Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

ported cobra vs stock c6z

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2012 | 01:41 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by corysmach1
All i know is im gonna hangout in jackson all weekend with a video camera in case any action happens lol
Me to... we can hide around like this and video if we see this or this then we can all go do this!!
Old 11-07-2012 | 05:06 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ninja1400
Yeah that's why u didn't race the second race after u said u would that is as sorry as the so called best friend injfuel with friends like that I'd rather not have any I thought your parents would teach you right from wrong. Still waiting on answers from million mile mystic and injfuel! I love how they will not answer questions that make them look bad
So will we see you at church Sunday ???? And do you want to race your bone stock zo6 against my heavily modded 5.0 (lol) and see if I can't hang like you say ? Those are basic questions you could answer
Old 11-07-2012 | 05:19 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by injfuel
So will we see you at church Sunday ???? And do you want to race your bone stock zo6 against my heavily modded 5.0 (lol) and see if I can't hang like you say ? Those are basic questions you could answer
Youtube magic university doesnt have classes that teach how to answer basic questions.
Old 11-07-2012 | 05:38 AM
Teching In

And I don't care to look bad so I would like to answer my questions from ninja 1400 but didn't know what I was asked , all I saw was a so called friend throwing everything they did for someone in their face , and talking about how dumb they were with money. Everything I posted whether it made you mad or not was about cars and your behavior regarding racing and cars. Why don't we keep on that subject instead of how many times you loaned someone money. Just cause someone didn't loan you money doesn't mean they never did anything for you .......right or wrong ?? And instead of going round and round lets just race and see the outcome ??? You blasted me the first time lets see what happens now
Old 11-07-2012 | 05:46 AM
Teching In

You call the roll , you take the hit ......no excuses from either person best outta 3 races !!!
Old 11-07-2012 | 06:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

So inj... what is your car and whats done to it?
Old 11-07-2012 | 06:29 AM
Teching In

i dont know who many times i have to awnser the ? i had been racing my car and driving it had you been there when i first got my car out it would have been diffrent about racing a few times. but we basicly had to garauntee you a win and that you wouldnt get caught by the law because you have before. thats not on us hell we were at a spot and there were alot of cars there racing and you wouldnt come. then you said lol that it didnt matter when or where it was your car would still hook now your crying that you violet vette didnt hook. what the reasons for the loss now. you have said all off this, you spun, you gave me the hit,we didnt start where u wanted (because your speedo is off),and you cant drive as good as me and dont know how to power shift, haha mabye you should have praticed all that when you had your slowbra. i tink you got the cart before the **** buying your supercar. just saying also i called canter and told him i was getting ready to leave the house and would meet you at glad and of course i heard nothing back, so i proceeded to the race spot then had to hit you up after. no need in all this bs on here your getting way to carried away of one race that didnt mean **** from day one.

Last edited by 700hpMystic; 11-07-2012 at 06:38 AM.
Old 11-07-2012 | 06:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

out of curiousity... why not call each other up and talk? Or is it for the soap opera effect?
Old 11-07-2012 | 06:54 AM

Wow getting personal lol , would you like people to know all your personal business ???say the word and I can fill them in lol , can you outrun my car or not and I paid you back with interest so you were like a bank not a friend , and anytime I got money from you you had it back within 24-48 hours so not like you saved my life lol , you are all about money aren't you !!!! And everybody at church wonders where you are , why don't you come anymore ??? So do you want everyone to know your life story ??? And will your Chevy hang or not ??? I'm ready right now
I'm sure u are with more nitrous and a new clutch and your right I blasted your modified 5 slow while mine was stock and I didn't even care I just wanted to c how fast the z was and million mile mystic wouldn't even race me 2 months ago when I asked he said no. G wonder why and yes I have so so much more personal stuff I can put on here and u are lieing about paying me back with interest surprise and u didn't pay back the $3500 in hrs like u said are lieing more than b4 u started going to church and I don't go there so I don't have to look at your sneaky face I don't trust u at all take your baby bottle out of your rocket ship so there's no doubt how much nitrous your running and get blasted like b4 and u and million mile mystic have never had the the fastest street driven vehicle this you tube guy you are talking about however did.u know nothing about real acceleration I do.i owned the fastest thing our county or any
Around it has ever seen yes the built turbo zx14 so shut your ignorant mouths you think u know speed but u haven't ever seen real acceleration like me crybabys
Old 11-07-2012 | 06:57 AM

