Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Turbo Civic vs ZX14

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 06:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
I find it amusing Hio is calling Civics a rattletrap when he owns an F-body - also known for being a rattle trap
His car is a hardtop. Mine is and doesn't rattle at all.
Old 07-17-2012, 06:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
Whats up with all the honda dick sucking going on here?

Subaru's are 10x nicer and better than ******* honda gutted shitboxes. I wouldn't mind having an STI but man to drive a civic you are in another league of faggotry and small *****-sssss.
so you're saying that since you and a select few others think its stupid to build the car that they want to, that we all should listen to you since your so cool? im glad this isnt how life actually works. im glad there are hondas out there that would **** all over most v8 street cars, im glad there are lambos that get destroyed by supras, im glad there are deisel trucks out on the streets that destroy bolt on f-bodies. a fast car,truck,bike, rocket ship, is still fast. who honestly cares if 2 people dont like it? it just show how ignorant, opinionated, and close minded people like you are. i wish i could set on a forum all day and tell people how worthless there build and or car is, itd make me feel more important too.
Old 07-17-2012, 06:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Arctic
so you're saying that since you and a select few others think its stupid to build the car that they want to, that we all should listen to you since your so cool? im glad this isnt how life actually works. im glad there are hondas out there that would **** all over most v8 street cars, im glad there are lambos that get destroyed by supras, im glad there are deisel trucks out on the streets that destroy bolt on f-bodies. a fast car,truck,bike, rocket ship, is still fast. who honestly cares if 2 people dont like it? it just show how ignorant, opinionated, and close minded people like you are. i wish i could set on a forum all day and tell people how worthless there build and or car is, itd make me feel more important too.
tl dr
But I'm guessing it's something like "wah wah wah acceptance wah wah wah i like dick wah wah wah i have a small *****"
Old 07-17-2012, 06:25 PM
On The Tree

God damnit when did this turn into gay *** Honda dick sucking tech? Almost as bad as the ******* 5.0 dick riders around here. Are the ricer forums that boring or dead that you guys spend all of your time here? **** me right?
Old 07-17-2012, 06:28 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Beastmode89
Are the ricer forums that boring or dead that you guys spend all of your time here?
I know a lot of other forums don't allowed for a street racing section. Some don't want the illegal stuff being posted, others don't want people that join just to post there and never contribute towards the TECH sections. So a lot of people join here to post kills and such. Personally, I don't want to hear about the same old clapped out F-bodies beating 2 valve Mustangs over and over. Variety is the spice of life.

If I knew it wouldn't be a waste of money, I'd start a whole forum dedicated to the stuff this section is about, open to all communities. It would sure be interesting getting everyone in one place.
Old 07-17-2012, 06:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by WSsick
I know a lot of other forums don't allowed for a street racing section. Some don't want the illegal stuff being posted, others don't want people that join just to post there and never contribute towards the TECH sections. So a lot of people join here to post kills and such. Personally, I don't want to hear about the same old clapped out F-bodies beating 2 valve Mustangs over and over. Variety is the spice of life.

If I knew it wouldn't be a waste of money, I'd start a whole forum dedicated to the stuff this section is about, open to all communities. It would sure be interesting getting everyone in one place.
Hmmmm something like a streetfire.net but with a forum section
Old 07-17-2012, 07:05 PM
Teching In

Streetfire died =/
Old 07-17-2012, 07:37 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Beans
People like you are the only reason i'd love to build a honda
and at the end of the day you still drive a civic

Originally Posted by oddwraith
Ok, so you're racist and can't spell. Want a cookie?
ohh sorry Mr.Wraith,forgot i had to double check what i was typing before posting it on this fourm knowing their is always a that is checking everyones spelling..gtfo.and eat ur ******* cookie someplace else..
Old 07-17-2012, 07:42 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Imstock2
Hmmmm something like a streetfire.net but with a forum section
No basically just a giant Street Racing & Kills only forum. Maybe a few other things as well, but just divide it up kills with videos vs kill with story and mix in chevy ford honda dsm euro etc. people and it would get ugly/funny.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
tl dr
But I'm guessing it's something like "wah wah wah acceptance wah wah wah i like dick wah wah wah i have a small *****"
wow, good one, think that up on your own? or did you have to phone a friend? how old are you? cause i could swear kids stop acting like that after 4th grade, just sayin
Old 07-17-2012, 09:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dang i recognize that valve cover.

i think what that civic traps is a little misleading. it is certainly faster. not to mention that was gabe's first pass at a dragstrip. prob his first from a dig lol.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WSsick
No basically just a giant Street Racing & Kills only forum. Maybe a few other things as well, but just divide it up kills with videos vs kill with story and mix in chevy ford honda dsm euro etc. people and it would get ugly/funny.
Might as well try it out lol
Old 07-17-2012, 10:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1_MEANZ28
and at the end of the day you still drive a civic

ohh sorry Mr.Wraith,forgot i had to double check what i was typing before posting it on this fourm knowing their is always a that is checking everyones spelling..gtfo.and eat ur ******* cookie someplace else..
Oh ok, so a racist internet tough guy who can't spell AND can't take constructive critisism. No one was checking your spelling don't worry. I was just wondering what your point was, and now I see it's on top of your head. Good job, you badass internet warrior you . Not everyone who drives a civic is gay, and not everyone hates civics. You're just insecure...in a few ways. It's ok though, I'm not judgemental.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:37 PM
Teching In

GTFO lol

Niiiiice...Added to Watch Later list
Old 07-17-2012, 10:49 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by oddwraith
Oh ok, so a racist internet tough guy who can't spell AND can't take constructive critisism. No one was checking your spelling don't worry. I was just wondering what your point was, and now I see it's on top of your head. Good job, you badass internet warrior you . Not everyone who drives a civic is gay, and not everyone hates civics. You're just insecure...in a few ways. It's ok though, I'm not judgemental.
im sure you were,since you are the only one that points it out,and i can asssure you in person you wouldint tell me ****..MR .Internet warrior..never said civic owners were gay,the car its self to me is gay,not everyone hates civics? well i dont like them ,therefore i can say whatever the **** i want.u dont like it ? i dont give a ****..its a forum we all say what we want and feel we all have diffrent opinions.can't take it ? gtfo..insecure? lololol.....not just cause you are and have what you have means we all do..lol...
Old 07-17-2012, 11:22 PM
Teching In

You'd rather take a Subaru over a civic? At least the civic isn't prone to oil starvation issues and BLOWING UP. Subaru's are all garbage until you build the motor. You shouldn't be required to build a motor just to have a reliable motor.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Not really. If I were to build a Honda it would be a sataran vue awd with the 3.5 honda v6. That is by far the best engine Honda made.......and these dumbass Honda guys are to busy being eat up with that junkass 4cyl.
3.5 J-series is not worth swaping (no room, and no aftermarket support). Its alot cheaper, proven, and efficient to keep with the traditional 4cyl swaps. Plenty of honda guys can be categorized as "dumbasses" for moding four cylinders. But lettuce be cereal here, Who's more of a dumbass? the guy with the rwd weight reducted car that can't get out of the 11s or the guy with the civic running mid 10s on his first pass in a wrong wheel drive car?
Old 07-18-2012, 12:22 AM
Teching In

How much does that Japanese tin can weigh?
Old 07-18-2012, 06:50 AM
Teching In

2150 iirc
Old 07-18-2012, 08:02 AM
On The Tree

Nice Kill I personaly hate Mitsubishi but can respect the work people put in them different strokes different folks

Quick Reply: Turbo Civic vs ZX14