Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

ported cobra vs stock c6z

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 09:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hell yea i need more go fast stuff to keep up lmao i got a bad feeling were gonna keep obama bad as i hate to say this!!
Old 11-06-2012, 09:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by injfuel
I can't wait
oh im sure it will be good.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ninja1400
Well since I owned a cobra way longer than you I know their limits even with turbo's and they can only go so far
Where the bigger ls motors can make so much more hp
But after watching that vid I guess they don't need much
But I think your right about not losing to anyone from our town but I only had 700 bucks in mods on my cobra out of my pocket I never wanted my car to be border line time bomb like yours but hats off to ya u will spray the poo out of it but u only raced one Chevy with a supercharger or turbo and it didn't pan out for ya or mr sore loser injfuel
Man I have never ever seen such a hp deficit like that and still win by so much.is that safe 2 say?
So I'm crazy but with $700 in mods you know their limits ??? From YouTube majic again I suppose ??? How much did your car make on the Dyno ??? Or is it more YouTube majic and motor trend ??? I wish I could pay $9.95 a year to tell me everything about my car lol, and sore losers make excuses and cry around me and Steve got beat and accepted it , we didn't cry around and send YouTube majic to people to try and change the fact you lost
Old 11-06-2012, 09:46 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by injfuel
So I'm crazy but with $700 in mods you know their limits ??? From YouTube majic again I suppose ??? How much did your car make on the Dyno ??? Or is it more YouTube majic and motor trend ??? I wish I could pay $9.95 a year to tell me everything about my car lol, and sore losers make excuses and cry around me and Steve got beat and accepted it , we didn't cry around and send YouTube majic to people to try and change the fact you lost
well thats an interesting point my good sir because me and rico were just sitting here thinking hell maybe if we went down to the store tomorrow and got some beer we could sit around and discuss these very entertaining topics. then i found my cigarettes and my pet penguin came up and ate my cracker. so i punched my penguin and the parrot got mad. but then the parrot said **** you and my mom came in and hit it and grounded me.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by 700hpMystic
it dont really matter the out come of our race, street races can alway be diffrent. at the end of the day it doesnt matter what is or that person has done to there car. if you wanna race and wanna know the outcome step up and do it. as far as the race goes with the camaro where were you when we raced. you wanna make fun when you got out ran by the cobra that was getting smoked. lol come on jace lets just drop it and move on.
Yeah that's why u didn't race the second race after u said u would that is as sorry as the so called best friend injfuel with friends like that I'd rather not have any I thought your parents would teach you right from wrong. Still waiting on answers from million mile mystic and injfuel! I love how they will not answer questions that make them look bad
Old 11-06-2012, 09:51 PM

Yeah that's why u didn't race the second race after u said u would that is as sorry as the so called best friend injfuel with friends like that I'd rather not have any I thought your parents would teach you right from wrong. Still waiting on answers from million mile mystic and injfuel! I love how they will not answer questions that make them look bad
Heck Steve maybe you can build your bottom end take out your IRS and put on a turbo and have three power adders then call up that camaro and let it rip!
Old 11-06-2012, 09:59 PM
Teching In

the awnser for what man? i wish i would have never race you i beat you fare and square and you have played every excuse in the book. take your loss and move on. you keep going on about this camaro r you infact a nutswingger now or what. damn man you just dont get it. i won you lost so try something a little slower like tim no offence, hell ive ran my car 200hp less then i could have and you still got beat and thats no bs or talking crap thats facts. and now when you look on youtube you can see a cobra beat a z06. come on man lets just end this bs. this will be my last post on this site.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:03 PM
Teching In

Heck Steve maybe you can build your bottom end take out your IRS and put on a turbo and have three power adders then call up that camaro and let it rip!
whatever it takes, there is no rules in racing, no matter what you tube and car and driver says. go read some more bs and post some rules for us. lol u cant run nitrous, you cant tune your car, you cant beat me youtube says so,dont speed shift i dont know how. get real
Old 11-06-2012, 10:13 PM
TECH Regular

This has been a 3-man **** show lasting 37 pages. Congrats.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:16 PM
Staging Lane

well..

GG USA.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by 700hpMystic
the awnser for what man? i wish i would have never race you i beat you fare and square and you have played every excuse in the book. take your loss and move on. you keep going on about this camaro r you infact a nutswingger now or what. damn man you just dont get it. i won you lost so try something a little slower like tim no offence, hell ive ran my car 200hp less then i could have and you still got beat and thats no bs or talking crap thats facts. and now when you look on youtube you can see a cobra beat a z06. come on man lets just end this bs. this will be my last post on this site.
The question was why didn't u race the second time when u agreed to 2 races I mean come on u think this forum doesn't want to know your answer hero?lets hear it? U said u were going to bed and goodnight how long ago but u didn't because this is your life its all u have from the looks of it.i just want a simple answer.and as far as the camaro goes
I just thought the king of the street surely could not lose to this camaro all this ford this ford that crap can any of them run with this car? i hear its much faster now from a few sources
Sleep tight champ
I mean "king of the street"
Old 11-06-2012, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by why87
This has been a 3-man **** show lasting 37 pages. Congrats.
And I bet u read every word
😄
Old 11-06-2012, 11:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

I feel everyone in here deserves a swift kick in the dick... Youre all acting like children... grow up. Seriously... how old are we? Reading this makes me happy Obama is re-elected. The world deserves to go to ****!
Old 11-06-2012, 11:50 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by evangto87
I feel everyone in here deserves a swift kick in the dick... Youre all acting like children... grow up. Seriously... how old are we? Reading this makes me happy Obama is re-elected. The world deserves to go to ****!
You actually read all of that?
Old 11-06-2012, 11:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
You actually read all of that?
I read the first sentence in every post... i read enough
Old 11-07-2012, 12:13 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I read a lot of posts... I read ZERO words from dude a couple pages ago that posted his life story... Every post.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:59 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Thunderkyss
I guess I'm not a car guy. I had no idea a ported Cobra meant it was also pullied with full bolt-ons..... my bad. I also don't know where/when anyone was told that was a 518 whp Cobra. Again, if that was known upfront I don't think this would have blown up like it has.
You are an idiot!! it was posted twice on the first page...Now, weren't you supposed to be going to play in traffic?
Old 11-07-2012, 01:03 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by lilmiller74
You are an idiot!! it was posted twice on the first page...Now, weren't you supposed to be going to play in traffic?
grrrr
Old 11-07-2012, 01:19 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Thunderkyss
grrrr
So kindly exit...
Old 11-07-2012, 01:30 AM
Teching In

All i know is im gonna hangout in jackson all weekend with a video camera in case any action happens lol

Quick Reply: ported cobra vs stock c6z