TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bad *** kill Venk!
Old 04-22-2004, 05:59 PM
TWS
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BigBronco
Whats up Todd, i say you and craig, sean, venkman and the others hunt this guy down and have him post his loss. it will be the only other way to end this!
What's up BB?
I'll leave it up to the young bucks to find out who that Supra was. Wasn't my race anyway.

I'm pretty much "retired" from street racing. Have too much to lose, so I do it pretty rarely.
Old 04-22-2004, 06:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TWS
1)WS.6 is in Top running order
2)WS.6 driver is a very good driver
3)Supra has some serious tuning issues
4)Supra driver may be lacking in some driving ability
5) WS.6 OWNED the supra....>see video<
or said supra doesn't have THAT much more hp, not enough to make up for the ws6 solid powerband and AVERAGE hp. or for once the ws6 didn't have mega close drag racing gears in a highway run.

anything modded turboed has top end, it's just simply that supras are shall we say BAD from a dig or against the clock. so might as well run with it. Kinda like Shaq is NOT a great dunker, but then again he cannot do anything else.

weight? a formula giving up a dyno proven 200hp and more than 200 pounds heavier just whipped a s/c viper from a roll (vid). why? not aerodynamics, not peak power, or gearing, just better powerband period. and ls1s are excellent in that area. same reason why a 600hp v8 will beat a 600 v6 Engine from whatever make in AVG hp.
Old 04-22-2004, 08:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Titanium
LOL yeah that sounds like a big single alright... Congrats you beat a stock twin supra with a guy who can't drive in it.

... You're a ******* joke.
Old 04-22-2004, 10:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Titanium
LOL yeah that sounds like a big single alright... Congrats you beat a stock twin supra with a guy who can't drive in it.
Denial is more than a river in egypt, dumbass
Old 04-22-2004, 10:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Venkman
Denial is more than a river in egypt, dumbass
Actually titanium has a 750+++whp supra. He isnt full of **** and a bolt on supra, BPU, will trap near 120mph with only $1200.00 in mods

Greg
Old 04-22-2004, 10:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

both cars looked slow to me...???
Old 04-22-2004, 10:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by GregZ33
a bolt on supra, BPU, will trap near 120mph with only $1200.00 in mods

For $1200, so will an LS1, and it'll be faster down the 1/4 than the Supra. The mod of this forum had a 98 Z28 with boltons and a 150-shot and ran 11.5s all day.

Last edited by enisguy; 04-22-2004 at 11:04 PM.
Old 04-22-2004, 11:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GregZ33
Actually titanium has a 750+++whp supra. He isnt full of **** and a bolt on supra, BPU, will trap near 120mph with only $1200.00 in mods

Greg
And that has what relevance to this thread? He's trying to say that the car i beat was on stock twins

Old 04-22-2004, 11:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

oh by the way any supra taking a ls1 is really because "it's stock and the guy can't drive"... lmao

but on a serious note, wether it was a big single or a "smaller" single or twins-this is not some honda forum where wishful thinking begets Fable, people here posts their deaths all the time even if its a built j-spec motored sentra or a supra with no excuses.

Last edited by Excal; 04-22-2004 at 11:32 PM.
Old 04-22-2004, 11:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

in the end venkman won...

good kill venkman...

where's my race?
Old 04-23-2004, 12:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by enisguy
For $1200, so will an LS1, and it'll be faster down the 1/4 than the Supra. The mod of this forum had a 98 Z28 with boltons and a 150-shot and ran 11.5s all day.
and he is not talking about me either, i will just run your **** over!

Gray
Old 04-23-2004, 01:04 AM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Excal
oh by the way any supra taking a ls1 is really because "it's stock and the guy can't drive"... lmao

but on a serious note, wether it was a big single or a "smaller" single or twins-this is not some honda forum where wishful thinking begets Fable, people here posts their deaths all the time even if its a built j-spec motored sentra or a supra with no excuses.

While I agree with everyone else's post on here, and most everyone here in this thread are inline, you seem to be a very stereotypical pompous under-educated person. You are the kind of person that makes me imberresed to own a F-body. You are the reason people with cars such as a supra or a viper(both FAR above honda accords) hate because of your inability to reach BEYOND your self indulgent attitude that "nothing is better than a F-body". As I've said before, I love F-bodies just as much as the rest of us here, but the only thing skewwed about this race is that it is a "big single" supra.....with stock fuel system and good tuning, that alone is capable of 500rwhp. While it is something easily attainable with a Ls1, Venkman doesn't have that YET. Go educate yourself a little on something other than your own car. I think you might be impressed what other quality cars(not hondas!.....but more like the supra, and the viper) are making at the ground these days, and what it they are running tin the 1/. Did you know that a good running supra with ONLY FREE MODS makes 350RWHP at the ground?? I thought that was pretty impressive. Do you honestly think a Firebird has such superior aerodynamics that it would tottaly null the supra's aerodynamics?

Regardless, Venkman pulled the hell out of this supra for one reason or another, and i congratulate him for that. But, I imagine even he would admit a Supra with a T-67 or above on a Good tune/Good driver....would probably be more than his car could handle RIGHT NOW....Once again, Good Kill Venkman!

Tim
Old 04-23-2004, 03:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mikemodano9c
in the end venkman won...

good kill venkman...

where's my race?
lemme let headers/clutch as i have planned here in a week or two and then whenever/wherever
Old 04-23-2004, 04:11 AM
Launching!

That supra got some serious issues if he really has a T74 or whatever big size turbo. Even it was spinning heavy from the start,, he would easily walk you down eventually..

My friend has a T78 and he walked a 600rwhp KB 03 cobra like it was nobody's business
Old 04-23-2004, 08:18 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by enisguy
... You're a ******* joke.

Your car is a ******* joke... I own a LS1 and a Supra... Hmm i wonder how i'd know...

funny thing is the LS1 is stock and it would still walk on your shitbox camaro.
Old 04-23-2004, 08:19 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Venkman
And that has what relevance to this thread? He's trying to say that the car i beat was on stock twins

Well seeing how my friends ******* bolt on supra traps 121, from a roll your 114 is a small # compared...
Old 04-23-2004, 09:09 AM
STF Veteran

This thread has gone on too long and should be locked.
Old 04-23-2004, 11:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by tim99ws6
While I agree with everyone else's post on here, and most everyone here in this thread are inline, you seem to be a very stereotypical pompous under-educated person. You are the kind of person that makes me imberresed to own a F-body. You are the reason people with cars such as a supra or a viper(both FAR above honda accords) hate because of your inability to reach BEYOND your self indulgent attitude that "nothing is better than a F-body". As I've said before, I love F-bodies just as much as the rest of us here, but the only thing skewwed about this race is that it is a "big single" supra.....with stock fuel system and good tuning, that alone is capable of 500rwhp. While it is something easily attainable with a Ls1, Venkman doesn't have that YET. Go educate yourself a little on something other than your own car. I think you might be impressed what other quality cars(not hondas!.....but more like the supra, and the viper) are making at the ground these days, and what it they are running tin the 1/. Did you know that a good running supra with ONLY FREE MODS makes 350RWHP at the ground?? I thought that was pretty impressive. Do you honestly think a Firebird has such superior aerodynamics that it would tottaly null the supra's aerodynamics?
Tim
People that can't spell is what makes me "ImBErResed" to own an f-body. Nice kill Venkman.
Old 04-23-2004, 11:50 AM
STF Veteran

Lot of bullshit in this thread, ******' doubters. Good roasting of the yota man.