Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

ported cobra vs stock c6z

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 11:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ninja1400
So I do have a zo6 and if I run the same amount of nitrous he does is it still a fair race?
if you have nitrous... then yes. Like i said before... run what you brung and hope you brung enough. Its clear you guys dont like each other. So race each other with the best you have. If you dont have nitrous..oh well.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by injfuel
What does any of what you are saying here have to do with what were discussing lol, do you want to race according to all your stipulations or not ???!!??!! And I don't care who you trust , Steve doesn't have a k-member and I don't have a clutch so I guess don't trust anyone , and you always get mad and spill everything that you know and how you came to find out about it lol, do you really think there are many many many things your ole buddy says around everybody else about you and your car ??!!??!? I hope you aren't that naive ...and I do not mean that in a sarcastic way
are after market k-members and clutches really the deal breaker here??
Teching In

So I do have a zo6 and if I run the same amount of nitrous he does is it still a fair race?
sure is put 200 on it and will call AAA for ya because chevys wont handle it.
my million mile mystic will. so are we racing tonight or are you and tim?? hell lets do a 3 way il take the emergency lane!!!
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Run what you brung.

You're all turning into ricers
Old 11-07-2012, 11:27 AM
Teching In

Okay I'm confused again , you said I could not keep up with your stock Chevy with e85 and spray , first of all we have never raced with me on spray so that is a flat out false statement , so I agree to put that totally false statement to the test and now it's about making it fair ??!!???!? Can you outrun my e85 nitrous 5.0 with your bone stock chevy or not ??!!? Lets find out !!!
Teching In

[QUOTE=evangto87;16876519]are after market k-members and clutches really the deal breaker here??[/QUOTE

if you car is clean and his isnt it would be the diffrence in the race.
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by evangto87
wow you are all ridiculous... Guess what... if i have nitrous... and its a grudge race... Im spraying every last bit of nitrous at you and if you cant beat me... **** off! I cant believe the conversation going on right now. Inspect his car?? For what? Limit him to a 35 shot so you will race? Hit the car with the most nitrous its tuned for. If this isnt a friendly race, which it sounds like its not, then im not giving you anything. We go on three beeps... if youre sleeping... not my problem.

Ninja... if you cant beat him with everything he has to offer... you cant beat him. Nitrous isnt cheating. Its a legit power adder. The "Oh you cant beat me motor to motor" argument is so ricerish. You have a z06 for christ sake. Man up and race him. If he wins... get over it, if you win...get over it. This is why i only find certain crowds of people to race. You all take this **** way to personally.

My rant is over...
someone gets it.....

And who asked u what u would do if u were racing
Or who even cares?
This is coming from a guy still on the baby bottle
This is American muscle what car do u own?
then put on the spray and win.....everyone will say good race. whats the big deal?
Old 11-07-2012, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Z06Alex
You keep saying that, but in the video you can clearly hear the third honk before his blower screams and the honks were timed evenly, you were just slow on the hit. You can also hear your car chirp the tires as you grabbed 2nd gear around the 2-3 second mark. If you spun, it may have been a little bit in 1st gear, but it grabbed 2nd and pulled.

I don't understand all your stipulations, just race. Win or lose, the modded Fords are trying to outrun your bone stock Chevy, right?
My hearing must differ from yours and yes I gassed late
And yes it's as usual modded ford trying to outrun
Stock Chevy
And I don't think my tires spun at all shifting to second
But definitely did off the hit I think his tires chirped shifting into third
Old 11-07-2012, 11:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
Run what you brung.

turned*
Old 11-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Teching In

Run what you brung.

how is that were not ******* bracket racing here it heads up run what ya brung. end of stroy. id say lets put a little more driver mod and do a dig tonight. then you will see the car lenghts.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

My hearing must differ from yours and yes I gassed late
And yes it's as usual modded ford trying to outrun
Stock Chevy
Such a brand loyal statement. You buy the second fastest car Chevy has ever produced and you say modded fords cant out run you.

There are lots of modded chevys that cant out run stock fords to you know.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:35 AM
Teching In

well i was realy just trying to get my post count up and it still says 0.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:35 AM
Teching In

Run what you brung.

I have always run what I've brung and have lost because I didn't have enough , your right it's true racing . We all know c6zs are fast but the statement still remains that my e85 nitrous 5.slow couldn't run with his bone stock Chevy . I have never raced him with spray .....so to validate this statement what do you think we should do ???
Old 11-07-2012, 11:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 700hpMystic
well i was realy just trying to get my post count up and it still says 0.
posts in SRK section dont up your post count
Old 11-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Teching In

im thinking about getting another power adder to throw on the ol jewl, any advice ive got a charger and a nawsss kit, and cant seem to blow the ol jewl up. lmao cant beat it. throw a 200 shot alone on a vette and see what happens to that.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

im thinking about getting another power adder to throw on the ol jewl, any advice ive got a charger and a nawsss kit, and cant seem to blow the ol jewl up. lmao cant beat it. throw a 200 shot alone on a vette and see what happens to that.
if done correctly... nothing will happen... and it will go extremely fast..
Old 11-07-2012, 11:40 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

how is that were not ******* bracket racing here it heads up run what ya brung. end of stroy. id say lets put a little more driver mod and do a dig tonight. then you will see the car lenghts.
I'd pull your piece of **** to Somalia and back.

A ******* 500rwhp boost only cobra with nitrous on top isn't ******* impressive. What do you have 700rwhp with nitrous? Wow. Keep thinking yourself king. Must roll with a bunch of slow *******.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by injfuel
Okay I'm confused again , you said I could not keep up with your stock Chevy with e85 and spray , first of all we have never raced with me on spray so that is a flat out false statement , so I agree to put that totally false statement to the test and now it's about making it fair ??!!???!? Can you outrun my e85 nitrous 5.0 with your bone stock chevy or not ??!!? Lets find out !!!
Still waiting on a answer why I would trust u or Steve
After your actions?
Old 11-07-2012, 11:42 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by evangto87
posts in SRK section dont up your post count
good info rt there!!! THANKS
Old 11-07-2012, 11:46 AM
Teching In

I'd pull your piece of **** to Somalia and back.

A ******* 500rwhp boost only cobra with nitrous on top isn't ******* impressive. What do you have 700rwhp with nitrous? Wow. Keep thinking yourself king. Must roll with a bunch of slow *******.
Dont be hating, its ok to run 20's on the front and fats on the rear it looks cool that way. your truley a ding dong!!! its easy to talk you **** from a computer from who only knows how far away. come on lets here it BITCH!!!

Quick Reply: ported cobra vs stock c6z