Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Grocery getter VS Honda Civic! for all you import haters...

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2004, 08:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Geez... first off... why do you need to see time slips of everyone? Does it prove anything besides that you are faster than that person? I think not. Just because one doesn't own a faster car than you doesn't mean they can't say how much of an idiot you are. I admit, my car is not as fast as yours (haha... well, its prolly the slowest car on this site)...but that doesn't mean I am any less intelligent, or have no say in an argument.

Second... We gave you guys props for your cars. We said we really don't care for Honda's. You kept rubbing all there irrelevant facts in our face. You guys brought up other people's cars too, so if you can do it, we can't? Hypocrites...

Please imbed this in your poor functioning brains. You guys have fast Honda's, there is no arguing that. That doesn't mean that you should go rubbing it in our face. We just don't give a ****. Your arguing nonsense with us... there is no point. If you don't like how you guys are being received, then look at what you are saying, and what kind of forum this is. This is not some little honda forum anymore. You have come to the big leagues, and now you can't take it? Fine, then leave. No one asked you to come here in the first place.
Old 04-16-2004, 09:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by MillaTK
Geez... first off... why do you need to see time slips of everyone? Does it prove anything besides that you are faster than that person? I think not. Just because one doesn't own a faster car than you doesn't mean they can't say how much of an idiot you are. I admit, my car is not as fast as yours (haha... well, its prolly the slowest car on this site)...but that doesn't mean I am any less intelligent, or have no say in an argument.

Second... We gave you guys props for your cars. We said we really don't care for Honda's. You kept rubbing all there irrelevant facts in our face. You guys brought up other people's cars too, so if you can do it, we can't? Hypocrites...

Please imbed this in your poor functioning brains. You guys have fast Honda's, there is no arguing that. That doesn't mean that you should go rubbing it in our face. We just don't give a ****. Your arguing nonsense with us... there is no point. If you don't like how you guys are being received, then look at what you are saying, and what kind of forum this is. This is not some little honda forum anymore. You have come to the big leagues, and now you can't take it? Fine, then leave. No one asked you to come here in the first place.
Old 04-16-2004, 11:17 AM
TECH Senior Member

ok guys, this **** throwing fest will be coming to an end at the end of the day. I am going to lock this bitch as soon as i return home from Austin.

First off, i already explained my viewpoint on this with mochanic, by the way man, PM me those directions to your place. I am still wanting to see the shop and what not.

second, THIS IS LS1tech.com, we are a sight meant for tech on ls1's and to have a fun and laid back nature for people to enjoy while browsing the site. If you do not like the bias here, then leave. im sure most of the others would not really miss a few hondas on the site. not saying you are horrible people,. just the facts of most guys on the site

third, we are all arguing like kids here, i mean look at this pointing finger **** on who is being like a kid and who is not.

fourth, if anything, i think some of the houston guys should really go see one fo the best engine builders in the country maybe in the western hemisphere. Judson Massingill. He is running the Best engine building school in the NATION. He has a 79 Malibu he will drive on the streets, that he can drive everyday that is making 1059 rwhp i believe just on all motor. he is making nice 8 second quarter mile passes.

fifth, more cubes = more power. it will always be like that. just who can achieve it is the question.

finally, NICE CARS honday guys. you have some very quick rides, but later today this thread is in the trash, so please anyone else get there last words in!

Gray
Old 04-16-2004, 11:44 AM
11 Second Club

quiet weener boy.
Old 04-16-2004, 11:57 AM
STF Veteran

I said my peace. I think those guys could be cool if we were all just hanging out somewhere. JMO.
Old 04-16-2004, 12:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 99-LS1-SS
I said my peace. I think those guys could be cool if we were all just hanging out somewhere. JMO.
True that...
Old 04-16-2004, 12:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's how I see it-

They have fast 4bangers, that's awesome. Anybody runnings 10s deserves respect, no matter what car it is. However, when you run your mouth like a little ****** 16 year old, you're not going to get any. Quit being ******* babies, grow up, and maybe you'll get the respect that you should. Going all over the place trolling is not the way to do it...
Old 04-16-2004, 02:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wow a race car ("street driven" race car).

so are we gonna bring up the v9 vette doorslammer that broke into the 5s ni australia?. no cause it doesn't matter.

like i said there's 1o second dodge spirits and 10 second rotary pintos, and i'm sure they can be driven in the street, from here to here not with "street gas".

should we start modding chevy vegas? low weight ugly weak cars just like the civic.
Old 04-16-2004, 03:29 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by Excal
wow a race car ("street driven" race car).

so are we gonna bring up the v9 vette doorslammer that broke into the 5s ni australia?. no cause it doesn't matter.

like i said there's 1o second dodge spirits and 10 second rotary pintos, and i'm sure they can be driven in the street, from here to here not with "street gas".

should we start modding chevy vegas? low weight ugly weak cars just like the civic.
I have a video of a Pinto launching so hard all four tires come off the ground. It gets up on its back bumper. The power is impressive but in the end he is driving a Pinto.

I will have to post that video soon.
Old 04-16-2004, 04:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Yeah... I would like to see that...
Old 04-16-2004, 04:40 PM
7 Second Club / STF Veteran

nothing wrong with a vega two of my friends have them

Old 04-17-2004, 07:33 AM
STF Veteran

I was gonna say something about the Vega comment but I got side tracked. Vega's don't weigh **** and they can be made to haul *** with a lot less motor.
Old 04-18-2004, 09:50 PM
TECH Junkie

I get last word!
Old 04-18-2004, 10:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

and no, like i said before, mods get the last word and this thread is DONE