Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

98 stock Trans Am beats bike, almost arrested. No vid sry

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CS2 Sasuke XD

Have fun and stay safe and if your racing down the HWY, have a radar detector. If she would have pulled me over I would be all over that female *** about why she pulled me over. C'YA
You do know that most all law enforcement have ways of raping you with tickets regardless if they have radar running, correct?

I mean right off the bat I come up with reckless endangerment, entering into speed contest, expedition of speed, just to name a few.

Congrats on the kill, but try to refrain from doing these things on streets with others around. Draws less attention for later runs. If there are other cars or traffic, save the A$$ whooping for later.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Teching In

I don't see what the big deal is, a 600 is a good race, I have beaten a good number of them.... ohh wait...
Old 05-11-2012, 03:51 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 41863nj
i have to be honest here, there have been times that i have beaten a ...woman with a stroller...a mini-van with a soccer mom sticker on the back (heard that stickers are worth at least 50whp), my friend's moped and best of all a great dane running down the street from a tree lo less...so stop hating, it is possible..
I dont wanna run this mini van around my town. She has like 6-7 stickers of her "stick figure family" on the back. That thing has to be pushing 3-400 over stock. True sleeper right there.....
Old 05-11-2012, 03:56 PM
10 Second Club

Either a terrible rider or not a 600+cc bike made in the last 15+ years.

**** happens.
Old 05-11-2012, 04:18 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

I hate to say it but I agree with Stoppy.

OP shouldn't post while on the snow.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:54 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by sabastian458
You do know that most all law enforcement have ways of raping you with tickets regardless if they have radar running, correct?

I mean right off the bat I come up with reckless endangerment, entering into speed contest, expedition of speed, just to name a few.

Congrats on the kill, but try to refrain from doing these things on streets with others around. Draws less attention for later runs. If there are other cars or traffic, save the A$$ whooping for later.
depending on speed, reckless driving, careless driving too.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:36 PM
10 Second Club

OPs catching a ton of **** for his ignorance about bikes.

Yes any modern 600 will demolish a 108 trapping car by many bus-lengths, but it won't do it in 6th gear with a fat guy on it sitting up like a sail in the wind.

Evangto87 pulled a few lengths on a GSX-R750 in a 120 trapping car. Then he raced my bike which makes about the same power and lost by multiple bus-lengths (obviously).

Put enough of a clown on a bike and a slow car (no offense OP) will beat it...not saying it's a victory worth bragging about, but it happens.

I'm going to pick a fight with every 1000cc bike i randomly run into on the street. I bet within the first 3 that will race i beat one on a 750.
Old 05-12-2012, 05:54 PM
11 Second Club

Muahahaha, the thread, IT LIVES

Old 05-12-2012, 06:02 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Old 05-12-2012, 08:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gaunt
Muahahaha, the thread, IT LIVES

Is that Gene Wilder from Young Frankenstien????? Absolutely epic movie right there . . .
Old 05-13-2012, 12:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

...there was a bike, he would not detour his glance from my car.

awww, love at first sight.

the car in front leaped ahead of the pack

so where's this guy in the race?

Here he is. right on my *** in his bike.

yup, love

(Not sure, looked like a 600 or higher)

Are you sure it wasn't an .88 Magnum that shoots through schools?

Mind you, I have just upgraded my suspension to an all adjustable Umi Torque arm, re locator bracket, LCA's and panhard bar. with my used but new posi 3:42 gears. inculuding LTH's and an intake box. All stock,

"Stock" is the first word that comes to mind when I read this laundry list.

He was on my *** and the next thing I se was him flooring his bike 4-5 car behind with his head lowered and I'm sure he was full throttle like I was.

So, lemme get this straig... um, correctly. You are mashing your chariot to the floor, in traffic, and have enough spare cycles in your brain box to notice this guy has his bike floored?

Impressive. I'm usually too busy looking for cops and dodging old ladies in the crosswalk.

When I cut off I blew past a unmarked police car and turned right in front of them to allow the bike to "Ricer fly by" me

blew by the cop and turning in front of said cop normally don't go together unless you're driving a shifter kart or Indy car, but hey, I won't punch holes in the plot. You seem to be enjoying yourself.

so he was safe but we both noticed the unmarked Police car, No rims or hub caps, cage in the back, female cop with a WTF face in the car.(I have a 8500 x50 Passport on board, she was not radaring)

...and what about getting shot with a laser from behind?

So me and the bike took the first exit we could of the HWY, When I was in the turn lane she slowed down on the 55 mph road to a 20mph crawl to write down my tag number and now there are cops everywhere I go.

trying to envision this... nope, not working. A police radio is so much more efficient than writing down a plate while on the highway.

My car must be hot....

No, it's your stunning good looks.

I have respect for bikes though. My friend has a turbo 1000 Gixxer and I hope he never gets into a bad position, thus I got over to let the biker go by.

Turbo Gixxer?

If she would have pulled me over I would be all over that female *** about why she pulled me over. C'YA

I'm sure that would be entertaining for observers. Do it next time

So, am I alone in thinking we're getting played here?
Old 05-14-2012, 11:35 AM
Staging Lane

SABASTIAN458 1981TA...lolololololol....this is why i would rather read all those entertaining comments on this forum then watch t.v....i laugh more here, then anywhere else...and SABASTIAN458 ...don't worry i won't send that mini-van to your area...lolololol...

still waiting on : v6 stock firebird beats VEYRON SS...
Old 05-14-2012, 01:02 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Beans
OPs catching a ton of **** for his ignorance about bikes.

Yes any modern 600 will demolish a 108 trapping car by many bus-lengths, but it won't do it in 6th gear with a fat guy on it sitting up like a sail in the wind.

Evangto87 pulled a few lengths on a GSX-R750 in a 120 trapping car. Then he raced my bike which makes about the same power and lost by multiple bus-lengths (obviously).

Put enough of a clown on a bike and a slow car (no offense OP) will beat it...not saying it's a victory worth bragging about, but it happens.

I'm going to pick a fight with every 1000cc bike i randomly run into on the street. I bet within the first 3 that will race i beat one on a 750.
are you trying to say a fat **** on a 750 cant beat a near stock f body while sitting straight up like theres a pole up his ***? lol. maybe if were talking about speeds in excess of 140mph, but by then the race is long over. for the most part the only way bikes lose to street cars is when you start reaching 170+mph if the car has the *****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8cM8LACZRc

thats my car vs a friends GTR, a 10 second car. and i raced that same car with my gsxr on friday night and put 1-2 BIKE lengths on it up to 250kmh/145mph? thus you can get an idea how bad my far from stock f body loses to my 750.
Old 05-14-2012, 03:33 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by hendrixx
are you trying to say a fat **** on a 750 cant beat a near stock f body while sitting straight up like theres a pole up his ***? lol.
I already made my point, i don't think it needs more explanation.

And your 750 won't do 180mph, bro.

Quick Reply: 98 stock Trans Am beats bike, almost arrested. No vid sry