Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Texas 2k13 racing videos

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2013 | 07:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
Yeah but its not. Gotta experience it first hand to really know that you meet a lot of cool people and see some of the sickest cars in person that you otherwise only see on videos.
I agree. You and your crew were cool people.
Old 03-20-2013 | 10:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TheHitman
And if your **** talking skills were as good as you being able to back them up, we would have saw you at TX2K13.

Ah,..for one, I am grand ******* champion at **** talking on the net, even better in person when provoked. Your an easy target with that ***** sauce hanging off you're ear lobes, chin, whole facial region area-ish,...or whatever dude, there is gtr spermicide on your face. There,I said it.

As far as me not making it,...maybe next time sport. Wasn't prepared but, now that my Tilton quad carbon lighweight space mined Tilton clutch just showed up with a weird new transmission called a TR6060 or some **** like that,...I dunno...with some sort of weird ZR1 ratios,..or some odd ball useable 6th gear gizzmo like that or something,..I dunno, just maybe i'll be able to one day,... now that I don't have a fragile drivetrain anymore, I won't be worried about making a trip like that. It isn't the lack of "want" that doesn't have me there,...it just is what it is.

For now, the good old 5-10 mile straights of florida are gonna have to do.
Old 03-20-2013 | 10:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by odthetruth
Tx2k13 seems like an annual consortium of well-paid douche bags.
So it would seem with most of the **** we see posted...

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
Yeah but its not. Gotta experience it first hand to really know that you meet a lot of cool people and see some of the sickest cars in person that you otherwise only see on videos.

...pretty much why I would wanna go one year. Not everyone is gonna be a douche. And if they are, **** em,... move on. I am sure you can find a race somewhere. I am a little jealous of all the hot rods in one spot at once though. Def some good opportunities to get some good footage.
Old 03-21-2013 | 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by PhantaZm
Hey glad you found your way over here!

So based on the cars you were aiming for, can I safely assume you are putting down 900+ awhp? I understand if you don't want to divulge #s or times, but I HAVE TO ASK haha

PhantaZm,

Yes the car put down 950 hp... On the lowest boost setting. Thats all I can say!
Old 03-21-2013 | 06:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

All this low boost, high boost ****. Set your **** on kill- leave it alone. Too confusing. Tired of hearing all this gay ****/lowboost/smalltune/ bs. Gives people too many "outs" to how to loose a race. "Oh, it's cause I wasn't on my high boost tune."

******* homos. Boost should only be ramped, or up'd by gear/speed or based on fuel,....which, I run the same fuel always so nobody has to hear me have a soggy vagina like we hear these guys in these videos.

I wouldn't want to beat someone on they're "low boost tune" personally. Thats like punching a dude that's wasted and can't stand up on his own anyways..... whats the ******* point?
Old 03-21-2013 | 07:33 PM
Launching!

Yea I don't understand why anyone would race on low boost, my car only has one boost setting anyways.
Old 03-21-2013 | 07:45 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
All this low boost, high boost ****. Set your **** on kill- leave it alone. Too confusing. Tired of hearing all this gay ****/lowboost/smalltune/ bs. Gives people too many "outs" to how to loose a race. "Oh, it's cause I wasn't on my high boost tune."

******* homos. Boost should only be ramped, or up'd by gear/speed or based on fuel,....which, I run the same fuel always so nobody has to hear me have a soggy vagina like we hear these guys in these videos.

I wouldn't want to beat someone on they're "low boost tune" personally. Thats like punching a dude that's wasted and can't stand up on his own anyways..... whats the ******* point?
While I don't agree with you on a lot of **** but I have to agree with you here. Too many people would make excuses when they lost. At TX2K13, set your **** on kill or don't race especially if you have a big dog car or you will get embarrassed like Tejano Blue just did.
Old 03-21-2013 | 08:31 PM
Teching In

Some epic racing going on!

Quick question, is the Boost by Gear something new (to the e. Coast) or just not used on the East Coast?

Glad 90% of my buddies never got into cars. Those loud mouth guys with the Lambos would have gotten Drug out the ******* parking lot for a lot LESS! Lol
Old 03-21-2013 | 11:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Yea I don't understand why anyone would race on low boost, my car only has one boost setting anyways.
Word.

Originally Posted by TheHitman
While I don't agree with you on a lot of **** but I have to agree with you here. Too many people would make excuses when they lost. At TX2K13, set your **** on kill or don't race especially if you have a big dog car or you will get embarrassed like Tejano Blue just did.

