Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mach 1 vs LS1 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 03:59 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
O ok... Now ending the race behind someone means your faster.

If you have raced enough you can put it in drive and do the same thing.. Manually selecting the gear is for people who haven't raced enough to know when to leave to match the third honk. Thanks for teaching me again however. I have raced more in a couple weeks time than you have your entire life most likely.

Im going to have to keep a pad and pen close by.. All these new guys are learning me so much. I actually think I might be able to get out this weekend and beat some people with all these new techniques and rules I am learning.

We keep adding power to have 650rw cars and add parts to make us hook.

In reality what we should do is... Lie about mods and buy a real car with street tires and pull a ton of weight out.. Then race people and lose slightly by winning by half a car. After that complain we would have won more if we have a twin turbo 427 making 1200rwhp instead of our bolt on real fake race car streetcar.

Wait.. What in the ****?
You really are ignorant aren't you? Only a complete noob would roll race an A4 with the shifter in drive. The manual car is already going to be in gear and ready to take a HUGE hit if you leave it in drive. I hope to god you're just trolling here. Both the mach and the cobra were getting pulled back on during the races. And the camaro clearly won the 1st 2 races with the cobra. That means the LS1 was quicker, Einstein. You coulod also tell on the last race with the mach that the camaro must have hit the limiter again, because the mach started pulling and then the camaro started pulling back.

Lol and keep pretending like you know me, or how long I've been racing, you nerd. Makes you look like even more of a toolbox. And it's obvious you don't know jack **** if you can't even ROLL RACE an AUTO properly.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I must not be doing it too bad, I have never got jumped by a manual. Sounds like you need all the help you can get though to roll race your auto so you don't get jumped.
It can be ready to take the hit all it wants... Its not going to get it, unless you're driving obviously.

Yes, I look like the moron between our posts.

I know how much I race.. Im assuming its much more than 90% of people on these boards. Feel free to post some of your 13 second kills.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

Thanks for reiterating that finishing behind the other car is a win. Keep up the good work.

A chase is a race.

Btw.. Going from what you say.. This camaro lost what? 2-3 races because he manually shifted it and hit the limiter? I have never, in my life, lost a race because I started in D and let the computer shift for me. I have seen a **** ton of inexperienced people or just plain not coordinated people, whichever you fall into, lost because they can't get it down right.
Keep manually shifting and losing cause you can't even shift an auto. Ill keep winning cause my car is shifting perfect evertime
Old 04-18-2013, 04:13 AM
Banned

I must not be doing it too bad, I have never got jumped by a manual. Sounds like you need all the help you can get though to roll race your auto so you don't get jumped.
It can be ready to take the hit all it wants... Its not going to get it, unless you're driving obviously.

Yes, I look like the moron between our posts.

I know how much I race.. Im assuming its much more than 90% of people on these boards. Feel free to post some of your 13 second kills.
Okay, John Force! So with all this bad *** racing you do, you still don't know how to roll race an automatic? You're a slow learner aren't you? That or you don't do much racing at all. And my car is much quicker than 13's, Nancy.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:17 AM
TECH Senior Member

Wait... I think I got it.. Yep.. I learned just then.

Don't know when to leave so put down in X gear.. Leave.. Hit limiter and drop car length.. Pull back to door.. Hit limiter drop back half a car.

Claim the win cause I know how to drive an automatic and because I finished behind other car.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:18 AM
Banned

Thanks for reiterating that finishing behind the other car is a win. Keep up the good work.

A chase is a race.

Btw.. Going from what you say.. This camaro lost what? 2-3 races because he manually shifted it and hit the limiter? I have never, in my life, lost a race because I started in D and let the computer shift for me. I have seen a **** ton of inexperienced people or just plain not coordinated people, whichever you fall into, lost because they can't get it down right.
Keep manually shifting and losing cause you can't even shift an auto. Ill keep winning cause my car is shifting perfect evertime
The only way you can get away with keeping it in drive for roll races is if you you hit the gas significantly sooner than the manual car. I'm not talking about the actual shifting of gears, noob. This guy in the video with the SS was obviously a noob and thats why he lost the races that he did. But his car was still pulling back and thats why his car is quicker. Do you seriously not have the mental capacity to comprehend this?
Old 04-18-2013, 04:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

I have enough races posted on here... And Im going to venture to say not much quicker.

Post that time slip up sweet cheeks!
Old 04-18-2013, 04:20 AM
Banned

I have enough races posted on here... And Im going to venture to say not much quicker.

Post that time slip up sweet cheeks!
You mad, bro? You know I just made you look like an idiot.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:21 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Razor01Z28
The only way you can get away with keeping it in drive for roll races is if you you hit the gas significantly sooner than the manual car. I'm not talking about the actual shifting of gears, noob. This guy in the video with the SS was obviously a noob and thats why he lost the races that he did. But his car was still pulling back and thats why his car is quicker. Do you seriously not have the mental capacity to comprehend this?
Wait a second.... Did you just figure out that you can go wot before the third honk, like the third yellow, to leave on the third honk/green light?

Why didn't you mention you weren't full retard earlier? You had me going.

I have understood everything you have said... In a few hours, Im not the ones that people Will be chuckling about.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:23 AM
Banned

Wait a second.... Did you just figure out that you can go wot before the third honk, like the third yellow, to leave on the third honk/green light?

Why didn't you mention you weren't full retard earlier? You had me going.

I have understood everything you have said... In a few hours, Im not the ones that people Will be chuckling about.
So you like to cheat and ricer jump people just like the Mach 1 in the video? Makes perfect sense.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

You mad, bro? You know I just made you look like an idiot.
Sometimes it seems as if you are being serious.
I have to keep in mind sarcasm is hard to catch over text at times.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

So you like to cheat and ricer jump people just like the Mach 1 in the video? Makes perfect sense.
Im still learning..
Leaving on the third honk with the other guy is cheating.

This is getting a tad confusing.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:27 AM
Banned

It's obvious you have quite a bit of learning to do.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:45 AM
On The Tree

LoL, arguing that a car that lost didn't really lose....smh.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:05 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Heater
LoL, arguing that a car that lost didn't really lose....smh.
The camaro was pulling in every race towards the end. Are you blind too, bro? It was moving FASTER than the mach 1 and cobra.

The point is that 4v's are slow as ***** and with more mods, cant pull away from a stock A4 LS1. Even with a getting the jump and the camaro driver hitting the revv limiter. It just baffles me that you two are too stupid to get this.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:40 AM
On The Tree

Please keep coming up with more excuses to make yourself feel better about that Camero losing.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Heater
Please keep coming up with more excuses to make yourself feel better about that Camero losing.
Lol typical butt hurt mustang response. Modded/tuned 4v's can't even pull away from stock A4 LS1. Must really chap your ***, huh bro?
Old 04-18-2013, 06:51 AM
On The Tree

Lol typical butt hurt mustang response. Modded/tuned 4v's can't even pull away from stock A4 LS1. Must really chap your ***, huh bro?

What are you, 16 years old?
Old 04-18-2013, 06:52 AM
10 Second Club

Received 432 Likes on 339 Posts

Is it me or does stoppy seem so butt hurt he can't even enjoy someone else's mach winning against apparently non driving auto driver.

Lessons learned here....spinning ain't winning and if you have a auto roll into the gas on launch.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:54 AM
Teching In

Wow.....smh.

Quick Reply: Mach 1 vs LS1 Camaro