Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Thought I might be fighting above my weight class

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 12:06 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Spectre86
do you even lift?

wasnt aware there were a few miscers on here. i have the same screen name on there.
Strong rep power, mind=blown.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:48 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OP atleast you have the better looking car lol
Originally Posted by Pizzamangtr
Just so you know I'm not hating, me vs my friends h/c c6zo6 with 150 shot.
I lost, his car is a beast trapped 145mph

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds0ciMv64dk&sns=em
Is this Fartpipe from CF, Per se?
Old 09-26-2012, 12:57 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
Strong rep power, mind=blown.
Look at his size. Holy ****.
If not on cycle congrats. fuark.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:58 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
Look at his size. Holy ****.
If not on cycle congrats. fuark.
psssh d00ds as natty as nattygraham nom saiyan?

Def a big dude though, im like 205 right now tryna cut to 170ish, tryna get aesthetic brah.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:01 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
psssh d00ds as natty as nattygraham nom saiyan?

Def a big dude though, im like 205 right now tryna cut to 170ish, tryna get aesthetic brah.
get on dat winstrol brah. i mean celltech.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
get on dat winstrol brah. i mean celltech.
lol i wish i wana get on test and tren later on though, ive already lost 75lbs. Just doing IF right now **** ive dropped 5 lbs in like 2 weeks without even touching cardio.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:30 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Imstock2
Only thing I know about gtr's is that anyone can drive them and it takes nearly no driver mod to drive them.. For gtr's it's 95% car and a little stones with a steady finger driver added in that equation.. Cool beans you have a 10sec show room floor stock car that anyone with atleast a day or 2 of driving experiance can run it as fast as You can.. Because why? It's all the car doing the talking.. I would like to see some of the gtr owner's get behind a tt Lsx car where it actually takes a driver mod.. Moral of my drunking bitch fit is... Gtr's have no reason to lose because it's all car with little to no driver mod... The c6z obvisly had bottle pressure issues on that video with 2 different views of the race... Go take your bitch made paddle shifting awd to your gtr forums and **** off.. Not much dudes here knows your little Switzer package cars and there mods for the package. Op has a nitrous c6z and bottle issues which is almost as if he didnt have the power adder.. The most you guys can bring up.. Well the car must be tuned for 91 pump gas so your lucky.. Wow cool I respect how fast gtr's are but not most there drivers.. Far to cocky and arrogant.. Have the king of the world attitude and nothing can beat their cars..
And I've seen Corvette owners like that as well (with the arrogant king of the world attitudes). I've seen those attitudes from you as you are posting right NOW! BTW I used to own a Supercharged C5Z that made over 700whp and ran plenty of people with it.

I also like how you are commenting on the forum drunk and telling GT-R drivers to **** off. LOL man this is a public forum and we can post where we choose.

You are right about one thing, there are too many excuses. There are too many excuses from the Z06 driver and GT-R driver. I say both bring their A game and run again. That eliminates all doubt.

Cheers!

P.S. WTF is this above me? A workout thread?
Old 09-26-2012, 04:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

dear god this thread went to hell. Good thing this wasn't a blown 5.0 beating a gtr otherwise the dam world would end.

Op- nice runs, on video no bullshit. But sadly according to some people running low on nitrous is no excuse to lose. Love how some people argue numbers so fiercely as if they themselves designed the gtr and know it inside out. I'm a fan of the philosophy where you can spit numbers at me all day doesn't mean jack when you line up. You run what ya bring lol. One person lost one person won that's it. We can make excuses for either side till we all die. Give it a rest.
Old 09-26-2012, 05:29 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Awesome vids- awesome job and the tread now is ...eh.....
Old 09-26-2012, 07:46 AM
Teching In

From what I have seen and experienced, a 600whp GTR and a 600whp vette are a drivers race
Old 09-26-2012, 08:33 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by usnfenix
dear god this thread went to hell. Good thing this wasn't a blown 5.0 beating a gtr otherwise the dam world would end.

