Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Civic B-series turbo vs Procharged 300

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 01:29 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by evangto87
At the end of the day... if someone asked me which one i would rather have... they wouldnt even get all the words out of there mouth before i grabbed the keys to the 300. That is an absolutely badass car. 4 door grocery getter/race car. I could careless if its any bit slower then that civic. In fact, if your going to completely gut and ruin a car just to make it faster, id rather just build a shifter kart and put a busa motor in it. Way cooler, way more fun... and hell... still the right wheel drive.
Not that anyone asked you what you prefered, i guess you should get a hold of the owner and let him know his build/race car isn't up to par with what you like.

I wouldn't of spent 45k on a mustang but hey some people in this world will. Im no one to discredit other peoples choices, because its THEIR choices.

And my point is who PURPOSELY builds a fwd race car. If your looking to have an all out race car... theres plenty of rwd options out there that offer the same straight line performance for the same buck.

People can purposely build what they want. Bottom line is this, he purposely built a civic to race. Its doing what the owner, builder and tuner want it to do. Win races. Idk about you but since when in the grudge street racing for big pots world does creature comforts or interior or any of that **** matter? Most of those $ only race cars come out on a trailer anyways, why risk breaking **** on the way. Maybe the civic is from another state? No one knows, they just assume. Like always.

Im sure if it was some ratted out foxbody turd that got trailered there no one would give a ****.

Who gives a ****?
Old 09-28-2012, 01:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
Not that anyone asked you what you prefered, i guess you should get a hold of the owner and let him know his build/race car isn't up to par with what you like.

I wouldn't of spent 45k on a mustang but hey some people in this world will. Im no one to discredit other peoples choices, because its THEIR choices.

People can purposely build what they want. Bottom line is this, he purposely built a civic to race. Its doing what the owner, builder and tuner want it to do. Win races. Idk about you but since when in the grudge street racing for big pots world does creature comforts or interior or any of that **** matter? Most of those $ only race cars come out on a trailer anyways, why risk breaking **** on the way. Maybe the civic is from another state? No one knows, they just assume. Like always.

Im sure if it was some ratted out foxbody turd that got trailered there no one would give a ****.

Who gives a ****?
I would not like a ratted out fox body either... but way to make an arguement of nothing lol.... you get so hurt over hondas man. Pop a pill and go rub one out. You need to relieve some stress...
Old 09-28-2012, 01:48 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

"Look at my 400lbs 200hp civic it so fast!!!"
"Nice. It matches your eyeliner and general faggishness."
Old 09-28-2012, 01:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
"Look at my 400lbs 200hp civic it so fast!!!"
"Nice. It matches your eyeliner and general faggishness."
lmfao
Old 09-28-2012, 01:53 AM
***Repost Police***

I would prefer a Civic like that with a full interior. One car that I remember reading about very well years ago was an EG Civic hatchback, interior from an Integra Type R swapped in, built motor/drivetrain. Best run (full interior) was 10.4 @ 140mph. That is a car that I would like to have, and he had ~$15-$20k in the entire car. Cheap? No, but very few low-mid 10s cars are cheap.

Edit: Hey, I did a quick search and found the car I was talking about. And I was the 4th respondent in the thread
http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=648646
Old 09-28-2012, 01:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I would prefer a Civic like that with a full interior. One car that I remember reading about very well years ago was an EG Civic hatchback, interior from an Integra Type R swapped in, built motor/drivetrain. Best run (full interior) was 10.4 @ 140mph. That is a car that I would like to have, and he had ~$15-$20k in the entire car. Cheap? No, but very few low-mid 10s cars are cheap.

