Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My Summer Compilation; GTR,z06,Cobra,SRT4,EVO,F1A T/A

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 05:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Blklsxws6
For sure. Current plan is to do an ls3 416. Its being held back as much as possible right now with the largest pulley procharger makes (5.25") and an almost stock rev limiter. Not to mention the weak drivetrain keeping me from running the car as hard as id like. To be clear however, i am in no way taking anything away from the performance of the integra. The car runs its *** off and has put down alot of cars. Teg, very nice build man and cant wait to see it when u put even more power down. Its a very stout setup and will only get better. Do u have winter plans?
Thanks dude. I think everyone's coming out pretty hard next year too lol.

Im rebuilding the trans, getting bigger injectors so I can safley make 600, new clutch, getting some things to help the car shift better, a suspension so the car doesn't squat so hard, and corner balancing and a good alignment. My goal is to get slicks, run 10s, trap over 140, make 600, and put down full power in 3rd and 4th because I know it can be done. It shouldnt be too expensive to do all that, but Im also trying to get my other car a suspension at minimum so I can autox and road race next year.

Last edited by LightningTeg; 10-31-2012 at 05:10 PM.
Old 10-31-2012, 05:16 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Thanks dude. I think everyone's coming out pretty hard next year too lol.

Im rebuilding the trans, getting bigger injectors so I can safley make 600, new clutch, getting some things to help the car shift better, a suspension so the car doesn't squat so hard, and corner balancing and a good alignment. My goal is to get slicks, run 10s, trap over 140, make 600, and put down full power in 3rd and 4th because I know it can be done. It shouldnt be too expensive to do all that, but Im also trying to get my other car a suspension at minimum so I fan autox and road race next year.
Wow sounds good man. I dont know if mine will get done this winter or not. The scene is definitely going to be crazy next year and yours will be among the quicker group with that power. By the way, didnt mean to hijack your thread talking about my hunk of **** lol.
Old 10-31-2012, 05:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I wish I had these type of cars around here
Old 10-31-2012, 05:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jt76
I wish I had these type of cars around here
I am from NJ and the scene was pretty weak where I was. Its either a bunch of noobs or dudes racing for money from digs near Newark,

Quick Reply: My Summer Compilation; GTR,z06,Cobra,SRT4,EVO,F1A T/A