Old 04-21-2013, 08:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seen that SC vette at holly Springs this weekend running 6.0 8th mile
Old 04-23-2013, 04:18 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Thehulk
You cheated your *** off. I wouldn't feel right asking people if I won that race......

Try again, and next time wait for the downward motion of the hands. Or use a flashlight and go once its flashed. He'll pull you by 2 cars, but so what... your car is still fast.

Be pissy all you want at me, you cheated

+1 for turning my car off and waiting for the auto car to come back.
I jumped so what. Its street racing first car at the finish line wins simple as that
Old 04-24-2013, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by 07 z71 silverado
I jumped so what. Its street racing first car at the finish line wins simple as that

If you have no ethics on the street, then where do you have ethics?

Ethics
1.( used with a singular or plural verb ) a system of moral principles: the ethics of a culture.
2.the rules of conduct recognized in respect to a particular class of human actions or a particular group, culture,
Old 04-24-2013, 04:43 PM
9 Second Club

If you have no ethics on the street, then where do you have ethics?

Ethics
1.( used with a singular or plural verb ) a system of moral principles: the ethics of a culture.
2.the rules of conduct recognized in respect to a particular class of human actions or a particular group, culture,
You obviously have never grudge raced in your life. Ethics in Grudge racing lol. Guys like you would be easy a target here. For money I will jump even earlier than that why? Cause that is grudge racing and thats how you win money. Does that mean they have to chase no but, if they do they are gonna pay up. Don't think i am the only person who does it.

I've been jumped off the line so many times its not funny. I learned my lesson and now Im the one who jumps.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:54 PM
On The Tree

You Jumped him, the hands went up and you left, still you would think that car would cactch you fast and he didn't catch you as fast as i thought he would.

After reading your post below, I would run off a light and not hands if money were at stake, just pride?? In my circles you won cuz he chased, a chase is a race. Yo
Old 04-24-2013, 07:55 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by stockz
You Jumped him, the hands went up and you left, still you would think that car would cactch you fast and he didn't catch you as fast as i thought he would.

After reading your post below, I would run off a light and not hands if money were at stake, just pride?? In my circles you won cuz he chased, a chase is a race. Yo
i don't see what the big deal is. He has a car that runs 5's in the 1/8th and im all motor.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

A chase is a race. I do have to say if you knew you were gonna jump just because it was a heads up race you should have just asked for cars but since its all in fun no biggie.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:03 AM

i don't see what the big deal is. He has a car that runs 5's in the 1/8th and im all motor.

Im not saying your not a good guy or anything like that. But, it is a big deal that you purposely jumped. The fact that he has a fast car doesn't matter.

There are rules to competitions for a reason. If his car is fast, then do you either

A.) Make your car faster
OR
B.) Cheat

I like your car, and its pretty ****** fast. But judging from your posts/video, your character is low. If you dont see a problem, then its worse than I'm pointing out. Also, you made some assumptions that im an easy mark, or that I dont ever grudge race. I can assure you, those points are far from the truth. And i'll address those.

Easy mark? Depends, right now I'm only an 11 second vette, so I wouldn't race a 5 second car in the 8th. IF I did, I would ask for cars or just run straight up. I would play within the rules of the race, jumping the signal is not an option. I would, however try and cut the best reaction time I could (whether it be with his hands or on a tree)

Never grudge race? Incorrect, I race all the time. I just try my best not to cheat, and if I do redlight, its never on purpose.

Don't take me wrong, Im not really trying to argue. Im just pointing out that its silly for you to post this video and act like the race was fair. All this "chase is a race" **** is pretty wack.

A race is a race....you need to play by the rules. If you like leaving first, or chase races, then go bracket race.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:04 PM
9 Second Club

Im not saying your not a good guy or anything like that. But, it is a big deal that you purposely jumped. The fact that he has a fast car doesn't matter.

There are rules to competitions for a reason. If his car is fast, then do you either

A.) Make your car faster
OR
B.) Cheat

I like your car, and its pretty ****** fast. But judging from your posts/video, your character is low. If you dont see a problem, then its worse than I'm pointing out. Also, you made some assumptions that im an easy mark, or that I dont ever grudge race. I can assure you, those points are far from the truth. And i'll address those.

Easy mark? Depends, right now I'm only an 11 second vette, so I wouldn't race a 5 second car in the 8th. IF I did, I would ask for cars or just run straight up. I would play within the rules of the race, jumping the signal is not an option. I would, however try and cut the best reaction time I could (whether it be with his hands or on a tree)

Never grudge race? Incorrect, I race all the time. I just try my best not to cheat, and if I do redlight, its never on purpose.

Don't take me wrong, Im not really trying to argue. Im just pointing out that its silly for you to post this video and act like the race was fair. All this "chase is a race" **** is pretty wack.