Edit: Hey, I did a quick search and found the car I was talking about. And I was the 4th respondent in the thread
http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=648646
You catch my point... regardless of the make of the car...its the presentation of it that earns more respect to me
Old 09-28-2012, 02:03 AM
***Repost Police***

You catch my point... regardless of the make of the car...its the presentation of it that earns more respect to me
I understand presentation... but the car in the OP vid was purpose-built, so it shouldn't really be held to strict standards as far as "street cars" go. It races on the street for money, and it wins. Very few cars that anybody here has built/driven could dream of coming close to what it does, no matter how it does it.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:07 AM
Banned

I would not like a ratted out fox body either... but way to make an arguement of nothing lol.... you get so hurt over hondas man. Pop a pill and go rub one out. You need to relieve some stress...
I could careless. You're the one who has been posting in this thread since page 1, that was my 2nd post in here. its a purpose built car doing what its was built for who cares what car it is or what it looks like. Its about how it performs. No argument there, just simply telling you how retarded your post was.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Say purpose built one more time. I dare you.. i double dare you mother ******... Say purpose built one more god damn time!
Old 09-28-2012, 02:10 AM
Banned

purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built purpose built

U mad brah?
Old 09-28-2012, 02:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

25k total in a civic would be a single digit car easy..now you have to gamble it to make that cash back before your break. Spend that much cash in a car like that it's almost impossible to get a 1/4 of that back if you sell it all off. Sadly there's more ricers in the import scene then tuners.. Yes there's a difference. It's an all purpose street drag car built to take your street car $$... To each there own
Old 09-28-2012, 02:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

purpose built
Old 09-28-2012, 02:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

My time in ls1tech... I'm yet to see adamantium lose in an old mexican key board stand off when it comes to cars specially civics... Dude has some knowledge in it..
Old 09-28-2012, 02:50 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

purposely built to be gay.

i use to not get along with adamantium but i have developed a secret love affair with him.
Old 09-28-2012, 04:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

Gay because you don't understand it, makes sense.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:41 AM
Teching In

You're all missing the biggest point here. Yes, racing is fun. Racing is honestly the best sport in all of sports in my eyes. However, we're talking about not only just a street race, but a money race. In that sense it's run "what ya brung". When money is involved it becomes an even bigger issue because of what you stand to lose. Who the **** wants to **** away $1000? Regardless of what interior that civic doesn't have or how much that 300 weighs, he agreed to a race.

They were mostly arguing about how much to run for. The Civic guys were smart. Call him out for a small fee that he won't turn down, then up the ante "knowing" you will win in order to increase your own capitol. It's street racing 101. Was it a fair race? No. But it happened and that's the end. I do not support racing for money "unless" your car is properly setup and you know what you're up against.

Lastly, tell your boys to shut the **** up if they didn't help build the car, spend money on the car, or are in no way shape or form your ******* accountant. It does absoloutely nothing to help the situation. This is why I do not race for money. Too many idiots out there who would rather take a life for a few hundred dollars and a street race. Too damn stupid and to me, takes a lot of fun away from racing. Not all the fun, but a lot of it when done like these guys.
Old 09-28-2012, 06:32 AM
10 Second Club

Received 430 Likes on 338 Posts

Originally Posted by FromADig
Well if losing means profiting by thousands of dollars, I'll lose all day if i have to. Like the video says "its not a civic, its a (single digit) race car." This is street racing, not a questions of which would be a better daily driver or which i would rather have. You can't not respect a single digit car, regardless of make and model. It's fast, PERIOD. BUT there's always something faster! And I cant wait to see this civic go down, and watch their whole crew be silenced. Also i need to win some money back that i lost betting against the civic.
Then get it off the street if it's a race car. Already showed up on slicks ....put the pos on a dot tire or a dr so it don't drive like ****. How bout this, drive it to the race. This is the street racing section for street cars. I don't consider a single seated, gutted, raced gas anything a street car.

These are reason's I hate honda's.

You always have to give them something for them to get it done....the only positive thing I can say is they went from a dig and the 300 is badass. Some details on the 300 please.
Old 09-28-2012, 06:38 AM
10 Second Club

Received 430 Likes on 338 Posts

Originally Posted by Imstock2
My time in ls1tech... I'm yet to see adamantium lose in an old mexican key board stand off when it comes to cars specially civics... Dude has some knowledge in it..
He always loses....he posts other peoples honda's that's suppose to be so badass. The only way for him to win is sell his F-BODY and buy a honda.....he needs to put his money where his mouth is.
Old 09-28-2012, 07:16 AM
Teching In

lol so much butthurt in this thread.
Old 09-28-2012, 07:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Some just don't like shitvics, especially 200hp one's that are trailered that pop off like thugs. Just say'n.

Quick Reply: Civic B-series turbo vs Procharged 300