TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pics of said wife
Old 05-10-2012, 11:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
pics of said wife
I'll PM you the good pics of me if you want.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:29 PM
TECH Regular

Old 05-10-2012, 11:32 PM
TECH Regular

lol pm box is open and I'll let everyone know if its a hot girls car or just a girls car
Old 05-10-2012, 11:33 PM
Teching In

Those are 06's the first year and still are $26k + lol haven't see one for 19 or 21k unless it had 100k miles and in bad shape
Old 05-10-2012, 11:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by NiteRiderWS6
Those are 06's the first year and still are $26k + lol haven't see one for 19 or 21k unless it had 100k miles and in bad shape
You should play dodge ball professionally. Please reply to this...

Originally Posted by ****** srt8
NiteRiderWS6, I don't know of anyone nor have I seen anyone run the numbers you are claiming with those mods. If you did run the 7.xx, how can you claim that the track is slow when no one running those mods at VMP, Richmond (**** track), or Savannah River (**** track), has hit those numbers.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:25 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ****** srt8
I'm on the fence for this debate. On one hand I have never had any issues with a Mach 1 either. The other, NiteRiderWS6, I don't know of anyone nor have I seen anyone run the numbers you are claiming with those mods. If you did run the 7.xx, how can you claim that the track is slow when no one running those mods at VMP, Richmond (**** track), or Savannah River (**** track), has hit those numbers. However, I have only run on crappy Falken 452s, Nitto Invos, Goodyear F1s and get terrible traction everywhere. Even if I can manage to get a decent launch as soon as it shifts I'm spinning. Were you running DRs? How about you Stopsign32v, were you running DRs for your miracle run?
No the bad track is our 1/4th the 1/8th is okay when the DA isn't high. There are a lot of guys here with bone stock 5.0's running 8.0, 8.1 and 8.2 and also bolt on G8 GT's and SRT8's. It took me a cai, tune, cat back to hit that time. It took another guy at our track went 8.0 with intake and Dr's only. I don't know how your spinning are you launching from idol? I get no spin at all
Old 05-11-2012, 12:25 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Those things hold value, my buddy was looking at a 2011 5.0 with bolt ons and 35k miles for 24k.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:32 AM
TECH Regular

Holy crap 35k miles on it in 1yr!
Old 05-11-2012, 01:27 AM
Staging Lane

The way we solve this is some of us that luve clise by go and watch these cars run at respective tracks. Nightrider if youre goin to fontana i live in riverside and am down to get ls1tech people to watch and film... now who lives by stopsign? Cause if we dont these two are gonna bicker like a ******* old couple in which case stopsign admita the wife is a cover up and he secretly wears girls clothing. Nightrider i deem you man out of the argumentive couple cause you drive a yacht...
Old 05-11-2012, 01:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by BlackDemonSS
The way we solve this is some of us that luve clise by go and watch these cars run at respective tracks. Nightrider if youre goin to fontana i live in riverside and am down to get ls1tech people to watch and film... now who lives by stopsign? Cause if we dont these two are gonna bicker like a ******* old couple in which case stopsign admita the wife is a cover up and he secretly wears girls clothing. Nightrider i deem you man out of the argumentive couple cause you drive a yacht...
Are you drunk or just stupid? There was a million page thread with multiple LS1tech members at the track with me when I ran my 12.5, 2 videos were posted not by me but by the Fbody owners that are also members of LS1tech, along with timeslips posted. You need anymore proof there Sherry? Now what about Nitelier's proof?
Old 05-11-2012, 02:42 AM
TECH Resident

^ burn lol stoppy is mad ! Haha
Old 05-11-2012, 03:16 AM
Teching In

Fontana Closed remember do you mean irwindale? and I have tons and tons of video of my car running there.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Are you drunk or just stupid? There was a million page thread with multiple LS1tech members at the track with me when I ran my 12.5, 2 videos were posted not by me but by the Fbody owners that are also members of LS1tech, along with timeslips posted. You need anymore proof there Sherry? Now what about Nitelier's proof?
SVTP and LS1 tech members have both seen my car run in person. Dont make me make you look like the dumbass you are and have them chime in.

Bluegoat06 on here has a full bolt on, tuned G8 GT and his best time is 8.2 @ irwindale and me and him run dead even with me having 1-2 mph on the traps when I was on the 22's.

Me and karpetcm have also ran before in his 356rwhp full bolt on, tuned, geared 02 SS

and the GT500 on SVTP that runs 7.1@98 even said he has seen me run countless times so keep saying you need proof when in fact I have more then you. 10+ videos witnesses and timeslips..
Old 05-11-2012, 03:24 AM
Teching In

hes a b*tch plain and simple. I have already stomped mach 1's that ran me in his place and he keeps being delusional thinking his 108 mach is going to pull on a 112-113 SRT8 LMFAO. Its cool I will go race another one on video and make him look bad again.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

Damn right it is. My wife bought this one when she was 19.
I rest my case.

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
lol pm box is open and I'll let everyone know if its a hot girls car or just a girls car
Oh man, your going into tender territory, lmao. I don't know what I'd rather have more though, a pic of stopsigns wife, or a blackmail pic of him dressed like a woman for use at a later time.
Old 05-11-2012, 07:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

This is getting old... Stop where are you located? NiteriderWS6 is in Southern Cali. I'll start a website to get gas money for you both to meet somewhere in the middle and race... You racing another Mach I doesn't equal out to racing Stop, just like Stop racing another SRT8 doesn't equal to you... All the SVT performance guys and LS1Tech guys donate to see these two race... each other face to face... just my 3 cents...
Old 05-11-2012, 08:36 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by NiteRiderWS6
It took me a cai, tune, cat back to hit that time. It took another guy at our track went 8.0 with intake and Dr's only. I don't know how your spinning are you launching from idol? I get no spin at all
Even if I roll into it, I start spinning as the RPMs wind up even with the traction control on. I have decided to try starting in 2nd even though on the street, if I have raised the RPMs when I launch, I still spin and then spin on the 2-3 shift. I can't seem to beat my best time due to traction issues and had issues even on that run. The engine was replaced at 2000 miles and baselined at 405HP/410TQ with 2* retarded timming (bad gas) without changing any tuning upon the replacement. I have a CAI, Catback, and CMR dyno tuned by Brent at Dyno Tuned Performance, who does the current record holding stock displacement, full weight SRT8. I guess I need some stickys to get it to hook. But I would rather blow the tires off than the half shafts. So for now I guess it's roll race for me.

Last edited by willys srt8; 05-11-2012 at 10:44 AM.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:59 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
Oh man, your going into tender territory, lmao. I don't know what I'd rather have more though, a pic of stopsigns wife, or a blackmail pic of him dressed like a woman for use at a later time.
LOL, maybe one of each
Old 05-11-2012, 11:20 AM
On The Tree

Wheres the timeslip from your LS1 that would skullfuck my Mach 1? I'm going to walk away from my desk for about 20 minutes, I expect a timeslip when I get back.
WHAT!?!?!?!

There is no timeslip!? I'm blown away by this...
Wow. Exactly 20 minutes. You weren't kidding haha

Quick Reply: intake only 2006 GTO vs eaton swapped Mach 1 **VID**