Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

ported cobra vs stock c6z

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 09:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ninja1400
Lets have a reality show called the sorest loser and I'm sure you will win that race hands down and let's not try to hide the truth why u didn't get your race that night,Fact you told
Canter not to tell me you had nitrous and then made a million reasons why you would not come to my house.It didn't have anything to do with you having nitrous on your help me I need more power to run with stock Chevy 5slow
I was told by several witnesses your car launched with Steve but kept falling back till u were 2 cars back & that
Nutswinger is a fact why would 3 ford guys tell me that.
If u would have had the sack to say I can't outrun your car
With all my mods & e85 fuel I still need nitrous to run close to your stock CHEVY , I would have said no problem bro
But no you had to tell him not to tell me and meet me where u could pull out quickly onto the road and use your baby
Bottle to try to keep up lol & I already know about your clutch so you can run even more nitrous lol like fords are the only cars that can run nitrous and u also lied because u said u would not ever race me again but here u r begging for another race why would I believe a word your sorry sore loser @ss would ever say since you tried to hide stuff from me the same guy who let you borrow $3500 for a down payment on old yeller and got u into a line of work that let's you make 60 to 90k a year!yes I am a terrible person all the times I let you borrow money for bills etc.you sir are very disturbed and could possibly be possessed.not I or many others can figure you out! And did you ask our pastor about hiding things from friends to win any event? I'm sure you didn't you need to stop praying and start listening to god u have issues!
& I think injfuel forgot a couple tunes he paid for in there
Old 11-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Teching In

Really lol since Larry never rode my bike and me & chad never raced and u have all but actually called Larry a liar about all your bike races and swing on some more nuts
Bottom line is you have never owned anything close to the speed I have u always want to try to make your sorry self look good but u fail epically and when the Busa would kick it down from a roll I would pull him in all honesty not that hard because I tell the truth unlike some other shady characters
I know but my bike was only at 8lbs of boost and it made 20.5 on the dyno so again your ignorance shines!
And u want a answer answer my question with all your mods do u still need your baby bottle to run a stock Chevy u think is so slow? I don't work on cars don't know jack about nitrous other than people with inferior cars use it to race faster ones
So would I know how much u would be running heck to the no u need you baby bottle or not?
Crap almost forgot u have hidden nitrous in a speaker box b4
Dang looks like we would have to take the whole car apart it could be in your doors in your fender wells heck who knows what lengths a snake like yourself will go to for your almighty WIN?
More humorous comments , your bike WAS !!! The fastest thing in town , and you should really ask around everybody said chads bike was faster , now back to car talk lol, I'm starting to enjoy all the compliments of my sneakiness lol, you should have specified in your comment "your e85 nitrous (50 shot) 5.slow cant even run with my stock Chevy , but that's fine I will run you with the 35 jet and I agree to a full tech inspection , so is it race time ????? Or more excuses ???? I would race you motor to motor but that's not what YOU said ....so we will stick to your original statement k , and you should call Larry along with pastor dale and ask if he told me chads bike was faster . That's one lie you could chock off the list you have
Old 11-07-2012, 10:01 AM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by 700hpMystic
OH ban me, if you dont like it ,why you still reading it after near 40 pages. move on troll
I don't have the authority unfortunately.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

You guys must be Democrats.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:27 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
Would anyone kindly inform me what's going on?

I can't understand their grammar and I saw some post mentioning money laundering and loans? Which makes this even more epic....
That's funny
Old 11-07-2012, 10:32 AM
On The Tree

How is this 40 pages?
Old 11-07-2012, 10:37 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TheHitman
How is this 40 pages?
Because ninja1400 cant just agree to a race.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by 700hpMystic
Thats how chvys roll!!! word to ya momma. LMBO
I don't get it..... I don't understand the "thug" slang, lol and leave my momma out of it lol!
Old 11-07-2012, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by injfuel
More humorous comments , your bike WAS !!! The fastest thing in town , and you should really ask around everybody said chads bike was faster , now back to car talk lol, I'm starting to enjoy all the compliments of my sneakiness lol, you should have specified in your comment "your e85 nitrous (50 shot) 5.slow cant even run with my stock Chevy , but that's fine I will run you with the 35 jet and I agree to a full tech inspection , so is it race time ????? Or more excuses ???? I would race you motor to motor but that's not what YOU said ....so we will stick to your original statement k , and you should call Larry along with pastor dale and ask if he told me chads bike was faster . That's one lie you could chock off the list you have
The only person who rode my bike with 8 lbs and running right was boy Kenny Robinson so how would Larry know
Einstein?sure who will do the inspection of the car and are you gonna drill under your intake for the nos like u did in the speaker box race against you buddy?so we will have to have a toolbox to inspect and you won't race with your e85 because u already lost to a vette ill post the vid as soon as I figure out how since I'm not a seasoned forum user like yourself and u know u stand no chance without it!lmbo
Are we gonna dyno it 2 I'm sure you wouldn't care to spend the money since you yourself said you probably have 5k in dyno runs just on old yeller the old terminator he had just so no one gets lost
Old 11-07-2012, 10:41 AM
Teching In

And what clutch are you talking about ninja ???!!!???!? I think you need to add another name to the list of people you know that lie lol , factory clutch and plugs still , and if you jump on the web you can get a picture of these stock parts and you could add that to your tech inspection list lol
Old 11-07-2012, 10:42 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RedSuperSport99
Ill be back on tomorrow to post some things, i know all the guys involved personally and ill clear some **** up real quick
Still waiting on this elusive **** clearing information.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:44 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

