Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

intake only 2006 GTO vs eaton swapped Mach 1 **VID**

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 09:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NiteRiderWS6
StopMen32 and his cute Mach 1 that traps 108 LOL and takes drag slicks to run that. When will it ever end. You can barley out run LT1's and you talk like its fast
Hold on to that 108 trap speed with all of your might! Sad thing is with only 108mph I've not only ran faster than your SRT8 at the track but also BOTH of your LS1s. What would you do if I really decided to go fast instead of just playing with this car as bolt ons only?
Old 05-11-2012, 09:03 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

23 pages... not bad...

wow
Old 05-11-2012, 09:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
This thread is still going? Can someone sum up the last 15 pages for me in 10 words or less? I don't feel like reading, but want to be in the loop.
Basically, stopsign thinks his girl car mach 1 will beat niteriders old man charger, and vice versa. For the past 20 pages.

Originally Posted by SVTconfused
23 pages... not bad...

wow
Why thank you. I'll take partial credit for that being the thread starter.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Heater
Waiting for Stoppy's rebuttal
Old 05-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Hold on to that 108 trap speed with all of your might! Sad thing is with only 108mph I've not only ran faster than your SRT8 at the track but also BOTH of your LS1s. What would you do if I really decided to go fast instead of just playing with this car as bolt ons only?
When have you ever beat me in a race? Never, keep dreaming d bag. I will bet $1K that I could give you a 2 car head start and still beat you....ask me how I know your **** is weak. Drag Slicks, 4.10 Gears, bolt ons and you still barley trap 108 and run a mid 12 LOL

Last edited by NiteRiderWS6; 05-11-2012 at 10:03 PM.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

When have you ever beat me in a race? Never, keep dreaming d bag. I will bet $1K that I could give you a 2 car head start and still beat you....ask me how I know
It's pretty straight forward, when I lay out what my car has run and proof on the table and you dodge and avoid the question when anyone asks you for proof of what you car/cars has/have run. Why is that? Why can't you provide anyone with proof of the claims in your signature?
Old 05-11-2012, 10:07 PM
Teching In

It's pretty straight forward, when I lay out what my car has run and proof on the table and you dodge and avoid the question when anyone asks you for proof of what you car/cars has/have run. Why is that? Why can't you provide anyone with proof of the claims in your signature?
Dont need to show proof to you b*tch if you learn to read in any of the past threads plenty of members that know me from MO and CA have both chimed in and stated they have seen me run those times but your to stupid so I wont put it past you...
Old 05-11-2012, 10:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Dont need to show proof to you b*tch if you learn to read in any of the past threads plenty of members that know me from MO and CA have both chimed in and stated they have seen me run those times but your to stupid so I wont put it past you...
Come on now, no need for the name calling.

So if I have someone say they saw me run high 11's in my Mach 1, then it happened? Point is you've claimed you have stacks and stacks of timeslips, you have said you basically lived at the track, yet you cannot come up with any proof at all of the runs you claim. Infact another thing I find curious (and I know you are going to focus on this instead of coming up with a reason for my other questions) is you used to claim that you ran so slow because of your 25" wheels and would run much faster with your stock wheels. People asked if you had ever run with them and you said no. Now all of the sudden your best time is because you ran with your stock wheels. Hmmmm I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are full of pure bullshit and none of your cars in your sig have run the listed times you have in your signature.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:50 PM
TECH Regular

which is faster your CLK or SRT8?
Old 05-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Teching In

Come on now, no need for the name calling.

So if I have someone say they saw me run high 11's in my Mach 1, then it happened? Point is you've claimed you have stacks and stacks of timeslips, you have said you basically lived at the track, yet you cannot come up with any proof at all of the runs you claim. Infact another thing I find curious (and I know you are going to focus on this instead of coming up with a reason for my other questions) is you used to claim that you ran so slow because of your 25" wheels and would run much faster with your stock wheels. People asked if you had ever run with them and you said no. Now all of the sudden your best time is because you ran with your stock wheels. Hmmmm I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are full of pure bullshit and none of your cars in your sig have run the listed times you have in your signature.
Your full of **** you fagg*t, quit trying to act smart because your not your stupid as ****. I borrowed a friends stock SRT8 wheels on 20" Dr's because everyone kept asking me to run on a smaller wheel and I did. I had never ran on the stock wheels before thats why I said no I haven't and then I did. Your car and cars has 1 ******* video. I dont take you serious because your a joke and I will make you look like an idiot just like I did ju1ce back in 2009 when he tried to say my WS6 didnt run the times it did. Not only did I embarrass his *** in front of an entire forum the deal was if I ran those times with a witness from the board he would never post again.....can you guess what happen?

Keep acting like you know what I have ran when you dont know ****.
Remember when you asked for my 8.2 slip on 22's fucktard and I posted it?
Shut your mouth because the only thing full of **** is you

Old 05-11-2012, 11:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

Your full of **** you fagg*t, quit trying to act smart because your not your stupid as ****. I borrowed a friends stock SRT8 wheels on 20" Dr's because everyone kept asking me to run on a smaller wheel and I did. I had never ran on the stock wheels before thats why I said no I haven't and then I did. Your car and cars has 1 ******* video. I dont take you serious because your a joke and I will make you look like an idiot just like I did ju1ce back in 2009 when he tried to say my car WS6 didnt run the times it did. Not only did I embarrass his *** in front of an entire forum the deal was if I ran those times with a witness from the board he would never post again.....can you guess what happen?

