wait for it
Old 05-31-2012, 01:26 AM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

quoting
Old 05-31-2012, 01:32 AM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Hoodrider, do you know the definition of average? Look back to the post Stopsign quoted and then report back with your revised definition of "average" after you said most people run slower than average Ever been introduced to the bell curve? Means approximately the same amount of people run faster as do slower. Keep proving me right with every ignorant *** post you make, homey.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:43 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by snake95
Hoodrider, do you know the definition of average? Look back to the post Stopsign quoted and then report back with your revised definition of "average" after you said most people run slower than average Ever been introduced to the bell curve? Means approximately the same amount of people run faster as do slower. Keep proving me right with every ignorant *** post you make, homey.
"Hoodrider"!!! LOL
That was funny man!
Old 05-31-2012, 01:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

I think we have a new alias for Niterider.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:58 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NiteRiderWS6
I didnt say they ran 14's I said mid 13's on average and thats being realistic. and no 80% of bolt on Mach 1's arent running mid 12's@110+. Which goes to prove my point of them being mid 13@104-105 second cars on average. Most will and do run slower.
So then..you do acknowledge that a "non average" MACH 1 can run low 13's at 105 - 106mph?...and that with Bolt-ons can run a mid 12?
This is what we have been trying to tell you...nothing more and nothing less.

Just curious....is this "Average" you speak of and others have mentioned...does this apply to drivers of 6.1L HEMIs and LS3 Camaros or is this only related to MACH1s or Mustangs. For some reason, this "average" is always brought up to somehow shave off .5 sec 1/4 mile times when it comes to the MACH1 but never with any other vehicle. Why is it that when the the 6.1 or LS3 is mentioned, the BEST times are always applied? I go to the local track almost every Thursday night for Test N Tune and I see SRT8 Challys running 8.6 in the 1/8. Is this average?
I'll give you a hint why-----------------
Old 05-31-2012, 02:11 AM
Tech Apprentice

I saw a Challenger run 14.1 last time I went to the track. It sure seemed to be challenged.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:18 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by MACH32V
"Hoodrider"!!! LOL
That was funny man!
Jussssssss' sayin If it quacks like a duck...
Old 05-31-2012, 03:15 AM
Teching In

lmao
Old 05-31-2012, 03:18 AM
Teching In

You finally got done milkin mamas cows and she let you get on the internet for a while? Hoodrider lol nice. I didnt know "Hood" people throw partys on 8 million dollar yachts. Wait that was 2 weeks ago when I did that. Didnt know Yachts came to the hood. Like I said. Keep acting like you know me. When we spot your kind in hollywood which is rare we look at you like your out of place. Let me guess. Cowboy boots, SN95 Cobra with the rear un painted, 200K miles, Bad Syncros with your chew laying next to the cupholder. LOL it goes both ways I know your "Kind" ****** idiot. I live in a Loft in one of the nicest areas in Hollywood, somewhere you could only wish to live. But dont worry I still got dem choppas for tyrone and dem cuz. You know we bang out here in Beverly hills to. B Hills on mine.......people like you are a pure joke to me

Last edited by NiteRiderWS6; 05-31-2012 at 03:23 AM.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:22 AM
Staging Lane

Somebody is mad Talking stereotypes is not your strong point cuz'. Can you elaborate on your lack of understanding of "average"? No? You can't? Wish I was surprised.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:28 AM
Staging Lane

Keep adding onto your posts, too. I applaud you for your edits, mang. Either way, you're compensating for starting from behind, historically and literally speaking, G.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:36 AM
Teching In

Somebody is mad Talking stereotypes is not your strong point cuz'. Can you elaborate on your lack of understanding of "average"? No? You can't? Wish I was surprised.
No lets keep going bitch so I can make you look like the typical peanut mind redneck you are. This is fun to me. I have ran into your kind many many MANY times in my day and it didn't end pretty. But just to prove my point even further about how you "Know my type". Let me show you our hood parking garage where I live ya know in the ghetto. We get errr thang.

PS. All cars shown were bought with foodstamps and EBT cards

Old 05-31-2012, 03:40 AM
Teching In

Ill wait for a typical response from the baller SN95 owner....
Old 05-31-2012, 03:51 AM
Staging Lane

You keep trying to prove something...and it is pretty clear why. I'll regress from saying why because it's ban material. People like you are a dime a dozen. I'm sorry you started from behind initially
Old 05-31-2012, 03:55 AM
Teching In

You keep trying to prove something...and it is pretty clear why. I'll regress from saying why because it's ban material. People like you are a dime a dozen. I'm sorry you started from behind initially
LOL. Talking reckless from behind a computer screen. Typical. I started out in front of you and im still in front of you. My life ***** on your life. My cars ***** on your car. My bank accounts....notice I said accounts tramples your bank account. Want me to hurt your feelings more. This is just getting good and its to easy for me. Obviously your not **** since a "hood" dude is shitting on you right now. It doesn't get any worst then that.
Old 05-31-2012, 04:05 AM
Staging Lane

Not that I'm focusing on your lack of education, bruh, but read through your response again and try to type something that reflects how good you have it Dude, you've lived your life thinking you have something to prove and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I'm sorry about the insecurity you have regarding your setbacks. How long does it take you to catch a cab? Your 22" red rims are very fitting. Don't play the "what I've accomplished" game... by default, guys like you should get a harder pat on the back than me, yet they haven't for about...going on 5 years. Stick to what you're good at, and that is dealing drugs and running from gunshots

Edit: Any comment on the "average" concept?
Old 05-31-2012, 08:04 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by MACH32V
Wow....you are so unaware about many things man. You base many of your statements on hate for another car when in fact, you should do some research first.
Automatic MACHs run mid 13's..the M5 is a bit faster.
Originally Posted by ****** srt8
I can do this all day.......

http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2...30/158354.html

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...1/viewall.html

http://www.mustangmonthly.com/featur...son/index.html

There are those that have gone faster but should I count the mid 12 sec hero runs of the stock SRTs?
Originally Posted by ****** srt8
Any idiot can post times and not be truthful about mods/weight etc. I could do the same for the SRTs and pull up the stock hero runs but I don't. I have used the average test data for both cars and not my opinion. However, if you have a colection of reproducable, accurate data that says they will do that all the time, I'm listening.

Really...........

Last edited by willys srt8; 05-31-2012 at 08:11 AM.
Old 05-31-2012, 08:31 AM
12 Second Club

Edit: Any comment on the "average" concept?
Okay.... Stock

hero run low 13s (giving benefit of doubt to best Mach driver) + low 14s (no doubt majority of all mach divers) = low 27s / 2 = high 13s.....

Even on the Bell Curve they meet at the marority being the average. However, there are many more people running bad times than great times in every make vehicle.

Mods? Anything can be fast with enough $$$$.....
Old 05-31-2012, 08:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NiteRiderWS6

Quick Reply: Challenger SRT8 6.4L vs. wife's Pontiac G8