Fighting above my weight class..RESULTS

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 10:31 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
^^Stop being such a sandy vagina.

Jesus.
GTR owners are the most sentimental vaginas on Earth. You should all go congregate in WA now that they legalized homo marriage.
Stop being such a dumbfuck. You put 5th gen owners to shame.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:42 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by TheHitman
Stop being such a dumbfuck. You put 5th gen owners to shame.
My 5th gen isn't slow. I know I put them to shame!

You on the other hand are a typical GTR owner: vagina full of sand? check. Emotional over cars and internet? check. Thinks they are skillful drivers? check. support homo marriage? check. Just plain gay? check.

5 for 5.
Results are in!
Old 11-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
A GTR with different turbos is def gonna be making some jam. The stock ones can make near 600whp. Couple that with the transmission and they are just hard to catch
Down here stock turbos is good for 10.1s at high 130s, i can only imagine aftermarket turbos. Sick kills OP.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:52 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
My 5th gen isn't slow. I know I put them to shame!

You on the other hand are a typical GTR owner: vagina full of sand? check. Emotional over cars and internet? check. Thinks they are skillful drivers? check. support homo marriage? check. Just plain gay? check.

5 for 5.
Results are in!
You don't even know what the typical GT-R owner is so how can say I am? Also covering how much of a pillow biter you are by calling other people gay, how very typical of you.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I was here for the last thread and I got way out of hand. I think I was pretty cool during that one but seriously you come in and troll to start **** again? Give me a break.
this is why i started with you, because if all you were in this forum was to start the gtr flame war again then quite honestly you deserve it. however i will admit that since youve been in this thread you havent done any trolling or the nonsense from the last thread, so i will admit i was wrong assuming that you would. you can continue this if you'd like but ive made my peace so i see no sense in arguing with you further.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:46 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by usnfenix
this is why i started with you, because if all you were in this forum was to start the gtr flame war again then quite honestly you deserve it. however i will admit that since youve been in this thread you havent done any trolling or the nonsense from the last thread, so i will admit i was wrong assuming that you would. you can continue this if you'd like but ive made my peace so i see no sense in arguing with you further.

You also got way of hand so no one is innocent here. You don't into a thread and talk **** dude it's just that simple. Saying "waiting for GT-R fanboys" is trolling dude plain and simple. Don't instigate and **** won't happen.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:45 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

He mean't "waiting for gtr vaginas."

We're still waiting on explanations on how his launch mode wasn't on mode 13.2 but was on mode 4 which is very different because the linear rotational mass of the car shifts 0.0001cm thus making it 15 seconds slow in the mile and 80mph slower in the quarter mile.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:23 PM
On The Tree

NOOOOO! Please tell me this isn't still going on!

I have been in Chandler AZ, at the Firebird International Raceway, getting some seat time in Cadillac performance's CTS-V's and ATI's. What a trip! Got to talk Johnny O'Connell, who won the Championship for Cadillac this year. Got him to sign the inside of my CTS-V's Glove box, how cool is that!

Say, we found some more vids, here is the STS twin turbo against the Boss 302 with the Rousch 2.3 blower, no nitrous. Looks pretty close, who do you think won? I think the Vette won.

Last edited by good2go; 11-09-2012 at 02:45 PM.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts

Maybe its just me but i do not lime how that boss sounds at all lol.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by good2go

I have been in Chandler AZ, at the Firebird International Raceway, getting some seat time in Cadillac performance's CTS-V's and ATI's. What a trip! Got to talk Johnny O'Connell, who won the Championship for Cadillac this year. Got him to sign the inside of my CTS-V's Glove box, how cool is that!

Say, we found some more vids, here is the STS twin turbo against the Boss 302 with the Rousch 2.3 blower, no nitrous. Looks pretty close, who do you think won? I think the Vette won.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BRN3...feature=relmfu
Is the C5 stock motor? If so those results make sense.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:50 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd call it like I saw it... a dead heat.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:40 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by Imstock2
gt with boss bodykit?
My car is a GT and I raped a 13 GTR with same power as that boss. Actually less. I agree with Evan that boss is running wrong. Maybe the tune or something.. The small Whipple's and KB don't seem to do great on the GT or boss. Even at the track. The roush has shown to do great at the track but maybe it falls on its face on high rpm roll races at higher speeds unlike the centri 2011+ mustangs.

Last edited by ohioborn80; 11-09-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Old 11-10-2012, 01:18 AM
10 Second Club

Damn I could not read through everyone’s bull **** but all of you need to realize this is all happening with a 7500+ DA so your “mine did this or it should have beat that” is crap, until you run your set up with that kind of issue you are all talk. BTW the 666whp on that GTR was with the front drive disconnected.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:15 AM
On The Tree

Is the C5 stock motor? If so those results make sense.
No. It's a built, low compression iron block 402. It made 700 whp in Phoenix, with a speed density tune. Instead of retuning it for the altitude here he just turned down the boost. Nobody knows what he's making here. I don't like the STS system, with the turbos all the way in the back it's really laggy. It doesn't make boost until heavy load in third gear, hence the 60 mph roll.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Cwarta
Maybe its just me but i do not lime how that boss sounds at all lol.
Agreed... i know from experience.. The boss needs longtubes. For some reason, they sound NOTHING like the coyotes. Motor puts out a completely different sound. To get them to sound good, you need kooks long tubes. They sound horrid with stock manifolds and a catless x pipe. HORRIBLE!
Old 11-11-2012, 09:06 AM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by good2go

Looked to be a dead even race to me.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:15 AM
On The Tree

Yep, really close. Here's two that weren't that close, Z06 Vs Boss, neither car spraying.

Quick Reply: Fighting above my weight class..RESULTS