Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

El mero maro vs srt8 jeep on nitrous and ls1 camaro with bolt ons

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 08:12 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by lablackbeast
yes but how much weight reduction and with those light *** wheels that yal been putting.??? o yea its easy like that
LOL...Try as you can. Not a lot of weight reduction. Not our fault we can fit smaller wheels.

As said want to run a real bolt on 5.0 come do it. He will be all game. And then there will be no dought you ran one instead of your made up stories of what people have. And you can look inside out side and see there is nothing special or power adders. When you ready to prove let me know I call him and tell him. I will be at his house tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdM2f...ature=g-user-u
Old 05-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

yea you should know since your car has everything and you berly running 13s
My love. You have a tuned L99. You have 0 knowledge of 5th gens, as you have demonstrated several times.

When you have more than...

340rwhp...

You can come back here and talk.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:14 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
Do I really need to answer all 3 of those excuses? If your car really sucks at all of those you should of bought a better car
I want to run a Z06 with your mods and a stock one. And then a cammed one. See how bad the cammed one kills me. LOL
Old 05-09-2012, 08:15 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
My love. You have a tuned L99. You have 0 knowledge of 5th gens, as you have demonstrated several times.

When you have more than...

340rwhp...

You can come back here and talk.
Hey his 5th gen ran 11's with nothing but a tune. He is fastest 5th gen out there. Mod for mod.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:21 PM
doesn't know what quit means

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
No you will not gain that 4mph. And knowing he cut a 2.0 and was a manual means he is babying it out the whole. Which means he puts some tire on it he drops down to a 1.5-1.6 60Ft and runs another 2-3moh faster atleast and drops down t o least a low 12 to high 11.

and maybe y ou missed what need fro a 115 trap. Cause I listed it in your last thread.

And a tune is a tune. And you have no cats and full straight pipe is same as him running his exhuast if he kept the cats. Since header swith catted x pipe gain about 10whp. And you shoudl video of him walking you like the SRT8 Jeep did on a roll. So you really think them simple mods are going to make up for it. Come on dude get real. And you said he was stock then. Then changed it to seen at track he was full exhaust and cold air tune boss intake. And said he was having issues with tune.

Also paying 250 for a tune or 6000 a tune is a tune.
dude the california style, that i raced when i raced chrismikeb, the blue one..?? yes that one. he is full exhaust, headers, CAI, Boss intake, bigger tb and tune and traps 115, what i said was that his buddy was there that same night with the same mods, but AUTO and the california style was standard, the auto hit a 12.9 @ 112 and the california style (standard) trapped 115 ... both had same mods, so it sounds about right to me, and the auto wasnt spinning a hair at all, he even stated that when i asked him, and no my straight pipe dont equal to his full exhaust with headers

read it again
https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...-0-cs-fbo.html
Old 05-09-2012, 08:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

How do you get so many races.. I never get any..
Old 05-09-2012, 08:26 PM
TECH Regular

I want to run a Z06 with your mods and a stock one. And then a cammed one. See how bad the cammed one kills me. LOL
Shouldn't be hard to find, I'm sure you'd win though but it should still put up a good fight from a roll. Cam'd one ya should get you pretty good tho lol
Old 05-09-2012, 08:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ZNix
How do you get so many races.. I never get any..
Douche in 5th gen with straight pipes, who wouldnt wanna **** with him LOL
Old 05-09-2012, 08:33 PM

dammm ... alot of ppl always said that ls1tech has nothing but haters, i said "no way" but they proved me wrong
Old 05-09-2012, 08:33 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Hey his 5th gen ran 11's with nothing but a tune. He is fastest 5th gen out there. Mod for mod.
I'm sure as hell scared of his car. Things a bullet.

Originally Posted by ZFreie

aahahahahahahah **** man I just spit my drink out imagining OP revving his **** at 600-700hp cars then claiming kills when they don't bite.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ZFreie
Good point.. Damn V6 with mufflers doesn't attract any attention
Old 05-09-2012, 08:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

dammm ... alot of ppl always said that ls1tech has nothing but haters, i said "no way" but they proved me wrong
I've been here long enough to know that hate only goes where it belongs.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:40 PM
10 Second Club

dude the california style, that i raced when i raced chrismikeb, the blue one..?? yes that one. he is full exhaust, headers, CAI, Boss intake, bigger tb and tune and traps 115, what i said was that his buddy was there that same night with the same mods, but AUTO and the california style was standard, the auto hit a 12.9 @ 112 and the california style (standard) trapped 115 ... both had same mods, so it sounds about right to me, and the auto wasnt spinning a hair at all, he even stated that when i asked him, and no my straight pipe dont equal to his full exhaust with headers

read it again
https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...-0-cs-fbo.html
Yes you deleteing cats back does equal the same about same. How much did you gain with it on t he dyno? . Do you know **** about the 5.0's? The headers are not the issue. Its the cats. Poeple doing headers then keeping cats are not gaining the full potential. An auto with them mods is making on average of about 390-400whp. Get rid the cats and they atre making about 410-420whp. And we been threw the TB thing. It is a complete waste.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:05 PM

Yes you deleteing cats back does equal the same about same. How much did you gain with it on t he dyno? . Do you know **** about the 5.0's? The headers are not the issue. Its the cats. Poeple doing headers then keeping cats are not gaining the full potential. An auto with them mods is making on average of about 390-400whp. Get rid the cats and they atre making about 410-420whp. And we been threw the TB thing. It is a complete waste.
how do you know if this guy had cats or no cats..??
Old 05-09-2012, 11:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

almost anything goes on SR&K threads.. dont judge the website by the people you talk to on SR&K.
Old 05-10-2012, 01:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

OP, u really need a new camera man lol or at least tell him don't hang out the window...

That jeep wasn't ****** around! Did u find these guys to run at that meet Sunday?
Old 05-10-2012, 01:35 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Chrismikeb
OP, u really need a new camera man lol or at least tell him don't hang out the window...

That jeep wasn't ****** around! Did u find these guys to run at that meet Sunday?
Hijack!

Your car looks sick in the picture in your signature! I'm drooling over here.
Old 05-10-2012, 01:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Jay z28
Hijack!

Your car looks sick in the picture in your signature! I'm drooling over here.
Lmao thanks! The rims helped it out alot.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:36 AM

LOL...Try as you can. Not a lot of weight reduction. Not our fault we can fit smaller wheels.

As said want to run a real bolt on 5.0 come do it. He will be all game. And then there will be no dought you ran one instead of your made up stories of what people have. And you can look inside out side and see there is nothing special or power adders. When you ready to prove let me know I call him and tell him. I will be at his house tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdM2f...ature=g-user-u
look at this one. wtf..??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHqyHOsvyMY

HMMM something is fishy with that car from S.A trapping 124 N/A with headers and less gear, with a car without headers, 410 gears and a 100 shot.?? can you explain to me whats going on.??
Old 05-10-2012, 02:37 AM

Originally Posted by Chrismikeb

yea they are slacking lol .... when we going to rerun em, you with a passenger tho

Quick Reply: El mero maro vs srt8 jeep on nitrous and ls1 camaro with bolt ons