Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My 01 camaro ss V.S 99 Cobra with R badge Great DAY

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 06:02 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
My car don't rattle bud, the other 2 120k+ camaro's I have bought and sold seemed solid as well.

At the end of the day he's multiple busses behind wondering wtf just happened to my $55k limited production suppose to whip the world stang. The sad part is a mild bolt-on ls1 would beat it too. Free mods only will run beside it. A 1LE would be a good match on a road coarse and cost $30k less.

The tests I saw put the 1/4 @ 12.9 @ 110......super duper impressive for no ac, no rear seat, no radio. Awesome car!!!
A buddy of mine ran a 1mph more with 150 bux into his car with leather fully optioned, rear seats, a/c, radio, and p/s. lol the ford life
Old 01-01-2013, 06:03 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

A friend of mine knew a guy that lived near this guy who knew the owner of a yellow submarine that ran 10s in 1/4 at the local beach while getting head and singing " When the Saints Come Marching in".....************.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by chaman
A friend of mine knew a guy that lived near this guy who knew the owner of a yellow submarine that ran 10s in 1/4 at the local beach while getting head and singing " When the Saints Come Marching in".....************.
A buddy of my cousins friend, who works with a guy who gets hook ups at pepboys says he knows you. He says you go in there quite often to buy chrome accessories and neon lights and stuff for your car. Small world.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:09 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by adamantium
A buddy of my cousins friend, who works with a guy who gets hook ups at pepboys says he knows you. He says you go in there quite often to buy chrome accessories and neon lights and stuff for your car. Small world.
Typical of you to take it to a personal level. Its okay someday you will be someone too...for now just a be a jealous fan

BTW my OP intention was to mock this entire thread not you specifically, genius.

Last edited by chaman; 01-01-2013 at 06:15 PM.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by chaman
Typical of you to take it to a personal level. Its okay someday you will be someone too...for now just a be a jealous fan

BTW my OP intention was to mock this entire thread not you specifically, genius.

oh okay didn't know i needed spray painted interior trim, chrome autoparts accessories and china knock off **** wheels to be someone. No thanks, ill continue being "no one".
Old 01-01-2013, 06:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

With a price tag of almost double of a GM car, with a full exhaust from factory, and gears, no a/c, no rear seats id hope it would out muscle a stock street car with less horses from factory.
Who are you and why are you talking? Be quiet while the grown ups talk. I don't even think you are old enough to own a car.

My car don't rattle bud, the other 2 120k+ camaro's I have bought and sold seemed solid as well.

At the end of the day he's multiple busses behind wondering wtf just happened to my $55k limited production suppose to whip the world stang. The sad part is a mild bolt-on ls1 would beat it too. Free mods only will run beside it. A 1LE would be a good match on a road coarse and cost $30k less.

The tests I saw put the 1/4 @ 12.9 @ 110......super duper impressive for no ac, no rear seat, no radio. Awesome car!!!
I've been in my fair share of Fbodies and have also owned one. If you are going to try to say they don't rattle and are better built than a Mustang, please let me pull up a chair so I don't fall on my *** laughing.

At the end of the day you still have a massive weight reduction/areo enhanced/faceplated/SWAPPED MOTORED 11 second Fbody. Hell I did better than that with the stock transmission (the way it came from the factory even with the 10 spline) and stock LONGBLOCK in my over rated 99 Cobra.

Free mods my ***, I'll stop you right there. You blah blah blah about how a free mod Fbody will pull on Mustangs. You are completely and 100% full of ****, point blank. You say this you say that and everything you have said so far about what should beat a bolt on Mach 1 has been false. You don't know what the hell you are talking about nor do you even know how to spell half the **** you try to say. Why should anyone here take your comments seriously? You are a fanboy nut swinging annoying little girl that should go back to school and get her GED. And take it personally towards my car or Mach 1's in general because in a couple of months when the track opens up you are going to eat a spoon full of humble.

Now getting back to my rum and coke. I'll check back to see what your dumb *** said in about 30.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

So now we are magazine racing? Are you now dating Niterider?
Old 01-01-2013, 06:35 PM
Teching In

inb4hiosayshecanbeatheRaroundthering
Old 01-01-2013, 06:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Who are you and why are you talking? Be quiet while the grown ups talk. I don't even think you are old enough to own a car.
Struck a nerve huh? Seriously though your on a GM website, why are you even here?
Old 01-01-2013, 06:37 PM
10 Second Club

Received 478 Likes on 375 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Bring your *** stoppy....I can back all the **** I talk. You had to supercharge that ford to get there.....and still got no where near my trap. Your barkin up the wrong tree if you think your gonna impress me with that ford crap. The only thing you know how to do is tire and gear that junk.

