Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Thought I might be fighting above my weight class

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 12:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve C.
And..... your guess is wrong. Actually that troll has been a member here for quite a while. Who are you?
hmm...that "Ship" guys screen name says his join date is "Sept. '12. Is that really you, or does he prefer multiple screen names for the same site?
Old 09-26-2012, 12:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by good2go
Actually, we ran the Z06 against the Switzer GT-R 6 times that day. Three on the freeway, you saw one, the other two he only filmed for about 2 seconds and let off as I pulled away so fast.

You saw one roll race from 45 where I lost (two views) and one from a dig, again I lost. There was another earlier 45 roll race I won but we can't find the video.

I'm sure we will run again sometime, we're friends who like to line them up, win or lose.

Now the races I wish I had videos of was when I ran a different friend's stock GT-R in my 4 door Cadillac. At the dragstrip, I beat him two out of two.
For just a moment - I was beginning to think that you were actually just a guy that likes to race...

Then your last comment.

Wow - you beat a stock GTR - at the track no less - with your 530+ whp and 550+ wtq Caddy?

You and I should go to the track and I will use my race fuel settings (over 1000 awhp and 900+ awtq) and - SUPRISE - I will beat you.

To your first point - so you will race again? Awesome. Please post the video when you do.

Old 09-26-2012, 12:55 PM
Teching In

Yea, that is an excuse. Just like the P800 being on 91 octane (rather than 93) making 625awhp is also an excuse. Just set up a rematch AND post ALL OF THE STORY and ALL OF THE VIDEOS.

The OP painted the picture of this story as if he never lost. "except when his bottle ran low" haha, that can mean anything. Sounded like nobody could hang with him, then when his bottle was low the other cars only got beat by 1 bus-length rather than 5. He forgot to mention he lost and only elaborated on his wins. So yea, when the truth comes out and other videos surface.... I guess the fan boys got a butt-ache, whatever the hell that is.

BTW, your posts make you look just as much of a vette fan boy as the GTR fan boys you're arguing with.
Just what we need, another butt-hurt GT-R owner in this thread.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:57 PM
Teching In

This thread is going to get locked because a chosen few GT-R fans can't live with the outcome. That's sad really.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:02 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by good2go
Actually, we ran the Z06 against the Switzer GT-R 6 times that day. Three on the freeway, you saw one, the other two he only filmed for about 2 seconds and let off as I pulled away so fast.

You saw one roll race from 45 where I lost (two views) and one from a dig, again I lost. There was another earlier 45 roll race I won but we can't find the video.

I'm sure we will run again sometime, we're friends who like to line them up, win or lose.

Now the races I wish I had videos of was when I ran a different friend's stock GT-R in my 4 door Cadillac. At the dragstrip, I beat him two out of two.
Impossible. Because GTRs take no skill to drive. Absolutely none. According to the RON 95ZR1. He sounds like every other ignorant person who has never driven a GTR, just read a few Motor Trend and Car&Driver reviews.

OP, good races. I wish there were videos of the races you are claiming.There are certainly quite a few videos of the GTR winning against you and all the other vehicles involved, suspiciously there is only one video of you winning. BTW, it didn't sound like the 625awhp GTR downshifted to the proper gear in that one video you do have.

Keep us updated on the rematch.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by m_liel
This thread is going to get locked because a chosen few GT-R fans can't live with the outcome. That's sad really.
Wow - are you guys in a bubble?

There is video of the OP's car LOSING - how are we butthurt?

Oh that's right - THAT video is when he ran out of spray.

There is a simple solution. Go to the track and race again.

Post the video.

Simple.

Old 09-26-2012, 01:09 PM
Teching In

Impossible. Because GTRs take no skill to drive. Absolutely none. According to the RON 95ZR1. He sounds like every other ignorant person who has never driven a GTR, just read a few Motor Trend and Car&Driver reviews.

OP, good races. I wish there were videos of the races you are claiming.There are certainly quite a few videos of the GTR winning against you and all the other vehicles involved, suspiciously there is only one video of you winning. BTW, it didn't sound like the 625awhp GTR downshifted to the proper gear in that one video you do have.

Keep us updated on the rematch.
Seriously, can you answer my question on who is "Ship"? You GT-R guys seem to like to avoid specific questions and answer only the ones you feel benefit you.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by vtknight
Wow - are you guys in a bubble?

There is video of the OP's car LOSING - how are we butthurt?

Oh that's right - THAT video is when he ran out of spray.

There is a simple solution. Go to the track and race again.

Post the video.

Simple.

You're not doing yourself any justice man, only coming off more ignorant with every post.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:13 PM
TECH Regular

Seriously, can you answer my question on who is "Ship"? You GT-R guys seem to like to avoid specific questions and answer only the ones you feel benefit you.
Yea that is me. And what does that do for you? Oh no my super secret LS1tech street racing alias has been discovered. You should quit your day job and become a private investigator.

Alright, now that we have that all cleared up. Let us get back on topic.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:16 PM
Teching In

Yea that is me. And what does that do for you? Oh no my super secret LS1tech street racing alias has been discovered. You should quit your day job and become a private investigator.

Alright, now that we have that all cleared up. Let us get back on topic.
Great, so its official now, you're a MORON. Good job!

Not such a good idea to ask who other people are when we have no clue as to who the hell YOU really are.