How much does a z06 cost?
Old 11-07-2012, 10:54 AM
Teching In

The only person who rode my bike with 8 lbs and running right was boy Kenny Robinson so how would Larry know
Einstein?sure who will do the inspection of the car and are you gonna drill under your intake for the nos like u did in the speaker box race against you buddy?so we will have to have a toolbox to inspect and you won't race with your e85 because u already lost to a vette ill post the vid as soon as I figure out how since I'm not a seasoned forum user like yourself and u know u stand no chance without it!lmbo
Are we gonna dyno it 2 I'm sure you wouldn't care to spend the money since you yourself said you probably have 5k in dyno runs just on old yeller the old terminator he had just so no one gets lost
Ok so to make thi happen we need an agreed upon tech inspector ? And I myself am trying to decipher what your saying ?? So your saying I won't race with e85 ? What else would I use ? I will be in the exact trim you said I couldn't keep up with your stock Chevy , even the 50 shot which you didn't specify , and I will put it on the Dyno and pay for yours to go on too if you'd like. So lets recap ; full tech inspection from someone who knows what they're looking at , and a Dyno run , so this weekend ???
Old 11-07-2012, 11:04 AM

Larry rode my bike with a 4lb spring so I can c why he said what he did
Old 11-07-2012, 11:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

wow you are all ridiculous... Guess what... if i have nitrous... and its a grudge race... Im spraying every last bit of nitrous at you and if you cant beat me... **** off! I cant believe the conversation going on right now. Inspect his car?? For what? Limit him to a 35 shot so you will race? Hit the car with the most nitrous its tuned for. If this isnt a friendly race, which it sounds like its not, then im not giving you anything. We go on three beeps... if youre sleeping... not my problem.

Ninja... if you cant beat him with everything he has to offer... you cant beat him. Nitrous isnt cheating. Its a legit power adder. The "Oh you cant beat me motor to motor" argument is so ricerish. You have a z06 for christ sake. Man up and race him. If he wins... get over it, if you win...get over it. This is why i only find certain crowds of people to race. You all take this **** way to personally.

My rant is over...
Old 11-07-2012, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by injfuel
Ok so to make thi happen we need an agreed upon tech inspector ? And I myself am trying to decipher what your saying ?? So your saying I won't race with e85 ? What else would I use ? I will be in the exact trim you said I couldn't keep up with your stock Chevy , even the 50 shot which you didn't specify , and I will put it on the Dyno and pay for yours to go on too if you'd like. So lets recap ; full tech inspection from someone who knows what they're looking at , and a Dyno run , so this weekend ???
I meant nos I'm sure u couldn't figure that out though lol
And mystic says we had a fair race when he clearly gassed early I spun & got denied the rematch he had said he would do and you try to hide your nos tell our friend not to tell me about it so is that reason to trust u or him?
I'm sure u will jump the gun pick your rpm just like b4
And like Steve call it a fair race
Old 11-07-2012, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by evangto87
wow you are all ridiculous... Guess what... if i have nitrous... and its a grudge race... Im spraying every last bit of nitrous at you and if you cant beat me... **** off! I cant believe the conversation going on right now. Inspect his car?? For what? Limit him to a 35 shot so you will race? Hit the car with the most nitrous its tuned for. If this isnt a friendly race, which it sounds like its not, then im not giving you anything. We go on three beeps... if youre sleeping... not my problem.

Ninja... if you cant beat him with everything he has to offer... you cant beat him. Nitrous isnt cheating. Its a legit power adder. The "Oh you cant beat me motor to motor" argument is so ricerish. You have a z06 for christ sake. Man up and race him. If he wins... get over it, if you win...get over it. This is why i only find certain crowds of people to race. You all take this **** way to personally.

My rant is over...
So I do have a zo6 and if I run the same amount of nitrous he does is it still a fair race?
And who asked u what u would do if u were racing
Or who even cares?
This is coming from a guy still on the baby bottle
This is American muscle what car do u own?

Last edited by Ninja1400; 11-07-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:19 AM
Teching In

And mystic says we had a fair race when he clearly gassed early I spun & got denied the rematch he had said he would do
You keep saying that, but in the video you can clearly hear the third honk before his blower screams and the honks were timed evenly, you were just slow on the hit. You can also hear your car chirp the tires as you grabbed 2nd gear around the 2-3 second mark. If you spun, it may have been a little bit in 1st gear, but it grabbed 2nd and pulled.

I don't understand all your stipulations, just race. Win or lose, the modded Fords are trying to outrun your bone stock Chevy, right?
Old 11-07-2012, 11:20 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Fearnoford3
I don't get it..... I don't understand the "thug" slang, lol and leave my momma out of it lol!
o ok sorry!!! lmao
Old 11-07-2012, 11:20 AM
Teching In

I meant nos I'm sure u couldn't figure that out though lol
And mystic says we had a fair race when he clearly gassed early I spun & got denied the rematch he had said he would do and you try to hide your nos tell our friend not to tell me about it so is that reason to trust u or him?
I'm sure u will jump the gun pick your rpm just like b4
And like Steve call it a fair race
What does any of what you are saying here have to do with what were discussing lol, do you want to race according to all your stipulations or not ???!!??!! And I don't care who you trust , Steve doesn't have a k-member and I don't have a clutch so I guess don't trust anyone , and you always get mad and spill everything that you know and how you came to find out about it lol, do you really think there are many many many things your ole buddy says around everybody else about you and your car ??!!??!? I hope you aren't that naive ...and I do not mean that in a sarcastic way

Quick Reply: ported cobra vs stock c6z