Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

RED DEVIL 871whp C6ZR1 vs GODZILLA 890whp GTR R35 (New vids from ZR1)

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 11:23 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ohhh..I see what u did right there..but keep in mind they seem to have unlimited funds over there...unlimited funds + already fast zr1 = bad day for gtr owners if he did decide to come over
Old 11-13-2012, 11:27 AM
Teching In

man that zr1 is just soooo sick. Sucked up that GTR like a Dyson. AND IT HAD LESS POWER THEN THE GTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Corvette are just astounding machines with what they can do!!!!!!!!
Old 11-13-2012, 11:35 AM
On The Tree

make it avaliable from a moble device.....I cant seeeeeee
Old 11-13-2012, 12:07 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NOLAG05
You mean its not computer generated? I thought i was watchin a vid from Forza...lol. Video games are the only places GTR's dont win... I say you guys bring it to Texas in March... Only way to settle this is on the streets. I have a buddy with a pretty sick GTR and he is going to Texas to see where he really stands. What cha gonna do... when the hulkster runs wild on you brother...
BROTHER BROTHER!

You think some UAE ZR1 would come out here and put down stock numbers? Have you spent some time on those videos? They dump ridiculous amounts of money into everything. LMAO That thing would come out here with over 1000rwhp, easy. "But od, alpha bravo tango 9er. Ma ma se, ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa?"
Old 11-13-2012, 12:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by speedshifterNC
ohhh..I see what u did right there..but keep in mind they seem to have unlimited funds over there...unlimited funds + already fast zr1 = bad day for gtr owners if he did decide to come over
The story so far...

Originally Posted by venom ws7
My friend you can post all the vids you want but you can't compare any of them unless you show a modded ZR1 with 200shot with a good driver !!!!

Do you know anything about mid range power & TQ ???
ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT PEAK POWER !!!!

Moi's post;

I agree - but it certainly helps.

I don't know if you read the first part of my post.

An equally powered EVO walked all over your Vette.
That part.

Why was your GTR so weak compared to the Vette. Was there a different power source in the EVO? Was the EVO driver better than the DCT of the GTR?

Your GTR is not making the HP you claim in your video or the ZR1's is much higher than your claim (or both).

Here's a video of an equally or closely equal EVO vs. a Switzer GTR.
The race was - GASP - equal until the EVO broke a gear.

Like the Chewbacca Defense Says - It DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!

Cheers!
Old 11-13-2012, 12:12 PM
On The Tree

Here we go again you talking like all GTRs have 1000+hp setups this is a 870rwhp 3350lbs car with sick gear ratio / HP & TQ Everywhere from 1500-7000rpm
and you still think its slow..

But let me tell you this We'll see after the new setup how fast 1000awhp GTR is really is from 70-180mph

Look at you. Talking like this ZR1 is unbeatable get out of here with that ****. It's a fast car but there are plenty of GT-R's in the states that would crush it.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:19 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't see how this has become a GTR battle across 50 states. Whose giving out the bird call here? Who put that GTR batman-style signal in the air?

Did the one in OP video do it? No? I think thats all that matters in this thread.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:22 PM
TECH Regular

Well that ZR1 that lost was having issues with his car he mentioned it on Corvetteforum
Old 11-13-2012, 12:49 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by vtknight
The story so far...

My friend you can post all the vids you want but you can't compare any of them unless you show a modded ZR1 with 200shot with a good driver !!!!

Do you know anything about mid range power & TQ ???
ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT PEAK POWER !!!!

Moi's post;

I agree - but it certainly helps.

I don't know if you read the first part of my post.

An equally powered EVO walked all over your Vette.
That part.

Why was your GTR so weak compared to the Vette. Was there a different power source in the EVO? Was the EVO driver better than the DCT of the GTR?

Your GTR is not making the HP you claim in your video or the ZR1's is much higher than your claim (or both).