And if you like I will gladly call pastor dale and tell him why I don't go to his church no problem say the word
"Honest Abe" lmbo
Old 11-07-2012 | 06:57 AM

And if you like I will gladly call pastor dale and tell him why I don't go to his church no problem say the word
"Honest Abe" lmbo
Still waiting to hear his answer 2 ha
Old 11-07-2012 | 07:05 AM
Teching In

I'm sure u are with more nitrous and a new clutch and your right I blasted your modified 5 slow while mine was stock and I didn't even care I just wanted to c how fast the z was and million mile mystic wouldn't even race me 2 months ago when I asked he said no. G wonder why and yes I have so so much more personal stuff I can put on here and u are lieing about paying me back with interest surprise and u didn't pay back the $3500 in hrs like u said are lieing more than b4 u started going to church and I don't go there so I don't have to look at your sneaky face I don't trust u at all take your baby bottle out of your rocket ship so there's no doubt how much nitrous your running and get blasted like b4 and u and million mile mystic have never had the the fastest street driven vehicle this you tube guy you are talking about however did.u know nothing about real acceleration I do.i owned the fastest thing our county or any
Around it has ever seen yes the built turbo zx14 so shut your ignorant mouths you think u know speed but u haven't ever seen real acceleration like me crybabys
Your so funny , ok let me be more specific , I only borrowed $2700 not $3500 and I paid you interest on that money over a 6 week span and any other money was paid back in 24-48 hours , okay now back to the questions do you want to race yes or no ??? And since you don't go to church cause of my sneaky face which one have you been going to instead ? And by the way this is a car forum not a bike forum and Chads turbo busa was faster than yours at least that's what Larry said
Old 11-07-2012 | 07:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

This thread is the perfect advertisement for a Xanax commercial.

And when did the SRK section turn into the "Loan and money laundering" section?
On The Tree

Wherever they are from, proper grammar and spelling is not a priority.
Teching In

Still waiting to hear his answer 2 ha
Please call him , he has much to talk to you about , and if you would like to repeat everything I have said or done go right ahead no worries here
Old 11-07-2012 | 07:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Heater
Wherever they are from, proper grammar and spelling is not a priority.
I feel like each person is foaming from the mouth at their computer anxiously awaiting the other persons response. I was like that once too....when I was 16...
Old 11-07-2012 | 07:12 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by evangto87
I feel like each person is foaming from the mouth at their computer anxiously awaiting the other persons response. I was like that once too....when I was 16...

I was starting to wonder if it was just me, because multiple posters are doing it.
Old 11-07-2012 | 07:14 AM
Teching In

This thread is the perfect advertisement for a Xanax commercial.

And when did the SRK section turn into the "Loan and money laundering" section?
Yes I apologize , I could be lying though lol , I just want to know if he is willing to put his statement that my e85 nitrous 5.0 could not keep up with his stock Chevy , I'm sure everybody would like to see it , he takes the hit calls the roll best out of 3 .....very simple , I'm sure it will be more person cuts instead though and continually avoiding the yea or no question like me and mystic keeps getting accused of , so at the very least he's hypocritical , maybe you guys could get him to back up his statement and the next post could be a race vid
Old 11-07-2012 | 07:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yes I apologize , I could be lying though lol , I just want to know if he is willing to put his statement that my e85 nitrous 5.0 could not keep up with his stock Chevy , I'm sure everybody would like to see it , he takes the hit calls the roll best out of 3 .....very simple , I'm sure it will be more person cuts instead though and continually avoiding the yea or no question like me and mystic keeps getting accused of , so at the very least he's hypocritical , maybe you guys could get him to back up his statement and the next post could be a race vid
well what exactly is done to your car? Whats it weigh? Whats it make for power? And how are the drivers of each car? Are we talking bone stock c6z?
Old 11-07-2012 | 07:41 AM

out of curiousity... why not call each other up and talk? Or is it for the soap opera effect?
I did call him and got his voicemail mysteriously he starts texting me within a few minutes surprise
I have all the times for calls texts etc.on my phone

Quick Reply: ported cobra vs stock c6z