A race is a race....you need to play by the rules. If you like leaving first, or chase races, then go bracket race.
Hmm not a fair race because I jumping a car way faster than me. I have low morals because I jumped a faster car than me on the street.
I think u need to actually do a real grudge race. Might actually open your eyes that nobody plays by the rules. I'm out to make money racing not lose it.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

This is 'Merica!

Money over everything
Old 04-25-2013, 08:37 PM

Hmm not a fair race because I jumping a car way faster than me. I have low morals because I jumped a faster car than me on the street.
I think u need to actually do a real grudge race. Might actually open your eyes that nobody plays by the rules. I'm out to make money racing not lose it.
Well I tell you what, I'll race your for 10,000$ against my 11 second Vette. Your not gonna know when Im gonna take off (**** the hands I guess?) and if you jump me, Im gonna sit there to wait for you to come back so we can go when I good and ready.

Cash, no checks or IOU's. Does that sound like a grudge scenario to you? Oh, and if you somehow win, im gonna beat your ***. Sounds like your kinda ethics huh bud?

Old 04-25-2013, 08:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Toxic may have jumped but gawd damn....he was seriously outclassed, he took the advantage where he could...

I mean ****, a 6.50 car against a 6.00 car? C'mon...he actually made it an interesting race.

That 6.00 C6Z probably runs 9.40s or better in the 1/4... Not even close to Toxic's 10.20s or whatever it runs...

Win it how you can... He chased, he lost.. **** happens..

(Toxic, dont run him on the strip tho....LOL)
Old 04-25-2013, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by ajrothm
Toxic may have jumped but gawd damn....he was seriously outclassed, he took the advantage where he could...

I mean ****, a 6.50 car against a 6.00 car? C'mon...he actually made it an interesting race.

That 6.00 C6Z probably runs 9.40s or better in the 1/4... Not even close to Toxic's 10.20s or whatever it runs...

Win it how you can... He chased, he lost.. **** happens..

(Toxic, dont run him on the strip tho....LOL)
Yes, it was interesting and fun to watch. Thats not the point, he posted a video trying to get street cred for a race that was as fucked up as a soup sandwich.

Can you imagine if there was actual money involved? People get killed for less in Mexico all the time. Im not saying that what he did was even close to that serious and this is getting a little too deep for daily banter.... but the point is he cheeeeted. EOS, 'Merica
Old 04-25-2013, 08:46 PM
Teching In

Sick cars. Both cars launched damn good for the street. race is too close to call to me. I'd give it to the red car tho since you jumped.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, it was interesting and fun to watch. Thats not the point, he posted a video trying to get street cred for a race that was as fucked up as a soup sandwich.
-- This was freakin funny....LOL
Can you imagine if there was actual money involved? People get killed for less in Mexico all the time. Im not saying that what he did was even close to that serious and this is getting a little too deep for daily banter.... but the point is he cheeeeted. EOS, 'Merica
I agree...
Old 04-25-2013, 09:38 PM
TECH Regular

I want to start off by saying that I really like your car and I enjoyed watching the video. I like seeing any two quick cars go at it.

That being said...

You obviously have never grudge raced in your life. Ethics in Grudge racing lol. Guys like you would be easy a target here. For money I will jump even earlier than that why? Cause that is grudge racing and thats how you win money. Does that mean they have to chase no but, if they do they are gonna pay up. Don't think i am the only person who does it.

I've been jumped off the line so many times its not funny. I learned my lesson and now Im the one who jumps.
Everyone is doing it, so that makes it ok?

That's an approach to things that I hope to never apply to anything in my life.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:18 PM
9 Second Club

1. I asked for some lengths he wouldn't give me any.
2. His side was talking so much crap about me when I didn't say one thing to them.
3. With that being said I wasn't going to run him heads up knowing im outclassed and his side was talking so much noise.
4. Do I jump every race hell no but, in this case it was warranted.
5. When it comes down to it though for money your opponent 90% here will jump. That's is part of the racing here. Might be different everywhere else but, that it just how it is here.
6. Do I feel bad for jumping in a street race no. It's a damn street race who cares.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:56 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow some people on here over analyze and take this **** WAY to serious.

If someone jumps you just stay there, why is that so hard?

The guy has a damn auto for ****'s sake all he has to do is keep his foot on the brake.

Some of you guys are hilarious, getting so worked up about someone elses car loosing in a video.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:52 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by adamantium
Wow some people on here over analyze and take this **** WAY to serious.

If someone jumps you just stay there, why is that so hard?

The guy has a damn auto for ****'s sake all he has to do is keep his foot on the brake.

Some of you guys are hilarious, getting so worked up about someone elses car loosing in a video.
lol for real. He wasnt mad and didnt want to do a rerun so i dont see the problem.
Old 04-26-2013, 02:50 AM
Teching In

Where was the actual finish line? If it was the pair of white trucks sitting across from each other, I'd say you lost honestly. After downloading the movie and sticking it in a player that lets me play it frame by frame, it looks like you still lost by maybe a bumper.

Quick Reply: Toxic c6 vs Supercharged Vette