Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Trans am vs. full bolt on Mach 1

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 10:59 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Raoul-Duke
So is your face. bbbbro.

lol bro your car looks like an import from the 90s umad?
Old 11-16-2012, 11:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
lol bro your car looks like an import from the 90s umad?
lol, Lets see some pics of your Formula, "bbbbbro".

What's wrong? Someone got their panties in a twist because no one wants to buy your lameass stock Y-Pipe.

Last edited by Raoul-Duke; 11-16-2012 at 11:24 AM.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:22 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by big hammer
LOLWUT? This picture scares me.

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
Good kill!

I'm so glad that a shop I had work on my Z28 (sponsor on here) descreened my MAF without asking me. Then again, they installed the wrong heads on the car too...
That... is some unprofessional BULLSHIT.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:54 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Brdlvr
what color is the mach? and where in indiana did you guys run? there's a mach or two in my town and one in particular rides around like billy bad ***. curious if it's him lol thanks.
Wondering this as well for the same reason. There's one grey one around me (Plymouth area) that's not to be messed with.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:16 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by green28
Wondering this as well for the same reason. There's one grey one around me (Plymouth area) that's not to be messed with.
Southeast Indiana, but we only race in Mexico .. and said Mach is white as previous stated.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:55 PM
Banned

lol, Lets see some pics of your Formula, "bbbbbro".

What's wrong? Someone got their panties in a twist because no one wants to buy your lameass stock Y-Pipe.
lolz brb my car looks good the way it is, i don't need some ebay'd out headlights and **** lip kit you stole of a cavalier to make my car look good. Damn dawg you got me! my lame *** stock y-pipe shesh this guys making me look like a fool. notsrs.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

lolz brb my car looks good the way it is, i don't need some ebay'd out headlights and **** lip kit you stole of a cavalier to make my car look good. Damn dawg you got me! my lame *** stock y-pipe shesh this guys making me look like a fool. notsrs.
Sure thing, "BRO". Wanna have a BRO down, BBRRO. lol Slow down there lil guy.

The kit came stock from GM as you know, Been meaning to remove it very soon now that I'm permanently home. I could care less what you say, lol and as for the headlights my stock ones were oxidizing and needed a quick fix years back.

Your Formula as stock as your Y-Pipe??

Good luck on the sale, bbbbro lol

Last edited by Raoul-Duke; 11-16-2012 at 03:28 PM.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:36 PM
TECH Regular

Wow battle of the ugly slow cars up in here
Old 11-16-2012, 03:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by crazyelf
Wow battle of the ugly slow cars up in here
Speak for yourself, I bought the car from, The Fonz, and it runs 5 sec in the 1/4 mile.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:10 PM
TECH Regular

Speak for yourself, I bought the car from, The Fonz, and it runs 5 sec in the 1/4 mile.
FUUU I called about that car right after you bought it!
Old 11-16-2012, 04:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

FUUU I called about that car right after you bought it!
(Fonzie Voice) - Eyyyyy lol
Old 11-16-2012, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by evangto87
holy ****...
Originally Posted by odthetruth
That... is some unprofessional BULLSHIT.
Yup. There were a couple other things I wasn't happy with too, but those were the major ones.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:45 PM
Banned

Sure thing, "BRO". Wanna have a BRO down, BBRRO. lol Slow down there lil guy.

The kit came stock from GM as you know, Been meaning to remove it very soon now that I'm permanently home. I could care less what you say, lol and as for the headlights my stock ones were oxidizing and needed a quick fix years back.

Your Formula as stock as your Y-Pipe??

Good luck on the sale, bbbbro lol

It takes like 10 min to remove that junk get to it please, as far as the headlights id take **** fogged stocks over that no offense. Exterior wise my cars stock but its basically full bolt on at the point, soon to be H/C so.....yeah.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:32 PM
Launching!

It takes like 10 min to remove that junk get to it please, as far as the headlights id take **** fogged stocks over that no offense. Exterior wise my cars stock but its basically full bolt on at the point, soon to be H/C so.....yeah.
Says the guy with the Formula aka the poor man's Trans Am. lol You have no room to talk.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
Says the guy with the Formula aka the poor man's Trans Am. lol You have no room to talk.
Lolz I saw 2 T/As before my car, if i wanted a T/A i could've easily had one. T/As are ugly, IMO. Not my style. Idc what anyone says, OEM>*

At the end of the day, Halo headlights, blacked out taillights, and random **** like that is rice. Don't care what car its on or where its from, rice is rice.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:04 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
It's true. I am pretty poor. Somehow I still can afford expensive *** wheels, a cam, headers, and hopefully a few more things soon.

No. Seriously. I had 35 dollars to my name one day after paycheck. Lol.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Lolz I saw 2 T/As before my car, if i wanted a T/A i could've easily had one. T/As are ugly, IMO. Not my style. Idc what anyone says, OEM>*

At the end of the day, Halo headlights, blacked out taillights, and random **** like that is rice. Don't care what car its on or where its from, rice is rice.
TA's are ugly ? Your formula looks better ? ... Riiiggghhhttt
Old 11-16-2012, 09:00 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
People convince them selves of wild **** to not feel bad about their poor decisions.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
Thats my personal opinion, you own an srt4. Should i laugh at you for choosing a car that is a neon with a wing? No thats your personal preference, Grow up.

People convince them selves of wild **** to not feel bad about their poor decisions.
No, i just never liked T/As not a fan of the "extreme styling of it". My personal favorite LS1 car is the formula hardtop ws6, that car IMO is about the sexiest pontiac. Smooth simple looking cars is what i prefer.

I also like camaros for the fact that they are not over exaggerated in styling like T/As.

Like i said i had the chance to buy 2 T/As before my car (one was a 98 (red) the other a 00 (black), i wanted either a camaro or a formula (leaning more towards formula) and luckily my car popped up before i got desperate.

Samsel450r's car is what made me love formulas the most, that car is sex. **** a T/A.

Last edited by adamantium; 11-16-2012 at 09:24 PM.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I don't know even where to begin man. lol

First of all, You sure as hell don't know me. I hate rice too, hate it. But your views are a little excessive. I agree about the gfx 100%. Yes the kit is coming off I was never that crazy about it either. But when I bought the car it was in such mint condition and for a good price that I could look past the gfx.

If you do a search on here you'll see that I've posted in the past 3 months in more than 4 past/previous threads about "removing the gfx" and started a long thread myself. There's even about 3 members on here that I've personally contacted that removed the kit.

The headlights, for now, look 100 times better than what I had on there, if you guys seen the stock ones I bet most would agree. And I for one do not think VHT'ing your tail lights is rice whatsoever.

The car is a very healthy LS1 that runs very low 12s all day. I too am also modding it soon after I lose the gfx kit / rims. Putting in a blower cam and eventually a D1SC with a rear end because I am finally starting to be able to afford such things. The car as it looks in the pics is from when I was in college.

I don't know where you get off talking **** when you've got a stock / "bolt on" Formula. Whatever makes you sleep at night dude.

Who took the jam out of your doughnut? Cheers.

Last edited by Raoul-Duke; 11-16-2012 at 09:44 PM.

Quick Reply: Trans am vs. full bolt on Mach 1