Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2 new PB and new 3.7l N/A Record!

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2013, 05:08 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
My car went low 10s at 130 plus n/a. How is that bench racing? Yours went low 12s with more cams and a power adders with aftermarket weheels. My car would skull **** you as would my Supra and Mustang. Now get lost and stop posting nonsense. If you would stop trolling and get a second job maybe you can get enough money to get an bigger blower for that joke of a car.

Who cares about race cars. 4 valves are slower than LS1 Fbodies stock to stock. With bolt ons the gap gets larger. Not only that when you get beyond bolt ons its cheaper,easier and easier to run the numbers with. When you are at a street racing location or at the track how many fast 4 valves do you see? Not many if any. How many LSs? A lot? Why do aftermarket companies make more cams,heads,blowers than the 4 valve stuff???? I have built up 4 valves unlike you. Camming a 4 valve is a total PITA in regards to install and cost. You had a POS Mach that couldn't even get in the 11s with spray and no interior. I ran 11s with stock gears,stock wheels and bolt ons at full weight. Show me a 4 valve that can do that-you couldn't even with a blower.
Proof of low 10s n/a on stock wheels at 130+? Regardless I still want to see you drag my turd down the interstate like you say you can. Hell we must be talking 10+ cars maybe more since that Camaro is soooooooooooooo fast . I mean hell you said you would drive over to my shithole of a state to run but I have yet to see you? inb4crawfish

I bet you don't care since lsx can't keep up when builds get serious. As far as my Bolton mach it fucked up bolt on ls cars on a daily basis. Mach never had spray yet another Mike Morris lie. I see fast modular all the time out and about. So maybe you are going blind?
Old 04-27-2013, 05:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GtoSpd
I hear ya, but you must be aware that he's going to put a hurting on ya, no?

Yea, not sure about a 4V running low 6s on stock internals...vids, articles, etc?
Stock heads, crank, block. As far as from a roll I think it will be close but we will never know of course
Old 04-27-2013, 05:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by automach1
Stock heads, crank, block. As far as from a roll I think it will be close but we will never know of course
Where did you see this? Please post some sort of link or whatever. Would really like to check it out..

He's trapping 130 mph and running 10s. No offense man, you got a very capable car, but if his car is doing what he claims you're going to get walked bad. Not sure why you would call him out.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:29 PM
Banned

Where did you see this? Please post some sort of link or whatever. Would really like to check it out..

He's trapping 130 mph and running 10s. No offense man, you got a very capable car, but if his car is doing what he claims you're going to get walked bad. Not sure why you would call him out.
Hold up let me find it. He called me out along time ago and has been crawfishing ever since. Win or lose Idc just waiting for him to follow through. His word not mine.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:29 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

We let stoppy post his track vid and it wasnt closed.
Regular or not.

I say let this slide.
Its a good run and at least HIS car.
Id post my track vid here too and im sure everyone would post in it.

I hate random youtube vids.

Quick V6 OP.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:31 PM
Banned

Here you go this is his old b-headed 4.6 4v setup in the cougar. He has since went to c-heads and went 6.08.

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/tec...d/viewall.html
Old 04-27-2013, 05:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

I never said 4.6s are POS. I said his Mach was after years of him claiming it was so fast,4 valves are superior and then getting caught spraying when he said he was bolt ons.

LS Fbody in my opinion has the upper hand when it comes to modding in terms of cost and ease. Converter,drag radials,pulley,LS6 intake,tune,pulley and full exhaust with free mods. Jack and spare in the car. Notice faster than automach with about 150 less horsepower:

Now my car is lighter and has more cubes. It would be ugly.

Sure I will post slips and vids automach. Post some vids timeslips of your Mach and that turd car which is not in your name. Lets see your dynoslip too which your refuse to do.

I am not wasting a 12 trip with a bser ti get stood up by a slow as 12 second car. We been through this

Run your car next Friday. I will run mine. Post your slips and vids. I will do the same like I have challenged you at least 8 times. I say I beat you by at 10 mph and 1 second.

6 second 4 valve has nothing to do with this thread. LS1 Fbody has the upper hand despite your BS claims saying a 96-98 Cobra can compete with the same mods. It doesn't. Unlike you I have owned,modded and built both.

Enough of the hijack of the thread.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
I never said 4.6s are POS. I said his Mach was after years of him claiming it was so fast,4 valves are superior and then getting caught spraying when he said he was bolt ons.

Proof of spray in the mach?

LS Fbody in my opinion has the upper hand when it comes to modding in terms of cost and ease. Converter,drag radials,pulley,LS6 intake,tune,pulley and full exhaust with free mods. Jack and spare in the car. Notice faster than automach with about 150 less horsepower:

Exactly it is your opinion and everybody has one. Also there is a difference in faster and quicker.

Now my car is lighter and has more cubes. It would be ugly.

Cool story nobody cares you have posted that vid 1000 times

Sure I will post slips and vids automach. Post some vids timeslips of your Mach and that turd car which is not in your name. Lets see your dynoslip too which your refuse to do.

There have been plenty of vids of both my cars posted on here. Don't backpedal with your bs. Lets see that low 10 at 130+ on stock wheels vid and slip please.

