Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Turbo Civic vs ZX14

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 01:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
Yeah i had a friend of mine have that first issue you had with a beater b16 he got, too much timing and too much boost. Broke a ringland. IMO the tuner is just too timing happy.
I tune on Crome, no avs bullshit LOL trying for singles will do that.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:10 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ej1overspool
I tune on Crome, no avs bullshit LOL trying for singles will do that.
Free based crome? Or crome pro? Well the tuner was using hondata since my buddy has an s300. I think cromes **** though we used it to tune the h2b i got sort of friendly with the program but some of its features are bugged, i like neptune or hondata.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:17 PM

Free based crome? Or crome pro? Well the tuner was using hondata since my buddy has an s300. I think cromes **** though we used it to tune the h2b i got sort of friendly with the program but some of its features are bugged, i like neptune or hondata.
Pro - crome is pretty decent. I can tune on ectune and crome pro. Hondatas too expensive.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:17 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Let me rephrase that because you don't get it. If your cars too slow to roll, the odds of ypu saying its gay are very high.
Whats considered "too slow to roll"?
Old 07-19-2012, 01:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ectune ftw. My friend created that program lol
Old 07-19-2012, 01:21 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Roll races...fail.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by F-Body_4_Life
Whats considered "too slow to roll"?
Can you pull hard up top? I'll say that if you trap <130 and are all launch, your too slow for it. But roll racing isn't my cup of tea I think, its an unfair advantage against n/a v8s that cry about it...its like a female bitching because you left the toilet seat up...in my opinion.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:39 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can you pull hard up top? I'll say that if you trap <130 and are all launch, your too slow for it. But roll racing isn't my cup of tea I think, its an unfair advantage against n/a v8s that cry about it...its like a female bitching because you left the toilet seat up...in my opinion.
Rolls are ******* gay period. They dont even have any kind of track to guage the ****. We rwd n/a v8 guys dont cry when awd wants to do dig runs. They are the one with full advantage. we run them from a dig. Only fwd guys cry for their roll race that doesnt matter. Go tell your local track you wana cross the staging lanes at 60 to see how much you improved your roll speed lmao. Rolls are a lame excuse for a car that cant 60ft. Botom line. This sport of making your **** go fast straight originated from dead stop for a reason. Dead stop also eliminates a ricer from learning how to drive.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:44 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Pro - crome is pretty decent. I can tune on ectune and crome pro. Hondatas too expensive.
Yeah crome pro is alot better than the free based, try out neptune. Neptune has a **** load of cool stuff and its still a chip based tuning software. No one down here touches Ectune for some reason, ive heard good things though. Give neptune a try!
Old 07-19-2012, 01:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

First off, whoever is badmouthing Honda should read into their heritage a little more, like I said before. I don't want one, but I can't knock 'em.
Originally Posted by Silver Sleeper
it always baffles me how people get so worked up over someone elses choice in cars....as if the person building the honda sneaks in your house at night and steals the money and credit cards out of your wallet to fund his build

get real dude.....

i think the LS series motors are probably one of the best motor platform's you could modify..thats saying alot since im a long time ford fanatic and im now dong a turbo LSX swap in my Foxbody...with that being said, we all hear people says fords are ****, GM is ****, all imports are ****.......to be honest, not a single one is the "holy grail" of automotive quality and technology and all have had a ton of problems in production and quality...but to call a Honda a piece of **** and you driving a GM or a ford is like the pot calling the kettle black....wether you like it or not honda has had a far more successful reliability and resale rating than any american car manufacture...not to mention more hondas, nissans and toyota's are produced in the US than american branded cars....at least the japanese auto makers are bringing jobs to the US, unlike GM, ford and chrysler..they give canadians and mexicans most of the jobs..
Ok here's where I step in and say "go **** yourself" brah! Comparing us to Mexicans is like me comparing you to Brazilians.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
Rolls are ******* gay period. They dont even have any kind of track to guage the ****. We rwd n/a v8 guys dont cry when awd wants to do dig runs. They are the one with full advantage. we run them from a dig. Only fwd guys cry for their roll race that doesnt matter. Go tell your local track you wana cross the staging lanes at 60 to see how much you improved your roll speed lmao. Rolls are a lame excuse for a car that cant 60ft. Botom line. This sport of making your **** go fast straight originated from dead stop for a reason. Dead stop also eliminates a ricer from learning how to drive.
Like iv said...roll racing isn't my deal, my wrong wheel drive rice box runs from a dig...I hate repeating my point...
Old 07-19-2012, 01:59 PM

Yeah crome pro is alot better than the free based, try out neptune. Neptune has a **** load of cool stuff and its still a chip based tuning software. No one down here touches Ectune for some reason, ive heard good things though. Give neptune a try!
Neptune is good, I have the program for it...probably won't use it though...unless someone else pays me for a tune LOL $50 for 2 step? Suuure!
Old 07-19-2012, 02:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Like iv said...roll racing isn't my deal, my wrong wheel drive rice box runs from a dig...I hate repeating my point...
Well get used to it dude~!
Old 07-19-2012, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by oddwraith
Well get used to it dude~!
Oh well lol
Old 07-19-2012, 02:39 PM
Launching!

at least we know who to blame when we Chevy Cruze steering wheels falling off while driving.....those damn kanuck's

i kid .....i kid......

First off, whoever is badmouthing Honda should read into their heritage a little more, like I said before. I don't want one, but I can't knock 'em.

Ok here's where I step in and say "go **** yourself" brah! Comparing us to Mexicans is like me comparing you to Brazilians.
Old 07-19-2012, 03:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

If it weren't for us you'd be looking into Honda . You need somewhere to build those ******* lol.
Old 07-19-2012, 03:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

If it weren't for us you'd be looking into Honda . You need somewhere to build those ******* lol.
Seriously dude, I hate Canada so much.

There are all scum
Old 07-19-2012, 03:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Shouldn't you be programming or something? Or was it accounting? Oh well same dif...

I think you meant "they're" all scum...lol.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Seriously dude, I hate Canada so much.

There are all scum
Don't they make your car?
Old 07-19-2012, 05:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yes they do. But he has the truck now and think that's different. lol.

All I can say is this

http://www.keepbusy.net/play.php?id=...during-concert

Quick Reply: Turbo Civic vs ZX14