Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

ported cobra vs stock c6z

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by corysmach1
Wow is ninja1400 still not agreeing to a race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????
Originally Posted by 00silverGTP
a lot of people talking smack that has nothing in this. not sure how he was talking smack, he, just like everyone else just wants to see a race. We have had 40 pages of excuses and talk. just go race...
Originally Posted by 700hpMystic
is this race gonna happen or not is the 1,000,000 dollar ?
Is there going to be another race or not? Seems like you're the one avoiding the questions now.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by injfuel
You have much to learn young apprentice , bench racing and YouTube majic will get you into trouble , already covered that subject 20 pages ago , and you only trust what you see with your eyes , don't take my word for anything, check my car yourself , I will show you how to install the jet right on the side of the road and we can go straight out and hit em, just like Steve pulled his bottle out right on the side of the road just as you requested
And right after the race I found out he has a small bottle how do I know he didn't put small jets in it and use it since he can't tell the truth?
Please teach me Dom I want to drive like u
U ran us head on into a semi almost killed me & u said it wasn't your fault.like nobody else drove down the same rode like we did lol after just a couple weeks b4 the accident u said u needed new tires but didn't get them surprise probably saving up some more cash for your race car lmbo
Go put 25k or more in this just like the last one so it can be broke down half the time 2
And that was the second time u had a accident driving me in your vehicles the first time we barely missed a telephone pole so u r the best racer/driver ever

Last edited by Ninja1400; 11-07-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Z06Alex
Is there going to be another race or not? Seems like you're the one avoiding the questions now.
Please bring your car up and race them or do some more bench racing
Do u think someone who hides nos or lies has limits to what they will do for a win?
Since u don't know them like I do please mind your own business bring your z up if u have one
Old 11-07-2012, 04:10 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lock this ******* thread I'm sick of seeing it keep popping up.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ninja1400
And right after the race I found out he has a small bottle how do I know he didn't put small jets in it and use it since he can't tell the truth?
U ran us head on into a semi almost killed me & u said it wasn't your fault.like nobody else drove down the same rode like we did lol after just a couple weeks b4 the accident u said u needed new tires but didn't get them surprise probably saving up some more cash for your race car lmbo
Go put 25k or more in this just like the last one so it can be broke down half the time 2
And that was the second time u had a accident driving me in your vehicles the first time we barely missed a telephone pole so u r the best racer/driver ever
wow dude you i thought you was a decent person until this post. it was a accident and both of you are luck to be alive. i me you need to wake up and relize what you are saying at least both of you made it unlike my sister that got killed in a not a fault accident. unreal your playing that card. i would give anything to have her back i my life. anyway i hope out of all this **** talk people relize past the car stuff what kinda guy you are becoming play this kind card as a excape goat for something as petty as racing. UNREAL ITS CALLED A ACIDENT FOR A REASON AND GOD HAD DIFFRENT PLANS OR NEITHER OF YOU WOULD BE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2012, 04:38 PM
Teching In

Maybe your just bad luck ??? Only had accidents when you were in the car , and you've ran several cars off the road , an I'm pretty healthy The Lord looked out for me pretty good
Old 11-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Teching In

someone lock this bs up, **** its down to near death experiences now!!!!!!
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

This was funny about 15 pages ago.

Now it's just annoying.

And this...coming from me.
Teching In

Your right heat soak matters I just raced four races at 85 or more degrees before racing your 5 slow without any break what so ever it wasn't 54 degrees like when I raced liar and I didn't get to let mine cool down so cry some more loser
All the real crying started when you got on here , all about how you shoulda won and Steve wouldn't give you your race and crying about needing to trust someone to race them , and everything needed for you to bring your recently beat z outta the garage to race ...... Boo hoo you didn't get your second race
Old 11-07-2012, 04:45 PM
Teching In

Don't worry about him , he'd have to dip deep into his bank acct to run with your car
Old 11-07-2012, 04:55 PM
Teching In

lol. come on ,give us another reason you got beat. LMBO the little bottle i have is my 5 year old sons. It.s mounted in his power wheels mustang. let me guess hes a no good little kid because he has a nitrous bottle and a purge kit on his toy. if he takes it out would you race it? its more your speed. and also now that your bitching about that bottle i no who is giving you your info or stuff to keep complaning about.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by injfuel
Don't worry about him , he'd have to dip deep into his bank acct to run with your car
i'll race you on FORZA Motorsprt right MEOW! j/k
Old 11-07-2012, 05:03 PM
On The Tree

LoL, this thread just won't die
Old 11-07-2012, 05:04 PM
Teching In

Please bring your car up and race them or do some more bench racing
Do u think someone who hides nos or lies has limits to what they will do for a win?
Since u don't know them like I do please mind your own business bring your z up if u have one
Look at my location and car in my signature, sound familiar?

This is getting to be too fucked up now...
Old 11-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Teching In

asked brennan, and he said he wont spray you, but is it ok if he purges it because it looks cool.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:22 PM
Launching!

Look at my location and car in my signature, sound familiar?

This is getting to be too fucked up now...
How big is your shot? You have some nasty numbers in your sig
Old 11-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Teching In

That was a 57 jet, roughly 125 dry shot.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Teching In

Hey ninja why don't you have a turbo ZX-14 to ride anymore ???? I'm really beginning to believe you are the bad luck charm
Old 11-07-2012, 05:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by red beast
How big is your shot? You have some nasty numbers in your sig
Yea it's a wicked machine , it's my old car I built it from the ground up , broke a lot of parts but it was one of the fastest around my area
Old 11-07-2012, 05:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Quick Reply: ported cobra vs stock c6z