Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

New races 870rwhp C6 ZR1 vs 890awhp GTR R35

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 02:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vtknight
That IS a funny gif.

Doesn't change the fact that the ZR1 had MUCH more power than the GTR.

And please...ZR1's can't ever be beat?

I would say HP for HP - the GTR wins 9 times out of 10.
GT-Rs are gheyer than AIDS
Old 11-10-2012, 02:45 PM
Teching In

That IS a funny gif.

Doesn't change the fact that the ZR1 had MUCH more power than the GTR.

And please...ZR1's can't ever be beat?

I would say HP for HP - the GTR wins 9 times out of 10.
This is true. The GTR is engineered properly. Perhaps, it is even, dare I say, over-engineered, whereas the ZR1 is most certainly not. The AWD system is amazingly well done.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
I am gheyer than AIDS
Yes you are
Old 11-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Vtakillr
The video said that the ZR1 had 870hp and the GTR had 890awhp. Sooooo waiiiitttttttttt the GTR actually had way less then 890awhp. More like 800awhp. Sneaky Sneaky!!!!!!! Then that would explain why the ZR1 blew the doors off the GTR. And I thought it was because of the superior aerodynamics and the massive power of the LS engine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The ZR1 doesn't have better aero than a GTR.

You are only adding to my argument. HP for FP a GTR wins 9 times out of 10 against a ZR1.

The ZR1 had alot more HP than the GTR in this video.

Thanks.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:53 PM
Teching In

GT-Rs are gheyer than AIDS
And your car is slow.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by biggerballs
Yes you are
I'd be mad too if I drove such an ugly car

And your car is slow.
Please see above post
Old 11-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Teching In

Please see above post
Your car is prettier? LOL!

Again - besides the fact my car would beat, Nay, eat, spit out, eat again and then poop out your car - while my car was only on pump fuel - would make me angry too.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Teching In

Keep in mind that looks arent everything. That is probably the only reason you could get a boyfriend.
Old 11-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Old 11-10-2012, 03:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Your car is prettier? LOL!

Again - besides the fact my car would beat, Nay, eat, spit out, eat again and then poop out your car - while my car was only on pump fuel - would make me angry too.
You still drive an ugly car that gets no attention on the street and is commonly mistaken for an everyday sport car when looking at it from behind. $80k for such a bland car? Ouch.
Originally Posted by biggerballs
Looks arent everything. That is probably the only reason you could get a boyfriend.
Judging by your screen name, I think we can all assume you like to tongue punch the male fart box
Old 11-10-2012, 03:05 PM
Teching In

You still drive an ugly car that gets no attention on the street and is commonly mistaken for an everyday sport car when looking at it from behind. $80k for such a bland car? Ouch.

Judging by your screen name, I think we can all assume you like to tongue punch the male fart box
I get enough attention from the cars BEHIND me...ZING!

Knowing you would be one of those cars is likely painful for you.

Although I love the way my car looks - I didn't buy it to impress anyone - and I can't believe YOU are talking about looks. I mean...come on.

Oh - and the fact you know what "tongue punch the male fart box" means...well...
Old 11-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Teching In

So you think that the GTR doesnt get any attention? You are misinformed then.

My screen name, stating that my ***** are bigger, has nothing to do with licking another mans *** hole. That is right. I googled what the f*** that meant, you gay ****
Old 11-10-2012, 03:08 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

As I posted in NAGTROC;

To help your feeble minds;

If both cars were ZR1's and both had 200 shots; one of the ZR1's lost traction and lost 4 cars. How - if both are on the 200 shot - would the one that lost traction catch the one in the lead?

PLEASE explain that to me.

The 200 shot on the ZR1 is used to help equalize the power difference between the two cars. Or else the GTR would mangle the ZR1 if it didn't have spray. So stop saying the 200 shot is what made it blow by the GTR. The spray only helped it be about equal/with a SLIGHT edge.

The fact is - the cars are NOT equal. The ZR1 - with the 200 shot - has MUCH more power than the GTR has. That is the only way to explain why it got pulled/run past so badly.

End of story.

That is what our point is. NOT that the GTR lost. It did. BADLY. We just don't believe the HP numbers on the GTR.
Here is my post over there

1 READ my posts.

#2 If two cars are equal WITH the ZR1 needing the 200 shot to be equal - how can the ZR1 come around the GTR and pass it after being so far behind?
Is that the dumbest comment you have ever read?
The 200 shot helps the ZR1 be EQUAL. How does pressing the button help him blow past a car that is supposed to be as fast as his car with the 200 shot?

To help your feeble mind.

#3 If both cars were ZR1's and both had 200 shots; one of the ZR1's lost traction and lost 4 cars. How - if both are on the 200 shot - would the one that lost traction catch the one in the lead?