So when your wrong you resort to insults....good job buddy!
Old 01-01-2013, 06:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

A buddy of mine ran a 1mph more with 150 bux into his car with leather fully optioned, rear seats, a/c, radio, and p/s. lol the ford life
Ahhhh I see. I did a little bit of searching and see you asked about what a stock A4 C5 runs and that you beat him by half a car at 140mph. Now that makes sense why you TRY to make fun of all the Fords. You own a **** slow LS1. Not sure where you live but I hope you are close by. Let me know when you want to run a bolt on Mach and get walked.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

Struck a nerve huh? Seriously though your on a GM website, why are you even here?
Look above turd boy
Old 01-01-2013, 06:41 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by Turbo2vGT
inb4hiosayshecanbeatheRaroundthering
Probably would.....although we will never know.

You might as well said

insoIcancreatemorebs
Old 01-01-2013, 06:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Bring your *** stoppy....I can back all the **** I talk. You had to supercharge that ford to get there.....and still got no where near my trap. Your barkin up the wrong tree if you think your gonna impress me with that ford crap. The only thing you know how to do is tire and gear that junk.

So when your wrong you resort to insults....good job buddy!
So lets go over this...you make an excuse as to what I had to do (keep in mind I kept my stock motor, and literally threw on a little blow P1SC @ 11psi which was 9psi at the gauge) to run faster than you. Then you made it clear that I ran faster than you BUT I didn't trap better than you. Who gives a damn? News flash buddy.....at the track you go for a best ET, not trap speed. I'm not trying to impress you, that's the last thing I could ever care about. Infact I have less respect for anyone on this site over you. Why would I care to impress you? You simply annoy me.

Not wrong bro, just putting you in your place.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:45 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

So now we are magazine racing? Are you now dating Niterider?
Just stating what I read......anything wrong with that?
Old 01-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

You seem to want the attention of some of the more idiotic people so lets give it to you. I see you are a new owner (less than a year) of a Formula LS1! https://ls1tech.com/forums/introduct...ormula-m6.html

Nice front yard brah!

LOVE THE LOWERED TIPS!

Oh noes the God gifted LS1 gets horrible gas mileage, even with the .50 6th gear.

Well ive owned this car for about 3 days when i got back home i put 3/4 of gas into. When it got to half a tank I reset the counter and its at 1/4 now it took 31 miles to get there lol. Ive noticed too that on idle it has a small hiccup, idle sounds a bit choppy. You can tell when you put your hand on the shift ****. Any suggestions as to what i should do? or where i should start looking? Today i drove in 6th gear most of the day and shifted at 1.5-2k no way does it drive like a car that should be getting 18-20mpg.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:55 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

So lets go over this...you make an excuse as to what I had to do (keep in mind I kept my stock motor, and literally threw on a little blow P1SC @ 11psi which was 9psi at the gauge) to run faster than you. Then you made it clear that I ran faster than you BUT I didn't trap better than you. Who gives a damn? News flash buddy.....at the track you go for a best ET, not trap speed. I'm not trying to impress you, that's the last thing I could ever care about. Infact I have less respect for anyone on this site over you. Why would I care to impress you? You simply annoy me.

Not wrong bro, just putting you in your place.
Maybe you should try comprehending your own post. You listed my mods and we all know it took you a poweradder and who know's what else your not admitting or down playing. If I'm not mistaken you said that pos blew up to. Mines goin strong and getting new bests @ 80,000 miles. I give damn about trap. Would you rather have a 10.9 @ 124 car or a 11.0 @ 130+ car??????. Fact is if your not on a tire on prepped track my mph will walk you bad. Another fact is once I put the fab 9 in this stock n/a ls6 is a shoe in for a 10sec pass. I could really care less about drag racing or ultimate et. I only go to see what my mods have done. Take that drag **** elsewhere, this is the Street Racing Section. If it took you a slick to get it there basically don't even count here.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:56 PM
Teching In

Probably would.....although we will never know.

You might as well said

insoIcancreatemorebs
The amount of BS i make will never overpower the amount that you type. Carry on.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:57 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

You seem to want the attention of some of the more idiotic people so lets give it to you. I see you are a new owner (less than a year) of a Formula LS1! https://ls1tech.com/forums/introduct...ormula-m6.html

Nice front yard brah!

LOVE THE LOWERED TIPS!

Oh noes the God gifted LS1 gets horrible gas mileage, even with the .50 6th gear.
WTF are you talking about gas mileage for????? F-body's get great mpg's. I get between 19(winter)-22(summer) city and 27-29 hiway. Pretty damn good I think.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:00 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by Turbo2vGT
The amount of BS i make will never overpower the amount that you type. Carry on.
Yea man....what ever you think. Please post said bs.

Quick Reply: My 01 camaro ss V.S 99 Cobra with R badge Great DAY