Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Toxic c6 vs Supercharged Vette

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 06:45 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by 07 z71 silverado
Hmm not a fair race because I jumping a car way faster than me. I have low morals because I jumped a faster car than me on the street.
I think u need to actually do a real grudge race. Might actually open your eyes that nobody plays by the rules. I'm out to make money racing not lose it.
Gruge racing is fun, but for money it gets real. I have seen guys start throwing punches after a race. And they both was in cars that run 4's in the 8th.

On one event I gave a GTR lenghts. He then tried jumping. I chased. I also walked pasted him pretty well. But I know if I lost it was my bad cause I chased.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:23 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Gruge racing is fun, but for money it gets real. I have seen guys start throwing punches after a race. And they both was in cars that run 4's in the 8th.

On one event I gave a GTR lenghts. He then tried jumping. I chased. I also walked pasted him pretty well. But I know if I lost it was my bad cause I chased.
yea it gets a little out of hand at times here too lol.
Old 04-26-2013, 02:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Jumped-

But, chase is a race. Sucks to be dude that lost with bigwig car. Maybe it was the red LED's he had in the vents of his hood that slowed him down lol. That car was running you down pretty hard but I would say that other then the jump, OP wins by jump.

Old 04-26-2013, 03:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You obviously have never grudge raced in your life. Ethics in Grudge racing lol. Guys like you would be easy a target here. For money I will jump even earlier than that why? Cause that is grudge racing and thats how you win money. Does that mean they have to chase no but, if they do they are gonna pay up. Don't think i am the only person who does it.

I've been jumped off the line so many times its not funny. I learned my lesson and now Im the one who jumps.
1. I asked for some lengths he wouldn't give me any.
2. His side was talking so much crap about me when I didn't say one thing to them.
3. With that being said I wasn't going to run him heads up knowing im outclassed and his side was talking so much noise.
4. Do I jump every race hell no but, in this case it was warranted.
5. When it comes down to it though for money your opponent 90% here will jump. That's is part of the racing here. Might be different everywhere else but, that it just how it is here.
6. Do I feel bad for jumping in a street race no. It's a damn street race who cares.
Am I seeing things or did you just say two different things here?

(Pot is bubbling, stick is stirring)

Quick Reply: Toxic c6 vs Supercharged Vette