#1 I have read your post's each time and explained to you every time how everything happened and even gave you a lesson on how nitrous works...

#2 No not the dumbest, but very close.. You have said this like 10 times and I tell you the same thing every ******* time. Idk if you are really this stupid or if you are actually trolling now? The cars ARE NOT EQUAL!!!!!!!!! Don't say it again! I have told you like 10 f******* times they are not equal. The corvette makes MORE HORSEPOWER and WEIGHS LESS The reason the he got behind 4 cars was because he spun. He realed him in and passed him HAVING MORE HORSEPOWER AND LESS WEIGHT.

Edit: #3 Are you ******* serious? This proves you're retarded.. 2 identical zr1's you are comparing EQUAL cars! The reason the ZR1 beats the GTR is because it weighs 5-600 lbs less and has more hp. And I already explained to you how nitrous makes more power up top

Underlined is his.
Old 11-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
Now I can put the name to the face. Thank you!
Old 11-10-2012, 03:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Are you GTR guys such crybabies that you have to come here and defend the losing car? Ill bet 9 and out 10 of you are short and suffer from LPS too. Grow up. Of course there will be bias here.......
Old 11-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Teching In

Oh, please excuse my language in my previous posts.
Old 11-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Isn't 1 Direction amazing?
Old 11-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Teching In

When will people wake up and realise the massive following of enthusiasts the GT-R has. Realistically. If you parked a GT-R next to a ZR-1. Hands down the GT-R will have more people asking questions and taking pictures. The car looks nothing like anything out there. The average not so car savvy person can mistake a ZR-1 for a C4 Corvette.
Old 11-10-2012, 03:13 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

And here is where he keep contradicting himself.

vtknight, on 10 November 2012 - 01:17 PM, said:
Are mentally ill? Where am I getting it from?? - the comment I posted was FROM THE ZR1 - THEIR words. They sprayed in 2nd and spun. That is when the GTR got the lead. They then came back in 5th and 6th gear and blew by them - WITHOUT SPRAY.

vtknight, on 10 November 2012 - 02:30 PM, said:
Slow Camaro guy - no I didn't EVER think the ZR1 was not on spray.

^Lol he was going the whole time thinking the ZR1 pulled him up top without spray and than lies and try's to act like he didn't say that. To bad I had already quoted his earlier post where he said it himself

OWNED
Old 11-10-2012, 03:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sweet99ss
Here is my post over there

1 READ my posts.

#2 If two cars are equal WITH the ZR1 needing the 200 shot to be equal - how can the ZR1 come around the GTR and pass it after being so far behind?
Is that the dumbest comment you have ever read?
The 200 shot helps the ZR1 be EQUAL. How does pressing the button help him blow past a car that is supposed to be as fast as his car with the 200 shot?

To help your feeble mind.

#3 If both cars were ZR1's and both had 200 shots; one of the ZR1's lost traction and lost 4 cars. How - if both are on the 200 shot - would the one that lost traction catch the one in the lead?

#1 I have read your post's each time and explained to you every time how everything happened and even gave you a lesson on how nitrous works...

#2 No not the dumbest, but very close.. You have said this like 10 times and I tell you the same thing every ******* time. Idk if you are really this stupid or if you are actually trolling now? The cars ARE NOT EQUAL!!!!!!!!! Don't say it again! I have told you like 10 f******* times they are not equal. The corvette makes MORE HORSEPOWER and WEIGHS LESS The reason the he got behind 4 cars was because he spun. He realed him in and passed him HAVING MORE HORSEPOWER AND LESS WEIGHT.

Edit: #3 Are you ******* serious? This proves you're retarded.. 2 identical zr1's you are comparing EQUAL cars! The reason the ZR1 beats the GTR is because it weighs 5-600 lbs less and has more hp. And I already explained to you how nitrous makes more power up top

Underlined is his.
Since we seem to be winding down on the Nagtroc side - my final post there:

Owner of thread says:

BTW the weight difference in both cars in the race is between 400-500lbs (Driver + My fat *** in the ZR1 were much heavier than the guys in the GTR. LOL

I then write:

Even better.

As per my first post - in this thread - please re-read: the power difference between the two cars - AS POSTED on this threads TITLE - are inaccurate.
(Thread TITLE SAYS: 890 awhp for the GTR/870 rwhp for the ZR1).

I base this on the way in which the ZR1 passed the GTR after being at such a deificit. They are not close in power.

That's it.

NOT that the GTR didn't lose. Badly. Not that the ZR1 didn't use spray. Simply that the power numbers given to the GTR are inaccurate.

Quick Reply: New races 870rwhp C6 ZR1 vs 890awhp GTR R35