Here's a video of an equally or closely equal EVO vs. a Switzer GTR.
The race was - GASP - equal until the EVO broke a gear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQgcgrsOMFQ

Like the Chewbacca Defense Says - It DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eCRM...eature=related

Cheers!
More ignorance from you. Why don't you do us all a favor and take your stupidity back to NAGTROC please.

Originally Posted by TheHitman

Look at you. Talking like this ZR1 is unbeatable get out of here with that ****. It's a fast car but there are plenty of GT-R's in the states that would crush it.
Too bad yours isn't one of them. I believe you have the "slow" version of the GT-R.

And there are plenty of C6 vettes PERIOD that would walk those GTR's you speak of. Then again, you're a former GM guy, so I don't need to school you on the capabilities since you already know.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BLWNV10
More ignorance from you. Why don't you do us all a favor and take your stupidity back to NAGTROC please.

Too bad yours isn't one of them. I believe you have the "slow" version of the GT-R.

And there are plenty of C6 vettes PERIOD that would walk those GTR's you speak of. Then again, you're a former GM guy, so I don't need to school you on the capabilities since you already know.
More ignorance from me?

A similar powered Evo walked the ZR1 in this video.
A similar powered GTR gets destroyed - not just beaten - by this ZR1.
I provide a video of a similar powered GTR vs Evo and they are even.

Why don't you provide an explanation?

For the "plenty of C6 Vettes PERIOD that would walk those GTR's you speak of". Which GTR's are you speaking of?

EDIT:

I saw your sig...I would love to race you on my pump fuel settings - it would be a great race!

Last edited by vtknight; 11-13-2012 at 01:29 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by TheHitman

Your a nut swinging ******* troll. <-you

Nobody gives a ****. There's CIVIC's that'll out run a GTR/ZR1 whatever, anywhere. Take down your gay pride/nissan flag already dude. Seriously, you've got nissan sperm,..in and around your mouth on everyone of your posts.

This is for you...

Old 11-13-2012, 01:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

More ignorance from me?

A similar powered Evo walked the ZR1 in this video.
A similar powered GTR gets destroyed - not just beaten - by this ZR1.
I provide a video of a similar powered GTR vs Evo and they are even.

Why don't you provide an explanation?

For the "plenty of C6 Vettes PERIOD that would walk those GTR's you speak of". Which GTR's are you speaking of?

EDIT:

I saw your sig...I would love to race you on my pump fuel settings - it would be a great race!

Another ***-and it's delusions.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Another ***-and it's delusions.
Wow. What is with this forums fixation with gay imagery?

You can't type a word without calling someone a *** you igonorant ****.

Considering I run 9.90's on 20" street tires - full weight - at 147.7 MPH on my pump gas settings - I think it will be a good race.
I can always switch to Q16 and run 9.2's at 158 MPH if that will make you less likely to need to swab your vagina.

Why don't you take your hillbilly sensibilities and likely slower than my car - and stuff your head up you ***.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Wow. What is with this forums fixation with gay imagery?

You can't type a word without calling someone a *** you igonorant ****.

Considering I run 9.90's on 20" street tires - full weight - at 147.7 MPH on my pump gas settings - I think it will be a good race.
I can always switch to Q16 and run 9.2's at 158 MPH if that will make you less likely to need to swab your vagina.

Why don't you take your hillbilly sensibilities and likely slower than my car - and stuff your head up you ***.

Likely slower?...assumption have we? Likely, you'd be wrong. lol that you need Q16 to trap 158mph.

My reference to homosexuals, is similar to the reference to a GTR owner. Therefore, my words are accurate and true.

FYI,...when you call someone ignorant,...make sure you know how to spell it, dumb ****.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

I figure if we can get a 6 second SR20 Datsun from Puerto Rico to Maryland(among other very fast cars from PR) for Imports vs Domestics it wouldn't a problem for them to come on over and play...lol. They go so much cash in that region they can put them on one of their personal cruise ships and come join the party...

