Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Texas 2k13 racing videos

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 03:07 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Sweet_SS
Nothing urkes my **** more than a car hitting its brakes when you start to pull them in. WTF is up with that? If your going to loose...then loose. There's no shame in that. Its better to loose while trying then, win like a biotch. Just saying is all.
x2 That's when you ask for another race and leave on the first honk.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Sweet_SS
Nothing urkes my **** more than a car hitting its brakes when you start to pull them in. WTF is up with that? If your going to loose...then loose. There's no shame in that. Its better to loose while trying then, win like a biotch. Just saying is all.
Gotta hate that crap! Lol I agree with you all the way. I also hate when they line up to you then they gas the crap out of their car unexpectedly and when you are almost catching up they gas it AGAIN so that you cant catch up. Later they are saying they killed you nasty all the way. Ive had couple of those kinds of races before, pisses me the F*** off!
Old 03-22-2013, 03:45 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

That could have been some good runs but the UGR guys always like to steal the hit and anytime he was right there or pulled him he let out. ***** **** man.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm glad that I'm not alone on this one...frustrating.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Not impressed with the Viper-gtr-vette race. Trying to watch vid in a vehicle now(not driving)...looks like Viper jumped them both.... That, and the ugr guys act like dicks on the highway....seemingly from these videos anyway.... Which, it's always different in person but, just saying.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
That could have been some good runs but the UGR guys always like to steal the hit and anytime he was right there or pulled him he let out. ***** **** man.
They just dont want lose a single race lol
Old 03-22-2013, 07:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

**** that was annoying to watch...I couldnt even finish it... Those lambos would not give up an even start.... Do neither of those cars NOT have working horns or what?

Like those lambos are not fast enough that they can't afford to give an even start....
Old 03-22-2013, 08:22 PM
Teching In

Not 1500hp Lambos, but here's some races where we tried to honk it off lol

Hope you enjoy!
Old 03-22-2013, 11:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Jake
I hear ya, but one thing you have to remember is everyone and their brother come to tx2k to "hunt" lambos. Its almost annoying driving them. Most of the major players meet up at a predefined location for runs. Some of the other stuff you see on video is people just seeing the UGR cars on the streets and trying to run them. There is a video of a evo trying to play with ugr but kevin and crew didn't want anything to do with it, especially since they were road tuning.

Now also remember they had over 70 cops on the streets as well as many helicopters out looking for people (blacked out hovering too -bastards)

They might not have known which gtr was there (there were over 50 that we counted there with al sorts of different mods)

Not making excuses but just throwing my 2cents out there...
Quote from a guy that works where the UGR cars hang out at. Makes sense.

Where's the bikes at?
Old 03-23-2013, 02:22 AM
Teching In

+1. Most of the UGR guys dont wanna take any risk on losing a race so that they can claim they are the kings of tx2k. So f-ing stupid.
Old 03-23-2013, 01:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Agreed^ Its a damn shame they have expensive *** vehicles with alooot of money invested and they still decide not to give anyone a clean race.

Still love how little 4cyl Evos be keeping up with V12 Lambos
Old 03-23-2013, 09:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by KFC_Or_Bust
Yeah, MNIVET blew up racing Blackbird after the 280 had a crack at it. Blackbird, you ran the Z on the way back for like a gear and a half and proved your point lol! The Z said **** it and ran out 5th gear to 200 mph because he ran out of spray right when you let off.
That is too bad MNIVet blew up
Originally Posted by 89gmcs15
I talked my girlfriend into goin to tx2k14. I won't have but a rental car but man I'd love to see some fast stuff like that. How welcome are outsiders to the streets? I would love to ride shot gun in somethin of that caliber just once
I would love to attend next year as just a spectator. Hopefully I can get some local buddies to go
Originally Posted by TheHitman
Some people are cool with taking you for a ride in their car. Also some people would let you video tape their races. I got a lot of footage from GT-Rs but I also have footage from a procharged C6.
^^^That is definitely promising.
Man not sure how I got through this thread lol
I just got through it all today
Originally Posted by F8L BYT
The lambo guys had a reason to act that way towards the evo owner. The evo owner was the one who was really the douche there, He constantly ran his mouth about how fast his car was and was going lambo hunting etc. He talked **** to them and Gabe with his civic and Jason in the "RRoff" gtr. But when it came down to it he ran away and wouldnt run either of them.

