Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Challenger SRT8 6.4L vs. wife's Pontiac G8

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 11:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bad67ls
lmfao! wow you ford guys are ******* stupid!

its a full weight stock gut,heat, working windows, registered insured and inspected car with a cam only ls2 on motor.

where the **** did you come up with bigblock and spray?!

gtfo of the ls site with your ford junk!

i will drag every slow piece of **** in this thread, then go cruise on the parkway for the rest of the day.

and now your an uber ******.
What does your Car run ?
Old 06-03-2012, 11:31 PM
TECH Resident

Where are the cookies? They must be handed out to an individual on here ASAP!
Old 06-04-2012, 12:31 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by NiteRiderWS6
He doesn't get it. But what can we expect from a guy who lives in a town with a population of 2,000 and only 89 of them are black and 12 are mexican.
Actually, about 3500 , and as I mentioned, I've played with/against black folks my entire life, my roommate junior year was a black teammate of mine, really nice kid. How does the size of my town have dick **** to do with how ignorant you look by posting pics of your parking garage and saying you'd "**** me uppppppppp!! braH!!!" in every other post, or some other reference of how tough you are? I'm glad someone else is annoyed by how tough you try to sound. Par for the course, as I've said before. Don't tell Tyrone, I'll have to tell Billy-Bob and my other toothless hillbilly friends.

Edit: I apologized to BREDWNR in case he was offended...not to you, sweetheart. Your constant name-calling is another thing that makes me You probably think I'm Mr. Redneck who has never been around diversity or been friends with blacks, but you'd be wrong. I have respect for ANYBODY who deserves it. When they show me otherwise, I really do NOT give a **** what they think of me, which is why I can talk with a loose tongue to you because A) I don't care if you think I'm a racist pig, your opinion makes no difference; and B) I know otherwise.

I assure you that you get extremely more worked up over things posted on this forum than I do

Last edited by snake95; 06-04-2012 at 12:47 AM.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Slapattack
whatever it seems that the main argument here is a SRT with bolt on vs a mach 1 with bolt ons. I am willing to drive to Atlanta for a drag race against Stoppy if he will throw up some money on a heads up race.
^^^Just in case this was missed....
Old 06-06-2012, 03:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Those cars are close no matter how you slice it, one has displacement, and one has less weight. It's not brain surgery fruitcakes. Yup, I said it. I'd love to see Stop race Nite though, just for the whole thread that would follow . We could call it Stoppy's Nite Crawl, or Nite Stopped, depending on which way it went
Old 06-06-2012, 03:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by snake95
Actually, about 3500 , and as I mentioned, I've played with/against black folks my entire life, my roommate junior year was a black teammate of mine, really nice kid. How does the size of my town have dick **** to do with how ignorant you look by posting pics of your parking garage and saying you'd "**** me uppppppppp!! braH!!!" in every other post, or some other reference of how tough you are? I'm glad someone else is annoyed by how tough you try to sound. Par for the course, as I've said before. Don't tell Tyrone, I'll have to tell Billy-Bob and my other toothless hillbilly friends.

Edit: I apologized to BREDWNR in case he was offended...not to you, sweetheart. Your constant name-calling is another thing that makes me You probably think I'm Mr. Redneck who has never been around diversity or been friends with blacks, but you'd be wrong. I have respect for ANYBODY who deserves it. When they show me otherwise, I really do NOT give a **** what they think of me, which is why I can talk with a loose tongue to you because A) I don't care if you think I'm a racist pig, your opinion makes no difference; and B) I know otherwise.

I assure you that you get extremely more worked up over things posted on this forum than I do
You're such a liar snake...snakes...even in the bible they lied .
Old 06-06-2012, 03:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I bet the moderators are looking at this thread just laughing at all of us
Old 06-06-2012, 03:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

The moderators are behind all of this you see. They are first to know, last to talk and drop hammers .
Old 06-07-2012, 03:00 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by oddwraith
You're such a liar snake...snakes...even in the bible they lied .
**** You caught me I'm a scorpio, too, which is the serpent. Son of a...
Old 06-07-2012, 07:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

its coming...

Originally Posted by oddwraith
The moderators are behind all of this you see. They are first to know, last to talk and drop hammers .
Old 06-07-2012, 07:46 AM
TECH Apprentice

Can we set this up... Stoppy you down to run this guy?

Originally Posted by Slapattack View Post
whatever it seems that the main argument here is a SRT with bolt on vs a mach 1 with bolt ons. I am willing to drive to Atlanta for a drag race against Stoppy if he will throw up some money on a heads up race.
Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
Old 06-07-2012, 08:56 AM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by NOLAG05
Can we set this up... Stoppy you down to run this guy?

Originally Posted by Slapattack View Post
Old 06-07-2012, 09:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

This is getting very interesting...lol. Let start taking bets... No power adders, just bolt-ons.
marked off 1320 run on the street, prepped or not?
Old 06-07-2012, 09:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NOLAG05
This is getting very interesting...lol. Let start taking bets... No power adders, just bolt-ons.
marked off 1320 run on the street, prepped or not?
Prepped street

Id say throw down some pimp juice and call it a day.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Now we are getting some where... prepped street, marked off quarter mile... Stoppy did you get your tires yet? and slapattack... give us some info on your ride? bolt-ons, drag radials... when and how much... I was going down stopsigns way this weekend but have to push back to the end of June... i can tape it... all we need is slapattack and stopsign to get online and see whats up...
Old 06-19-2012, 07:25 PM
On The Tree

Srt8 with cam , reworked heads ,autostick,headers, sticky tires ,torque converter have run low elevens.6 speeds are the same tranny the Viper runs, but are saddled with enough torque management to stop an elephant. I sold my C5 and now run a stock 2010 Challenger RT auto, Ive beaten a 392 six speed twice ,a 2010 Srt8 once and several 2010 Rts.My car runs 13.0s @107+ on stock RSA,s with 2.0 60ft.s. Other than a Predator tune and a ported TB it's bone stock.
Old 06-19-2012, 08:01 PM
Staging Lane

everybody missed the very best part of the whole thread, a brand new mopar broke while racing a 4 year old pontiac,therefor the pontiac wins! nuff said everybody else shut up and get your own thread!!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2012, 08:56 PM
On The Tree

The SRT driver missed a shift in a car that runs at least .5 slower than the autosticks.FWIW everytime you push in the clutch the timing is reduced from around 20* advance to 4.5* advance and takes a full 2 seconds to recover.IIRC it was a guy running against his wife!!!The world will not come to the end, if you lose a race...I know , I've lost my share
Old 06-19-2012, 09:25 PM
11 Second Club

Shoulda.

Woulda.

Coulda.

G8 did well. Nice runs.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:49 PM
Teching In

The G8 is still impressive.

Quick Reply: Challenger SRT8 6.4L vs. wife's Pontiac G8