Originally Posted by odthetruth
BROTHER BROTHER!

You think some UAE ZR1 would come out here and put down stock numbers? Have you spent some time on those videos? They dump ridiculous amounts of money into everything. LMAO That thing would come out here with over 1000rwhp, easy. "But od, alpha bravo tango 9er. Ma ma se, ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa?"
Old 11-13-2012, 01:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

...and I dunno bout you but,..my "hillbilly ***"

...has been here since 05...when did you join? You ******* nut swinging *****.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:04 PM
Teching In

Likely slower?...assumption have we? Likely, you'd be wrong. lol that you need Q16 to trap 158mph.

My reference to homosexuals, is similar to the reference to a GTR owner. Therefore, my words are accurate and true.
Let's be honest for a moment; we both know you are full of

Lol at "needing" Q16 to trap 158 MPH...

AND drive home from the track, using my navi and listening to my 11 speaker sound system whilst keeping cool with my AC on with 20" street tires?

I suppose you use 93 octane with no meth, spray, or any other type of race fuel?

Let's keep this simple...

Take your hillbilly - trailer needing - plastic car driving sorry and
Old 11-13-2012, 02:06 PM
Teching In

...and I dunno bout you but,..my "hillbilly ***" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiMUM...jQQtHCR1f7jM1w

...has been here since 05...when did you join? You ******* nut swinging *****.
Last week - you ******* low brow, peanut brained dumb ****.

***** eh?

Here's another news flash - in person - I think this what you would say to me;

Nothing.

So why don't you keyboard warrior.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Omg Omg Omg, GT-R!!!

Old 11-13-2012, 02:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Let's be honest for a moment; we both know you are full of

Lol at "needing" Q16 to trap 158 MPH...

AND drive home from the track, using my navi and listening to my 11 speaker sound system whilst keeping cool with my AC on with 20" street tires?

I suppose you use 93 octane with no meth, spray, or any other type of race fuel?

Let's keep this simple...

Take your hillbilly - trailer needing - plastic car driving sorry and

Ok,..so you own one car,...it's your pride and joy,...you couldn't drive, build, buy anything else and go FAST,...so you had to buy what you knew would work,..a simple, store bought GTR. Cool, congrats. I realize not everyone is born with certain skill sets, or an imagination. Didn't they make a TV show about people like you years ago,..wasn't the kids name Corky? Nah, can't be, that kids way to smart. Even he, could spell.

My comment about the Q16,...to me,..is funny. Since you lack again, imagination, lets do that, keep it simple....i'll type sloooow.

..... lets throw another fuel out there,...how about E85? Ever hear of it? I don't run, believe in meth, unless I am giving it to your little sister. People that use meth, are looking for bandaids....we don't use em.

We actually have a trailer, we actually have multiple cars, some plastic, some steel,..some small block, some big blocks, some turbo, some nitrous, some solid roller,..some 6 speeds(3 pedals)...some autos.... some worth gold, some not worth ****. We like to take our **** on trailers, cause we can. We have an AC trailer,...grill, tv, cable, xbox,..etc...so yeah,...we are big fans of trailers, to two our cars with when we go to events,....cause we can...and we have a choice. Not to mention,..chicks dig the ac. How do those bleachers feel at your local track?

Obviously, your getting off topic here,....and to come on here, to OUR site,...and act like you own the place cause you drive to the track,..you ain't impressing nobody here except for your douch crew. I could care less your fuel, I could care less what you do, what you stick in your ***, what your boyfriend does,...nobody gives a ****. If you want any kind of respect,...sell your car, go buy a 6 speed MANUAL ANYTHING,....and replicate your times.

Thats right, your bought a GTR,..automatically, we all know you can't drive.

Lets stay on topic corky.

Quick Reply: RED DEVIL 871whp C6ZR1 vs GODZILLA 890whp GTR R35 (New vids from ZR1)