Yes yes. Big ol fashioned American can lol. Damn iPhone
Old 08-13-2012, 05:04 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice run,40 roll?
Old 08-13-2012, 10:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 58 Likes on 48 Posts

Good race Op! I cant read your sig on my phone. What all is done to your car? Were both lowly little Ls1's I have had my ported/5 angle valve job/decked 243's on for about a month. The heads made a massive difference in my car. But, i was cam only before with a rather large cam. So i think the stock heads were really holding me back. What are your cam specs if you dont mind me asking? Good runs, would love to have seen the outcome!
Old 08-13-2012, 01:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah we will probably rematch when i get my retune done. I wish I had some 243s. My cam is a 236/248 .617 x2 on a 110
Old 08-13-2012, 01:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

And for mods I have full exhaust and cam lol
Old 08-13-2012, 01:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mach Boy
Those are the Mach's numbers with a 75 shot, cams and full bolt-ons? He should be way higher than that with any kind of aftermarket cam + nitrous. Without the cams I would think that would be about right on nitrous.

It looks like it was a good run.
Cams won't gain much without dished pistons and a motor overhaul, the piston to valve clearance is to tight to put anything aggressive in.

Op looks like you both have strong cars, when's round 2 lol
Old 08-13-2012, 01:55 PM
On The Tree

Good run. Mach wasn't pulling on you, and he wasn't going to be able to spray much longer anyway. Good thing the bike got in his lane so it at least ended while you were still even. A few more seconds and you would have pulled.
Old 08-13-2012, 02:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thats how I feel beast.
Old 08-13-2012, 03:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BottleMach
Cams won't gain much without dished pistons and a motor overhaul, the piston to valve clearance is to tight to put anything aggressive in.

I guess 40+ to the wheels aint much
Old 08-13-2012, 04:05 PM
Teching In

Automach - I'm not going to hijack this thread by arguing with you about hp per mod and which are cost effdctive because we all know in your world your bolt ons gained more power machs run 10s and you can get parts cheaper and install them better, truth is you never turned a wrench in your life and wouldn't know how to read a lambda fuel graph. You are why everyone thinks mustang owners are ******** and give the car a bad name. Why don't you pack your **** tuck your tail and keep your mouth shut before you look like a bigger tool than you already are. And if I made you cry, I'm sure Dr. Phil has a self help program you can enroll in.

I'm done.
Old 08-13-2012, 04:16 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by clonedws6
75 shot. Yeah def Kory. My car is going to be retuned tonight. We should 40 next week!
Can we do like an 80 or something? I wanna stay away from banging 4th so my stock clutch doesn't grenade lollllllll
Old 08-13-2012, 04:17 PM
11 Second Club

Are you saying to put in big cams you need a dished piston? What do you mean agressive? As in lift or as in duration? I recently put some "healthy cams in my car" and I'm running the stock longblock with no PTV issues. And I didn't even degree them either. You can get away with a 240* cams and around .475 lift before you have to worry about ptv.

-Mark
Old 08-13-2012, 07:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Automach - I'm not going to hijack this thread by arguing with you about hp per mod and which are cost effdctive because we all know in your world your bolt ons gained more power machs run 10s and you can get parts cheaper and install them better, truth is you never turned a wrench in your life and wouldn't know how to read a lambda fuel graph. You are why everyone thinks mustang owners are ******** and give the car a bad name. Why don't you pack your **** tuck your tail and keep your mouth shut before you look like a bigger tool than you already are. And if I made you cry, I'm sure Dr. Phil has a self help program you can enroll in.

I'm done.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:30 PM
Teching In

I'm done.
Tell us how you really feel. lol

You don't have to go into the shortblock like Bitemark said. I picked up 60hp with LTs, ported intake and FR500 cams and I make 30 less hp than the car in the thread on nitrous. I just assumed that the cams that were put in were worth pulling the motor on.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:50 PM
Banned

I'm done.
Look here needle dick by taking one look at that riced out looking mach you have I can tell you are one of those guys that would get made fun of at any car scene. I know your vag is sandy becasue your pile barely runs better then a stock mach even after those great hp per mod parts you bought In my world my car runs well for what it has yours runs like ****. So why don't you sell that car to somebody that could make it worth something and buy you a gto or another car that you off. You are the reason everybody thinks machs run like crap because you don't know **** and you made that clear in your previous post. Look guys cams are garbage and you can't pick up any power with them without dished pistons lol What a fukn idiot. How about this go put some 26x duration cams on a mach with stock heads and tell me how that works out better yet I bet you would like some comp stage 3s I hope you don't argue with me because I would rip your stupid *** apart.

PS: end rant

Last edited by automach1; 08-13-2012 at 08:08 PM.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:53 PM
Staging Lane

^^ **** just got real.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:01 PM
Banned

Anways I did not come here to argue the race good run would love to see a rematch. I was simlply telling the mach genius that they can pick up good power and he wanted to go into full dumbass mode.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hey I'm just here for the show lol. I like Mach 1s lol
Old 08-13-2012, 09:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by automach1
Anways I did not come here to argue the race good run would love to see a rematch. I was simlply telling the mach genius that they can pick up good power and he wanted to go into full dumbass mode.
"You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001. 'I Am Sam.' Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed."

Quick Reply: Can only gto vs Cammed sprayed Mach 1