Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

LS1 Z28 vs Regal

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 01:10 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Camarokid327
Juice said... "Let me guess... you're actually like 5'6. You feel really insecure about it so either consciously or subconsciously you have to make it a point to be as bad *** as you can be in any given situation. It explains the bright red mustang 'boss'."

Juice was trying to say he has small man syndrome. By saying "that explains the bright red mustang" and that "he has meet a million times" Ju1ce is categorizing him as the stereotyping loudmouth, flashy, look at me personality.

Got it, Jackass??
that's not stereotyping, that is simply making an observation...jackass...evangto87 seems threatened that a regal would whoop his big bad BOSS's ***, so he resorts to talking about punching people in the mouth...those are classic symtoms of littleman syndrome...

what you said was just retarded...like the rest of your posts.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i meant this "legendary regal" haha
Old 02-14-2013, 01:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You must be Ju1ce's hype man! You are that guy who rides shot gun in all your friends quick cars and talks **** out the window! The same guys who does so because he cant talk **** when he is in his own car because deep down inside you know your civic with a fart can would get smoked by everyone!
I figured it out,

Subzero is the fatass from Juices' race with the Z28 haha
Old 02-14-2013, 01:13 PM
Banned

You must be Ju1ce's hype man! You are that guy who rides shot gun in all your friends quick cars and talks **** out the window! The same guys who does so because he cant talk **** when he is in his own car because deep down inside you know your civic with a fart can would get smoked by everyone!
haha sick burn bro! i didn't know that i owned a civic...news to me...got anymore cool stories to share with everyone?

Quick Reply: LS1 Z28 vs Regal