And the race with the evo and green lambo wasnt a race either since Tim broke immediately. Tim's green lambo is a R version and would **** on that evo.
Lambo guys came off as douchebags but evo kid is a super douche
Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Gabe on facebook
Sounds about right
Originally Posted by RedRocketZ28
Any of you guys going to the Ice Cream Cruise in Omaha later this summer? I would gladly troll this kid in person with you!
Hopefully I won't be on the road that weekend of August 3rd. I'd be down to go to it.
I was there last year and it was, IMO, a joke. Unless there was a group of fast cars running somewhere away from the main crowd, it was mostly 15 second cars making a lot of noise and every 'fast' car we approached at the meet didn't seem like they were up for pulls.
At this point being without a ride for the past few years, I want to go to anything involving cars. Pretty sad reality
Originally Posted by 2SSARME
To recap...

900whp evo x thats weighs same as TT lambo and has inferior transmission/inferior aerodynamics and is down anywhere from 200-500whp thinks he can hang?

The **** type of physics do you Americans use?

Yeah but its not. Gotta experience it first hand to really know that you meet a lot of cool people and see some of the sickest cars in person that you otherwise only see on videos.
Your car looked great in WSsick's videos. Any additional ones of your own from tx2k13?

On another note, many of those GT-Rs rolled out!
Old 03-23-2013, 09:35 PM
Teching In

I should have probably included this in my other post.

Originally Posted by Jake
I hear ya, but one thing you have to remember is everyone and their brother come to tx2k to "hunt" lambos. Its almost annoying driving them. Most of the major players meet up at a predefined location for runs. Some of the other stuff you see on video is people just seeing the UGR cars on the streets and trying to run them. There is a video of a evo trying to play with ugr but kevin and crew didn't want anything to do with it, especially since they were road tuning.

Now also remember they had over 70 cops on the streets as well as many helicopters out looking for people (blacked out hovering too -bastards)

They might not have known which gtr was there (there were over 50 that we counted there with al sorts of different mods)

Not making excuses but just throwing my 2cents out there...
Where the UGR cars hangout is where this guy works.
Old 03-24-2013, 01:33 PM
On The Tree

Also on the post above. There were way more than 50 GT-Rs at the event. There was actually a GT-R forum dinner on thursday night that had 70 GT-Rs in attendance itself. No one crashed or really knew about the party until the GT-R's rolled out on the street later on.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:00 PM
11 Second Club

@detoxx did you beat the fox?
Old 03-24-2013, 06:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by TheHitman
TX2K13! - YouTube

Also on the post above. There were way more than 50 GT-Rs at the event. There was actually a GT-R forum dinner on thursday night that had 70 GT-Rs in attendance itself. No one crashed or really knew about the party until the GT-R's rolled out on the street later on.
The black lambo at the beginning looks like one I seen in ATL. His wife had a white Averntador. Nlack one was UGR car. Wifes car was going under knife soon he said.
Old 03-25-2013, 12:40 AM
Staging Lane

Finally got my crappy video done, next year's will be much better now that I'm not a 2k virgin.

Old 03-25-2013, 12:44 AM
Teching In

Aaaaww sheyitt!! ^^
Old 03-25-2013, 09:24 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by KFC_Or_Bust
Does anyone know the HP/track times of the wingless black GTR with the plate "RROFF"?? He ran my buddies white sprayed LS3 280z and made his 140+ trap car look like a Geo Metro...
Here ya go lol

Old 03-25-2013, 09:56 AM
Staging Lane

Here ya go lol
Take that winky face and watch the video I posted two posts up. You'll see these exact clips in it because... They're mine! I sent the clips of Blackbird's car to him the other day because he asked me for them.

Quick Reply: Texas 2k13 racing videos