Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

'11 5.0 vs LS2 GTO *video*

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 01:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by evangto87
everyone cares way too much about labels and blah blah. Who cares!! Do you enjoy getting in your car and have fun modding? Then thats all that matters
Agreed. Way too much bitch fitting in here right now.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:53 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
How am I suppose to know what it is? H/c ls7's have made 640. Cam only have made ~600. Mine is just rebuilt to stock. I got it in pieces. I figured the stock ls6 has served me well to wth....I'll put the ls7 back the way it was but able to fit a f-body(this is how I know what a swap is ). Replacement motors bolt in place w/o any changes, swaps require other work for the install. Should trap over 135 easily.....maybe closer to 138. Mine won't be on race gas.

You talk all that **** in bold....lol......you try doin that w/o a blower....lol

Are you taking little old ladies and young girls rides????
Oh so now that it was a ls engine on race gas its OK..cause any other time you bitch. And as said this ls7 is a 468.

And jpc proved you could go 137 with a 5.0 n/a. And it didn't take a 427+ to do it

Old 02-13-2013, 02:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 433 Likes on 340 Posts

Originally Posted by evangto87
everyone cares way too much about labels and blah blah. Who cares!! Do you enjoy getting in your car and have fun modding? Then thats all that matters
x2
Originally Posted by clonedws6
you dont like passive aggressive sarcasm?!
Did I miss something??
Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Oh so now that it was a ls engine on race gas its OK..cause any other time you bitch. And as said this ls7 is a 468.

And jpc proved you could go 137 with a 5.0 n/a. And it didn't take a 427+ to do it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1dP4B7DVcQ
Dude your dumbass don't understand. I know how JPC got there. If I went the same same route my little ls6 could get there. The problem I have is with your dumbass posting vids like this and clearly having no clue how they get there. You are just that clueless wanting to compare that car to anything on the street. And the fact that they are faster than you with a n/a 5.0 really drives that home. I mean JPC are running the same times as 15yr old cam only ls1's.....how great can the 5.0 be at that point??

If you evr noticed in just about anything in life....it's not about what someone else did....it's about what you can do. So keep posting vids of others cars that are more impressive than your own.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ClonedWS6 loves my passive aggressive sarcasm...he's always complimenting me on it in his round about way.

Quick Reply: '11 5.0 vs LS2 GTO *video*