This thread has officially become stupid now. Time 4 da
Old 09-26-2012, 01:20 PM
Staging Lane

I love how all of these butthurt GTR owners all keep saying the same thing: "There are certainly quite a few videos of the GTR winning against you"

PLEASE show us where there is more than 1 video of him loseing a ROLL race to this GTR, i mean i know you guys who can afford these 90k+ GTRs certainly can read common English?

Stop getting so butthurt over a bullshit race between friends, you're picking apart the ops first post on this thread because he said he won on the bottle, and when bottle pressure dropped off he lost? Gimmie a break, he ******* admitted right there that he lost and its quite clear he walked the GTR when bottle pressure was up.

Good races, all very nice cars, quit bitching and take a midol.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:20 PM
TECH Regular

Coming from someone that has love for all makes and models of performance, having owned GM, Ford, BMW, Nissan, Suzuki, etc., why does everyone boil everything down to picking a side... being a fan boy?

Is it a crime to expect a person to tell the full story?

Is it a crime to straighten out the "facts" of the story? (he didn't race an 800hp GTR)

Is it a crime to put this arguing to rest and ask for a rematch?
Old 09-26-2012, 01:22 PM
Teching In

You're not doing yourself any justice man, only coming off more ignorant with every post.
LOL - you ARE in a bubble.

The OP has an almost 700 rwhp car. The P800 is just over 700 awhp with 93octane.

How is it ignorant to want to see a deciding race when there are two very different videos circulating? One where the OP wins and the other where he loses.

I will say it again - go to the track. Race. Record the race.

I'm sure you want to lock this thread - logic is hurting your brain.

And your responses is hurting mine - I feel like Will Ferrel in Zoolander - like I'm taking crazy pills.

This doen't need to be so difficult.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

There. Is. No. Debate.

That's why this thread is up to 7 pages
Old 09-26-2012, 01:25 PM
TECH Regular

Great, so its official now, you're a MORON. Good job!

Not such a good idea to ask who other people are when we have no clue as to who the hell YOU really are.

This thread has officially become stupid now. Time 4 da
I'm a moron? ok. First off, I wasn't talking to you. Second, what difference does it make? RON 95ZR1 assumed I was a troll, which has nothing to do with anything. I asked him this same pointless question.

Keep calling for the lock. LS1Tech is serious business
Old 09-26-2012, 01:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Black01Bird
I love how all of these butthurt GTR owners all keep saying the same thing: "There are certainly quite a few videos of the GTR winning against you"

PLEASE show us where there is more than 1 video of him loseing a ROLL race to this GTR, i mean i know you guys who can afford these 90k+ GTRs certainly can read common English?

Stop getting so butthurt over a bullshit race between friends, you're picking apart the ops first post on this thread because he said he won on the bottle, and when bottle pressure dropped off he lost? Gimmie a break, he ******* admitted right there that he lost and its quite clear he walked the GTR when bottle pressure was up.

Good races, all very nice cars, quit bitching and take a midol.
You mean versus the 90K Z06? A fully loaded Z06 is more expensive than a Premium GTR my friend.
You act is if GTR owners are all rich - we're not Lambo or Ferrari owners.

There is alot of bitching. It's true.

Can't we all just get along and do a third frickin race at the track and record it?
Old 09-26-2012, 01:30 PM
Staging Lane

Coming from someone that has love for all makes and models of performance, having owned GM, Ford, BMW, Nissan, Suzuki, etc., why does everyone boil everything down to picking a side... being a fan boy?

Is it a crime to expect a person to tell the full story?

Is it a crime to straighten out the "facts" of the story? (he didn't race an 800hp GTR)

Is it a crime to put this arguing to rest and ask for a rematch?
Ok, you say here that you arent brand specific yet you are nut swinging the GTR because you own one. You CLEARLY picked apart what the op said just to benefit the GTR.

He never lied, never made it sound like he was unbeatable, he stated he won EVERY ROLL RACE (got that?) while the bottle pressure was UP (not losing you am i?), then he went on to state NUMEROUS times that he LOST (still hanging in there?) when the bottle pressure started to plumit. (hope you got it all)

What is so hard to understand about that?
Old 09-26-2012, 01:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sweet_SS
That's why this thread is up to 7 pages
I will try to type slowly and with baby words...

One video show Corvette winny.

One video show Corvette losey.

Need race three to see who fastest.

That is why there is no debate - but Vette boys need to post every excuse not to race again. That is why there is 7 pages.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:31 PM
On The Tree

For just a moment - I was beginning to think that you were actually just a guy that likes to race...

Then your last comment.

Wow - you beat a stock GTR - at the track no less - with your 530+ whp and 550+ wtq Caddy?

You and I should go to the track and I will use my race fuel settings (over 1000 awhp and 900+ awtq) and - SUPRISE - I will beat you.

To your first point - so you will race again? Awesome. Please post the video when you do.

I am a guy who just likes to race. I called out the stock GTR owner cause he was trash talking about how much faster his car was than mine. He found out otherwise. We're still friends.

I'm sure we'll line up the P800 and the Z again sometime, but there's really no point unless we change something. From a roll I'll win, from a dig he will win. Now if he turns up his tune or I get a pair of slicks...
Old 09-26-2012, 01:33 PM
On The Tree

I will answer that question. I don't know who "ship" is. He might be some guy from NAGTROC but I really don't know who he is.

Quick Reply: Thought I might be fighting above my weight class