It's you're....you're. If you're going to act like an immature child and call people ******* and bitches at least use correct wording in your sentences. You should have learned the difference between your and you're when you were in middle school.

Back on topic, make me look dumb. Do me like you did Ju1ce. Infact make me look dumb on here and SVTP at the same time, that would really make me feel bad! Because the way I see it I've been making you look stupid for months now. Hell, almost a year! Remember back in last October when you said my Mach would barely get out of the 13's? Then November 4th you were no where to be found! You post the same slip you always post and I've actually seen that one. 8.2 @ 88mph...FAST STUFF!!!!!!! Like I said before, barely faster than my Mach when it was basically stock. Here lets do this...you take your car the way it is and go find a fast track because God knows I don't want more excuses from the track that holds you back! Run your car and post up the results. From what you say you should be in the low 12's with your mods. Post up the results then I will take my car with the mods in the sig to the same track I always go to and we will see which car runs faster. What do you think? Or you can always just come to my track, we can have a good ol fist fight out in the parking lot, shake hands afterwards, then run heads up. Whatever works for you sparky.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Your full of **** you fagg*t, quit trying to act smart because your not your stupid as ****. I borrowed a friends stock SRT8 wheels on 20" Dr's because everyone kept asking me to run on a smaller wheel and I did. I had never ran on the stock wheels before thats why I said no I haven't and then I did. Your car and cars has 1 ******* video. I dont take you serious because your a joke and I will make you look like an idiot just like I did ju1ce back in 2009 when he tried to say my WS6 didnt run the times it did. Not only did I embarrass his *** in front of an entire forum the deal was if I ran those times with a witness from the board he would never post again.....can you guess what happen?

Im not trying to be critical.. But that does not prove the times in your signature.. That actually proves you to be SLOWER than your signature.. Oh and can you please fix said signature to say 12.49 1/4... Not 1/4th.. No such thing?

Nix
Old 05-11-2012, 11:09 PM
Teching In

It's you're....you're. If you're going to act like an immature child and call people ******* and bitches at least use correct wording in your sentences. You should have learned the difference between your and you're when you were in middle school.

Back on topic, make me look dumb. Do me like you did Ju1ce. Infact make me look dumb on here and SVTP at the same time, that would really make me feel bad! Because the way I see it I've been making you look stupid for months now. Hell, almost a year! Remember back in last October when you said my Mach would barely get out of the 13's? Then November 4th you were no where to be found! You post the same slip you always post and I've actually seen that one. 8.2 @ 88mph...FAST STUFF!!!!!!! Like I said before, barely faster than my Mach when it was basically stock. Here lets do this...you take your car the way it is and go find a fast track because God knows I don't want more excuses from the track that holds you back! Run your car and post up the results. From what you say you should be in the low 12's with your mods. Post up the results then I will take my car with the mods in the sig to the same track I always go to and we will see which car runs faster. What do you think? Or you can always just come to my track, we can have a good ol fist fight out in the parking lot, shake hands afterwards, then run heads up. Whatever works for you sparky.
Originally Posted by ZNix
Im not trying to be critical.. But that does not prove the times in your signature.. That actually proves you to be SLOWER than your signature.. Oh and can you please fix said signature to say 12.49 1/4... Not 1/4th.. No such thing?

Nix
The difference is he doesnt give a ****. He is racing on 22in rims and in california DA....which is horrible. If you havnt raced in CA then you dont have a clue. Take your mach 1 out to Fontana and you will run a 13.5 at best......lol
Old 05-11-2012, 11:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Slapattack
The difference is he doesnt give a ****.
Oh I think that is very obviously not true.

And no my Mach wouldn't run 13.5...probably more like 14.5
Old 05-11-2012, 11:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Slapattack
The difference is he doesnt give a ****. He is racing on 22in rims and in california DA....which is horrible. If you havnt raced in CA then you dont have a clue. Take your mach 1 out to Fontana and you will run a 13.5 at best......lol
How do I know he was not on stock rims when he ran that time? Were you there to witness it? That's the thing.. If he can show me a slip with the 7.9 run, then I'll believe it. That will solve this issue once and for all.

Nix
Old 05-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by ZNix
How do I know he was not on stock rims when he ran that time? Were you there to witness it? That's the thing.. If he can show me a slip with the 7.9 run, then I'll believe it. That will solve this issue once and for all.

Nix
Pretty much
Old 05-11-2012, 11:18 PM
TECH Regular

Fontana is the only track in CA that has that issue, not all of them
Old 05-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
Fontana is the only track in CA that has that issue, not all of them
Yea. You are right. Fontana is the only one with DA at a minimum of 3000 at best. Irwindale and even Sacramento are a lot better.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:39 PM
TECH Regular

Sac and Infineon are always pretty good (under +1000 unless its around summer), I dont know what it is about Fontana but I've seen it in person and always on the internet people run terrible times
Old 05-11-2012, 11:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

So why wouldn't Nite use the times from Sac and Infineon as being his best times? They sound close to this so called terrible track so surely he has gone there. But all of this is beside the point of he claims times he cannot back up.

Quick Reply: intake only 2006 GTO vs eaton swapped Mach 1 **VID**