Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2SSARME's HOW TO MAKE A 5th GEN FAST

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 05:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

In this thread he says he has tires and will do digs??????????????????????

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...l#post16928838

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...l#post16930712
Old 12-14-2012, 05:44 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
I am giving you your race. You are the one who spouted off how fast it(GT500) is in this thread and others. I will bring you tires that is all you should need with that Ford superpony car. Why is my car more ready for the track than yours??? You have said my car is a turd,is slow and other board members like Lemon's etc are slow too. So with a simple tire swap you should have no problem. Do you want to do a HIO drag race and compare MPH? I don't care. I even told you I would run street radials. You are back peddling and your past BS bit you in the ***
I never once said my gt500 is so fast in this thread more lies from you . You are not going to make the trip all you are doing is spewing bs out of your ***
Old 12-14-2012, 05:46 PM
Banned

In this thread he says he has tires and will do digs??????????????????????

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...l#post16928838

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...l#post16930712
Yes if we where to do a dig I would need to borrow tires that is against a stock car not a h/c/i suspension auto car at the track big diffrence there. Now are you going to come race the 50 roll agaisnt the close to stock car or just keep talking?

Last edited by automach1; 12-14-2012 at 05:52 PM.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
Yes if we where to do a dig I would need to borrow tires that is against a stock car not a h/c/i suspension auto car from a dig big diffrence there. Know are you going to come race the 50 roll agaisnt the close to stock car or just keep talking?
You are one dumb ******* piece of ****.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZFreie
So show up on street tires, run at the track, and then get your rolls, no one pays money or gets butt hurt and you gain respect on ls1tech....cause for some, thats more important then the money.
I never once said the car is working from a dig right now I even posted that i lost a dig race bad to a car that I beat from a 50. He called me out I asked for a 50 hit he complied and now he wants is a dig because he knows he bit off more then he could chew from a 50. I never claimed my car to be a world beater and the only time I talk **** about someboy elses ride is when they start with my pile
Old 12-14-2012, 05:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Guitar
Oh you mad
Old 12-14-2012, 05:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

I never once said my gt500 is so fast in this thread more lies from you . You are not going to make the trip all you are doing is spewing bs out of your ***

So what does this imply then????? Your third post:

"till faster then a stock 5th gen lol got too love the haters It sucks they all live so far away would love to show them just how slow dads gt500 is lolz"

Yes if we where to do a dig I would need to borrow tires that is against a stock car not a h/c/i suspension auto car from a dig big diffrence there. Know are you going to come race the 50 roll agaisnt the close to stock car or just keep talking?
What suspension work is on my car?????????? I have a Strano rear bar,Umi panhard rod and a V6 front sway bar. That is it rest is stock. Those parts were used due to weight reduction nothing else. My car is a B4C so the control arms on the rear have 1LE bushings. You are grasping at straws now. Stop being silly and looking for excuses. Your car with those mods per your words should trap 120 plus like me. From a dig with tires should be a good race. On a roll good race. If you are stock like you at first claimed I would kill you on a roll. If you are stock from a dig I would clobber you even with a tires swap. Lemon's old set up would have been a good race for me as well. You claim my car was slow in other thread as well as his old set up years ago. Yes my car is slow for heads cam but according to your past kills in your GT500 in this section you took out a heads cam RX7 and a cam only 240 which from a dig or roll would destroy my Z28 so why the back peddle??? You have mods now so you should even be faster!!!
Old 12-14-2012, 06:02 PM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

I 2nd this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Banned

So what does this imply then????? Your third post:

"till faster then a stock 5th gen lol got too love the haters It sucks they all live so far away would love to show them just how slow dads gt500 is lolz"

What suspension work is on my car?????????? I have a Strano rear bar,Umi panhard rod and a V6 front sway bar. That is it rest is stock. Those parts were used due to weight reduction nothing else. My car is a B4C so the control arms on the rear have 1LE bushings. You are grasping at straws now. Stop being silly and looking for excuses. Your car with those mods per your words should trap 120 plus like me. From a dig with tires should be a good race. On a roll good race. If you are stock like you at first claimed I would kill you on a roll. If you are stock from a dig I would clobber you even with a tires swap. Lemon's old set up would have been a good race for me as well. You claim my car was slow in other thread as well as his old set up years ago. Yes my car is slow for heads cam but according to your past kills in your GT500 in this section you took out a heads cam RX7 and a cam only 240 which from a dig or roll would destroy my Z28 so why the back peddle??? You have mods now so you should even be faster!!!
It imlpys that it is not a turd not that it is a rocket car. Still more suspension then I have. The rx7 went 11.5 @ 118 and it was a good run from a ROLL So no it was no fastet then your car was when it was cam only. You claim my car is slow so beat it from a 50 like you claimed you could. I also never claimed it to be stock in this thread. Yea the car is faster so lets get a 50 in. If not then you can wait and we can do it at a later date plain and simple.
Banned

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I 2nd this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have no room too talk
Old 12-14-2012, 06:04 PM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

You have no room too talk
I can back up the **** I talk.....you can't.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I can back up the **** I talk.....you can't.
The car works from a 2nd gear roll and I will give mike one if he wishes as I can back mine up as well
Old 12-14-2012, 06:16 PM
Teching In

Fawk man I have never seen so much negotiating in my life. lol Either race or don't race, its really that simple.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:18 PM
Teching In

The car works from a 2nd gear roll and I will give mike one if he wishes as I can back mine up as well
You're making GT500 owners look bad dude. You gonna run the Camaro or what?
Old 12-14-2012, 06:59 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Coupe Dave
LOL He's negotiating a way to dodge the race is what it looks like. I thought it would be a good race, not a surrender.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Coupe Dave
I already tried man. I told him tomorrow night drive over and we can do a 50 roll. Not sure what the problem is
Old 12-14-2012, 07:08 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Not needed guys - everybody grow up

Quick Reply: 2SSARME's HOW TO MAKE A 5th GEN FAST