Civic B-series turbo vs Procharged 300

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 02:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Civics are so ******* gay.
There's a certain IM A *** to them.

woooooo look at me I run 7 seconds.

woooo look at you, you still look like a total ***!
Old 09-27-2012, 07:22 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Love the 300, the civic is still a civic.
Old 09-27-2012, 07:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Word was the civic let off as it was passing the 300?
Old 09-27-2012, 08:20 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Imstock2
Lmao... Always seem to be meho's racing civics... No racial but only white dude I ver heard about with a fast civic was Chris miller.. Rest meho's
Wtf is a "meho"? Damn civic didn't catch grip down the whole run, poor 300.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

^^^^civic is still poo with wrong wheel drive.....not anyone's problem but the civic's owner.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Meho ( not sure if it's spelled right)... A spanish term My Mexican buddy calls shady/crafty/stealthy People..
Old 09-27-2012, 09:53 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
Civics are so ******* gay.
There's a certain IM A *** to them.

woooooo look at me I run 7 seconds.

woooo look at you, you still look like a total ***!
lol..
Old 09-27-2012, 10:25 PM
On The Tree

Mijo means "my son"
Old 09-27-2012, 10:37 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Imstock2
Meho ( not sure if it's spelled right)... A spanish term My Mexican buddy calls shady/crafty/stealthy People..
Spelled it wrong. Its **Mijo. Thats a stupid stereotypical thing to say too. Where im from i think there are more rednecks who own hondas than mexicans.

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
^^^^civic is still poo with wrong wheel drive.....not anyone's problem but the civic's owner.
He spun down the whole race and still won, doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by Sumter
Mijo means "my son"
Yup i know what mijo means, im cuban.

As far as the gutted trashed out Comments, thats your opinion which doesn't mean a thing because it is obviously made to do one thing, and thats take peoples money. Obviously wasn't built with creature comforts in mind.

Last edited by adamantium; 09-27-2012 at 10:46 PM.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:31 PM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

Nope doesn't matter.....he actually lost because he's in a civic.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

At the end of the day... if someone asked me which one i would rather have... they wouldnt even get all the words out of there mouth before i grabbed the keys to the 300. That is an absolutely badass car. 4 door grocery getter/race car. I could careless if its any bit slower then that civic. In fact, if your going to completely gut and ruin a car just to make it faster, id rather just build a shifter kart and put a busa motor in it. Way cooler, way more fun... and hell... still the right wheel drive.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Nope doesn't matter.....he actually lost because he's in a civic.
Well if losing means profiting by thousands of dollars, I'll lose all day if i have to. Like the video says "its not a civic, its a (single digit) race car." This is street racing, not a questions of which would be a better daily driver or which i would rather have. You can't not respect a single digit car, regardless of make and model. It's fast, PERIOD. BUT there's always something faster! And I cant wait to see this civic go down, and watch their whole crew be silenced. Also i need to win some money back that i lost betting against the civic.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:07 AM
On The Tree

I certainly hate civics but I respect them and if I was given the chance to drive or own that car I would take it because it is a race car, not a street car. And to me that is cool and I would use it for that purpose. Like any purpose built car should be used. Anyway I would rather be in a vette' than either of those, but to each his own.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:14 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by evangto87
At the end of the day... if someone asked me which one i would rather have... they wouldnt even get all the words out of there mouth before i grabbed the keys to the 300. That is an absolutely badass car. 4 door grocery getter/race car. I could careless if its any bit slower then that civic. In fact, if your going to completely gut and ruin a car just to make it faster, id rather just build a shifter kart and put a busa motor in it. Way cooler, way more fun... and hell... still the right wheel drive.
Yea well id rather be fastest, not 2nd fastest. But hey some people are 2nd place kind of guys i guess. But go ahead and have fun with your go karts. Ill take a fixed aluminum racing seat over your heated leather with lumbar support because I came here to discuss street racing, not the merits of a vehicle able to carry my groceries.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by FromADig
Yea well id rather be fastest, not 2nd fastest. But hey some people are 2nd place kind of guys i guess. But go ahead and have fun with your go karts. Ill take a fixed aluminum racing seat over your heated leather with lumbar support because I came here to discuss street racing, not the merits of a vehicle able to carry my groceries.
First... chill with the attitude (this is the exact mentality i avoid in racing because its what ruins the fun of the hobby).

Second... this has nothing to do with creature comforts and lumbar support. If that Honda was a full interior full weight car... I think it would be a pretty badass car. Sorry me being against gutting and ruining a car doesnt tickle your fancy. But if you are going to argue about being number 1.. and finishing first... then who chooses a FWD application.

Third.. for someone who wanted the 300 to win.. you sure are defending the honda to the grave.

Fourth.. You have been a member here for less then a month... show a bit of respect to people when talking...

That is all Sweet heart
Old 09-28-2012, 01:10 AM
Teching In

First... chill with the attitude (this is the exact mentality i avoid in racing because its what ruins the fun of the hobby).

Second... this has nothing to do with creature comforts and lumbar support. If that Honda was a full interior full weight car... I think it would be a pretty badass car. Sorry me being against gutting and ruining a car doesnt tickle your fancy. But if you are going to argue about being number 1.. and finishing first... then who chooses a FWD application.

Third.. for someone who wanted the 300 to win.. you sure are defending the honda to the grave.

Fourth.. You have been a member here for less then a month... show a bit of respect to people when talking...

That is all Sweet heart

A. It's a race car, its supposed to be gutted. In what way does that ruin it? Its purpose built.

B. I didn't want the 300 to win, I wanted the civic to lose. There actually is a difference.

C. Who cares if I've been a forum member for a day or a year. You say stupid things, I'm going to mock you.

D. I've been drinking, and might be flying off the handle just a tad.

E. luv u bro. xoxo
Old 09-28-2012, 01:12 AM
Teching In

suriezlee, no hard feelings. smiley face.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by FromADig
A. It's a race car, its supposed to be gutted. In what way does that ruin it? Its purpose built.

B. I didn't want the 300 to win, I wanted the civic to lose. There actually is a difference.

C. Who cares if I've been a forum member for a day or a year. You say stupid things, I'm going to mock you.

D. I've been drinking, and might be flying off the handle just a tad.

E. luv u bro. xoxo
And my point is who PURPOSELY builds a fwd race car. If your looking to have an all out race car... theres plenty of rwd options out there that offer the same straight line performance for the same buck.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:21 AM
Teching In

And my point is who PURPOSELY builds a fwd race car. If your looking to have an all out race car... theres plenty of rwd options out there that offer the same straight line performance for the same buck.
While i agree, this wasn't the basis for this thread although your argument is quite valid. Id take an LS powered fox body over it anyday. At least thats something we can agree on.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:23 AM
Teching In

But if you're going to do it, might as well get any advantage you can, am i right? Some people are just honda fan boys, regardless of how misguided they might be.

Quick Reply: Civic B-series turbo vs Procharged 300