Op- nice runs, on video no bullshit. But sadly according to some people running low on nitrous is no excuse to lose. Love how some people argue numbers so fiercely as if they themselves designed the gtr and know it inside out. I'm a fan of the philosophy where you can spit numbers at me all day doesn't mean jack when you line up. You run what ya bring lol. One person lost one person won that's it. We can make excuses for either side till we all die. Give it a rest.
Wow. Is this thread not about racing? I'm a fanboy becuause your OP "run what he brung" and both won and lost on video?
According to another post - I'm "hating" because I stated a FI car running on 91 octane is the only chance he will have of beating this setup?
That isn't hating - it's true. On 93 pump the P800 is making over 700 to the wheels and on race fuel closer to 800.

I know I'm new and you don't know me yet - but I just want to see a third and deciding race - which it seems - no one else on here wants to do.

I also read how our cars "drive themselves". Most high powered cars - including Vette's go to "auto" transmissions (even if they had manual) to get the most power from their cars. That said - a good manual owner driver makes a big difference on whether he can get the most out of his car - no one is arguing that.

Let's not forget you are racing a 3.8L V6 that outweighs your cars by about 700 lbs. before you complain over the gearbox however.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by vtknight
Let's not forget you are racing a 3.8L V6 that outweighs your cars by about 700 lbs. before you complain over the gearbox however.
uber transmission ftw
Old 09-26-2012, 08:49 AM
On The Tree

You guys are killing me. Why is it that the keyboard cowboys are making more of this than the guys who actually raced? And some of your comments... what language is that? I respect the GTR, modded or not, it has some great technology that my Corvette does not, but it's not a car I'd care to own. I guess I'm a Neanderthal, but I'll stick to my high compression, big cam, nitrous, manual tranny antique.

I hope you guys enjoyed the vids, I know all the racers had fun, win or lose.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:49 AM
TECH Regular

Dont use the motor size bs, you have 2 turbo's. Take that crap else where. Both cars have what they have deal with it
Old 09-26-2012, 09:00 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
Dont use the motor size bs, you have 2 turbo's. Take that crap else where. Both cars have what they have deal with it
Lol and the OP's car has NOS...deal with it.

OP - I'm hardly a keyboard cowboy - my car on 93 octane pump;

Who cares which car you want - that's obvious - you own a Corvette.

If you are going to go on about how you beat every car that came to test you - and you both won and lost on video - and this thread is about "kill" stories - why don't you finish what you started?
Old 09-26-2012, 09:06 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by vtknight
Lol and the OP's car has NOS...deal with it.
I didn't deny it, that falls under they have what they have.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:21 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
I didn't deny it, that falls under they have what they have.
Right. It's a mod. Both cars are modded.

Vette guys are complaining that the GTR has a slick transmission.
That is what the car came with.
Your car came with bigger displacement, more cylinders, 700 lbs lighter and up until 2012 more HP and torque.

I also like both cars.

We have similar videos on NAGTROC. And sometimes Vette guys come over and take us to task over videos we have. Sometimes we even show videos where the Corvette wins and give them their due props.

If we say that we beat someone however - we either we put up or shut up.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:30 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by good2go
Actually, I told it straight, leaving out nothing. And I did see myself as an underdog, who wouldn't in my shoes?

Big bucks cars, all the latest technology: launch control, all wheel drive, turbos, super fast shifting transmission, modded claiming 700 awhp Vs. less horsepower, rear wheel drive, clutch and manual tranny, no slicks or drag radials, knowing I can't use the nitrous in first gear (traction issue). In all the dig races I KNEW I'd be in trouble, and I was. Roll races, I did OK, till as I first stated, I ran low on nitrous. A N/A motor at high altitude is at a big disadvantage racing a twin turbo car. So, underdog, but head held high.
Right on bro.

And thanks for posting the vid and shutting these GT-R cry babies up. I mean wow, it would have been so much easier for them to chime in and say, "good kill", as opposed to calling BS and throwing around excuses only to look foolish in the end. Again, Good kill!
Old 09-26-2012, 09:32 AM
Teching In

All these cars would get drug by a 300whp Civic or Mach 1 so its irrelevant
Old 09-26-2012, 09:34 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ship
You keep digging yourself a bigger hole. Do some research. A 2013 Black Edition DOES NOT cost $120k+.

Yea, a GTR costs more than a Z06. Why are we arguing about this?
Let me guess, this particular troll signed up just for this thread. The fanboys are getting desperate.

Quick Reply: Thought I might be fighting above my weight class