neat.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:18 PM
Banned

This thread keeps me entertained. People on here don't swear enough, it's like they're afraid. Keep bitching 'em out OP!
Old 05-02-2012, 09:33 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
I like your style. But since your clearly self proclaimed "retarded"..you loose credibility.

Like I had any credibility lol, I will take that hug ******, you know since you offered.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Like I had any credibility lol, I will take that hug ******, you know since you offered.
Something tells me he's gonna slide a finger in you *** during that hug.

Quick Reply: Saw this coming...