Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

ported cobra vs stock c6z

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 08:42 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think ninja accounts for like 3 ppl, must have several personality's considering he talked to himself for a few pages.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ZFreie
I'm glad someone else finally said it lol
Originally Posted by lilmiller74
I think ninja accounts for like 3 ppl, must have several personality's considering he talked to himself for a few pages.
**** is weird. It's like some sick sorry drama. People are such pussies these days.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:03 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by S8ER95Z
I'll be honest... I punched myself in the face twice and I still can't decipher these ******* posts. What happened in here? And why is 2SSARME not trolling in a troll thread? Wtf

I've been lost since the 3 muskaqueers joined this thread and pushed it an extra 20 pages.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:18 AM

"If you ain't first your last"
Old 11-08-2012, 09:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

There just a bunch of slack jawed cotton headed ninny muggins!
Old 11-08-2012, 09:30 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jcls1z
"If you ain't first your last"
you're*
Old 11-08-2012, 10:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

I tried to read and catch up, but after two or three pages i have a headache...
so who is racing who for how much and Obama has a Mach 1 racing Romneys GTO... wtf...lol

Originally Posted by evangto87
There just a bunch of slack jawed cotton headed ninny muggins!

Last edited by NOLAG05; 11-08-2012 at 11:14 AM.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Staging Lane

Apparently loling at this
http://jezebel.com/5958490/twitter-r...ium=socialflow
On my liberal friends wall about how she finds it despicable that people like this exist makes me a bad human being.
I personally find it hilarious.

What do you guys think? Thoughts?
Old 11-08-2012, 12:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

I think its stupid people proving how stupid they are... Funny and sad at the same time. Everyone talks so much shyt on the interweb because they think no one can find them. 95% of them won't say shyt to someone of another races face.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:29 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NOLAG05
I think its stupid people proving how stupid they are... Funny and sad at the same time. Everyone talks so much shyt on the interweb because they think no one can find them. 95% of them won't say shyt to someone of another races face.
I have nothing against black people or hispanics/mexicans whatever you call them. I'm latino myself. But I am upset that Obama won because of the minority vote and because they truly believe he will give them free **** with entitlement. The day they cut entitlement is the day you see 50-60% of obama votes gone.

nvm some emo mod will probably ban me for posting this pic.

(hopefully this will get this thread closed)
Old 11-08-2012, 01:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

i disagree... if Mitt(we in Michigan call him Mittens) Romney could have given any numbers on his 5 step budget plan he would have done better. The fact that he is born and raised in Michigan and decided to let the auto industry fall, then buy to companies that supply parts and hold out for higher prices on them to further slow Detroit is pretty sad. The fact that Mittens thinks our biggest enemy is still Russia is pretty outdated... President Reagan tore down that wall years ago... If Mitt paid attention that Mexican votes are in Texas(state he won) and California(he lost) the Cuban, Puerto Rican, and Dominican votes are in Florida... Simple demographic charts tell that... Hell... i'm gonna run for President. The greatest downfall of the Republic party is not updating themselves with the times, and not being able to give specifics on what he would have did with the budget. Telling me thru 3 debates your going to create 12 million jobs is great but tell me HOW your going to do it gets my attention. If i told you... 2SS i'm gonna get your car to 1000rwhp you would be like shyt D, thats kool... how much? then i hung up the phone and wouldn't answer you when you asked how much would you trust me to work on your ride?

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
I have nothing against black people or hispanics/mexicans whatever you call them. I'm latino myself. But I am upset that Obama won because of the minority vote and because they truly believe he will give them free **** with entitlement. The day they cut entitlement is the day you see 50-60% of obama votes gone.

nvm some emo mod will probably ban me for posting this pic.

(hopefully this will get this thread closed)
Old 11-08-2012, 01:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'm a minority also and have to see anything of this "giving entitlement" you speak of... So back to the thread.
PM me. To get this thread back on track...

One time at band camp i saw a ported Cobra...blah... blah... beat a space shuttle to orbit...lol
Old 11-08-2012, 01:25 PM
Staging Lane

Continue to speak politics.
I'm trying to get this **** thread closed. It's not even fun anymore.

Obama appeals to the masses of laziness and entitlement. Food stamps are higher than ever before. People are all on welfare. Why work when you can just bum off everyone else. No one wants to be successful anymore because under Obama success has been labeled as a bad thing. Oh no you're successful you're going to be an evil wealthy man.