Just kidding. ....

Originally Posted by Red_GHost
Some epic racing going on!

Quick question, is the Boost by Gear something new (to the e. Coast) or just not used on the East Coast?

Glad 90% of my buddies never got into cars. Those loud mouth guys with the Lambos would have gotten Drug out the ******* parking lot for a lot LESS! Lol
Boost by gear has been around here for years, that I know of anyways. I hear you on the loud mouths,...a law suit is pretty much all that keeps me from acting a little crazy. I try to behave myself and not talk to much...but the fun, **** talking,...lol....thats always fun,..and should be taken as harmless. In retrospect,...we made some really good friends talking **** to them setting up races and stuff when we first met. People can't be built outta glass,...be a little thick skinned and take a ******* joke,..then send it right back.

The moment the tone changes,...and ***** about to get serious...well, only the people in that situation can control themselves,...hopefully, everyone is thinking the same thing, common sense, and stfu. Rare these days though, that common sense thing.

Anyways-...
Old 03-22-2013 | 08:37 AM
Teching In

Old 03-22-2013 | 08:38 AM
Teching In

Old 03-22-2013 | 10:41 AM
On The Tree

Man that TT C6Z was spinning at like 90mph lol You could see the smoke pooring off the tires!

That GTR and UGR Lambo looked to be a very close run if they ever went at the same time or the Lambo would stay in it
Old 03-22-2013 | 10:43 AM
On The Tree

That was the best coverage of the Lambo vs GT-R race. It shows me that the Lambo guys were shook when a GT-R got that close to pulling their car.
Old 03-22-2013 | 10:58 AM
12 Second Club

Maybe I'm crazy, but I kind of got the impression that the UGR car was letting up immediatley whenever the GTR was near, only time I saw him stay on it was one one of those slngshot runaway starts... meh, faster than my **** so who cares.
Old 03-22-2013 | 11:03 AM
Staging Lane

GTR was gonna walk that lambo lol.
Old 03-22-2013 | 11:19 AM
Teching In

Get some damn loud horns ffs
Old 03-22-2013 | 12:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
GTR was gonna walk that lambo lol.
WORD
Old 03-22-2013 | 01:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

When people attend these kinds of events they should always come prepared no matter what, excuses are excuses and always cause more drama than necessary and then the **** talking starts. Low boost, no traction, daily driver tune, bad tires, car is too heavy etc etc are all excuses. lol The point is to get out there and race to have fun, yes, sometimes something goes wrong and makes you lose a race or two but you (not anyone on here) should just keep that to themselfs and try to fix the issues before bitching and crying. Another point is that there will always be someone faster than you, cant win them all.

I think some of the UGR boys like to win everything and not lose a single race to anyone. No one like losing anyhow, but sometimes you gotta grow up and take a defeat, it makes you look like a real man and not a douche in front of everyone making excuses. There is always gonna be someone bitching and crying on these events causing drama, period.

Next year ill most likley attend to actually race in my car but shoot, I know ama get my *** beaten by everyone out there lmao Its all about racing and being prepared before making excuses.
Old 03-22-2013 | 01:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Blackpanther99
When people attend these kinds of events they should always come prepared no matter what, excuses are excuses and always cause more drama than necessary and then the **** talking starts. Low boost, no traction, daily driver tune, bad tires, car is too heavy etc etc are all excuses. lol The point is to get out there and race to have fun, yes, sometimes something goes wrong and makes you lose a race or two but you (not anyone on here) should just keep that to themselfs and try to fix the issues before bitching and crying. Another point is that there will always be someone faster than you, cant win them all.

I think some of the UGR boys like to win everything and not lose a single race to anyone. No one like losing anyhow, but sometimes you gotta grow up and take a defeat, it makes you look like a real man and not a douche in front of everyone making excuses. There is always gonna be someone bitching and crying on these events causing drama, period.

Next year ill most likley attend to actually race in my car but shoot, I know ama get my *** beaten by everyone out there lmao Its all about racing and being prepared before making excuses.
Nothing urkes my **** more than a car hitting its brakes when you start to pull them in. WTF is up with that? If your going to loose...then loose. There's no shame in that. Its better to loose while trying then, win like a biotch. Just saying is all.
Old 03-22-2013 | 02:03 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Blackpanther99

I'll be out there too next year.. getting my *** handed to me

Quick Reply: Texas 2k13 racing videos