The auto industry is failing because American cars ******* suck. Unions have a huge part to do with that. You can't expect to compete if you have one arm tied behind your back by Union who always want more pay more pension more everything yet refuse to look at the reality of things. Obama didn't save the car industry. Chrylser got bought by FIAT and GM is going broke AGAIN. Now what? They owe the tax payer 16B and going broke. Do you bail them out again? and Again? And again? Doesn't sound like capitalism to me, does it sound like capitalism to you? Practice shitty business techniques and have a shitty business but NO WORRY! Government will bail you out when you go broke! Let it restructure and it will be 10x better. Sucks if you're in the auto industry but that's how the world works. Industries crash and recover. Not fair that you bail one industry out and let another (coal) crash and burn.

Romney may not have said how he'd create jobs, but OBama has DESTROYED them. Literally, ran up your deficit in 4 years more than any other president in HISTORY. He has created a society of class warfare, not reached out to deal with the other party, introduced unconstitutional after unconstitutional practices (found fathers are rolling in their graves right now).

Look at Greece and Europe. What's happening there? Complacent entitlement society with high taxes and deficit. Now it's all crashing. The US is next. I just hope we can hold out until 2016 and a Reaganite appears and saves the world.

Hell...the dead seem to vote for Democrats. Why can't the Republicans elect Ronald Reagan again for Presidency?
Old 11-08-2012, 01:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Continue to speak politics.
I'm trying to get this **** thread closed. It's not even fun anymore.

Obama appeals to the masses of laziness and entitlement. Food stamps are higher than ever before. People are all on welfare. Why work when you can just bum off everyone else. No one wants to be successful anymore because under Obama success has been labeled as a bad thing. Oh no you're successful you're going to be an evil wealthy man.

The auto industry is failing because American cars ******* suck. Unions have a huge part to do with that. You can't expect to compete if you have one arm tied behind your back by Union who always want more pay more pension more everything yet refuse to look at the reality of things. Obama didn't save the car industry. Chrylser got bought by FIAT and GM is going broke AGAIN. Now what? They owe the tax payer 16B and going broke. Do you bail them out again? and Again? And again? Doesn't sound like capitalism to me, does it sound like capitalism to you? Practice shitty business techniques and have a shitty business but NO WORRY! Government will bail you out when you go broke! Let it restructure and it will be 10x better. Sucks if you're in the auto industry but that's how the world works. Industries crash and recover. Not fair that you bail one industry out and let another (coal) crash and burn.

Romney may not have said how he'd create jobs, but OBama has DESTROYED them. Literally, ran up your deficit in 4 years more than any other president in HISTORY. He has created a society of class warfare, not reached out to deal with the other party, introduced unconstitutional after unconstitutional practices (found fathers are rolling in their graves right now).

Look at Greece and Europe. What's happening there? Complacent entitlement society with high taxes and deficit. Now it's all crashing. The US is next. I just hope we can hold out until 2016 and a Reaganite appears and saves the world.

Hell...the dead seem to vote for Democrats. Why can't the Republicans elect Ronald Reagan again for Presidency?
amazing post. cannot believe he got re elected....
Old 11-08-2012, 01:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

ok, shut it down...lol.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Teching In

My God, it all makes sense now. The Z06 is Mitt Romney and the Cobra is Barrack Obama. The Z06 is far superior, sexier, and should have won, yet the Cobra (or "Obama") somehow edged it out and pulled off the win. Wake up, America!
Old 11-08-2012, 01:57 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Z06Alex
My God, it all makes sense now. The Z06 is Mitt Romney and the Cobra is Barrack Obama. The Z06 is far superior, sexier, and should have won, yet the Cobra (or "Obama") somehow edged it out and pulled off the win. Wake up, America!
And in the end 98% of people would rather have a z06 than a cobra.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 58 Likes on 48 Posts

Wow...... Just got a PM from a guy on here saying mysticcobra or whateva is a chimo lmfao. Dafuq is going on in here??
Old 11-08-2012, 03:24 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And in the end 98% of people would rather have a z06 than a cobra.
lmao

I personally like paying for other people so they dont have to work. Gives me the warm and fuzzies. Here is what a group of people (I wont say the race) said to a line pretty much full of Caucasian males including myself..... ahem, and I quote, "All ya'll votin' for Mitt Romeny can eat a dick, oh yall gonna be mad, go play in traffic on the interstate. Ya'll some dumb ma *****, yall dunno what the middle class is, do yo research mayne..." END QUOTE. Cops were called after quite an altercation and the "group" that started spewing racial slurs were moved to the front of the line to vote so they could expedite them out of the precinct.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Staging Lane

lol nevermind
too fun here to get banned

Last edited by 2SSARME; 11-08-2012 at 04:01 PM.

Quick Reply: ported cobra vs stock c6z