I am not wasting a 12 trip with a bser ti get stood up by a slow as 12 second car. We been through this

Excuses

Run your car next Friday. I will run mine. Post your slips and vids. I will do the same like I have challenged you at least 8 times. I say I beat you by at 10 mph and 1 second.

Not worried about the track this will be done from a roll.

6 second 4 valve has nothing to do with this thread. LS1 Fbody has the upper hand despite your BS claims saying a 96-98 Cobra can compete with the same mods. It doesn't. Unlike you I have owned,modded and built both.

The 4.6 4v has been faster then a lsx with b and c heads enough said.
Enough of the hijack of the thread.
Again I already tried to set something up you declined.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Knight-Z06
good runs man , im impressed with your times , cool to see you did it with your dad
I'm the OP's dad.

Thanks for the props!! We had a good night at the track with family and friends!!

Originally Posted by speedshifterNC
crazy how good these 6cyl stangs are running..still sound like a5#@! though
Thanks!!

They definitely don't sound as good as an American V8 but we actually get plenty of compliments on the exhaust note for a V6.

Originally Posted by dekan513
did the black one have a 5.0 badge.
those are very impressive for 6 cyl
Thanks!!

The red and the black car both have aftermarket 3.7 badges. They are in the same font as the factory 5.0 badges and are in the same location.

I apologize of I'm out of line. Just don't see what all the hub-bub is about. I've actually ran with the guys at couple of test-n-tunes. Really good guys, very dedicated to the sport. They wouldn't post in here simply to stir muddy water.
Thanks Stone!!
Old 04-27-2013, 07:20 PM
11 Second Club

1. Why do the brake lights flash when staging?
2. Maybe im blind but what are the mods on these stangs?
3. They seem to get out of the hole. Whatgs the avg 60 foot?
Old 04-27-2013, 07:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by hugger1975
We let stoppy post his track vid and it wasnt closed.
Regular or not.

I say let this slide.
Its a good run and at least HIS car.
Id post my track vid here too and im sure everyone would post in it.

I hate random youtube vids.

Quick V6 OP.
I agree. I don't give a damn about a V6 Mustang or a V6 Camaro but I can respect their owners running them at the track regularly having fun and looking to better their bests. Also IMO I enjoy these videos better than roll racing street videos. Hey look they both punched it in 3rd gear together, how cute.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

1. They are spooling up the throttle body
2. I think nitrous (not sure on shot) and N/A runs
3. 1.7s
Old 04-27-2013, 07:39 PM
On The Tree

Why don't one of you guys call out and run one of these V6'ers at the track. That way it would fit in the Street racing and KILL forum.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:46 PM

1. It is because we are inching up into the staging beams and you have to tap the brake when you want to stop.

2. Mine and the OP's mods are in our signatures. We are basically bolt-on, full exhaust and tuned NA 3.7 liter V6's.

3. My best 60 of the night was a 1.73, the OP's best was a 1.74. Most of the night we were in the 1.78-1.82 range.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Heater
Why don't one of you guys call out and run one of these V6'ers at the track. That way it would fit in the Street racing and KILL forum.
Welll, I might have a vid of my car lined up at the track with the black 3.7...would that make it more fitting?
Old 04-27-2013, 07:55 PM
On The Tree

Welll, I might have a vid of my car lined up at the track with the black 3.7...would that make it more fitting?

Yeah, that would be like giving the criers a tissue
Old 04-27-2013, 08:04 PM
11 Second Club

2. Can see sig on mobile
3. Those things get out hard. Nice!
Old 04-27-2013, 08:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

Good job guys.....way to chip away at it. What do those cars run stock?
Old 04-27-2013, 08:06 PM
Teching In

Wow, I really didn't mean to cause a ruckus, lol. I most def realize I posted in the wrong section, and I apologize. A member here posted our last vid from our trip to Fayetteville in this same section, so I just thought it was appropriate.

I appreciate the compliments guys. I/we aren't the type to stir too much **** (despite my dad's s/n). I was just thinking there were some car enthusiasts here that would acknowledge what these cars are doing. I do realize this is a GM site, but all walks of life participate in our mustang forums, so I assumed the same might go for here.

A for the lights flashing, I have no clue! It seems its only the running lights, not the brake lights, that flicker on camera. Very odd, maybe it's because they are l.e.d. lights?

Stopsign, why is it you suggest we are spraying? I assure you, we are Bolton n/a cars, and not even full Bolton yet. If anyone is spraying, its the silver car in his other videos where he claims 12.77.

Mods, please move to the proper location if it's causing too big of a problem. I'll snoop around the site a little more to find all the proper places for posts!

Either way, thanks again for the compliments. Now ya'll boys play nice in here!

Last edited by Fooln Ya; 04-27-2013 at 08:14 PM.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:12 PM
Teching In

2. Can see sig on mobile
3. Those things get out hard. Nice!
My mods are BBK longtubes, BBK o/r x, 2.5in into Mac Flowpaths, Bama 93H tune, FRPP 3.73s, JLT cai, ported tb, J&M lca, Steeda shifter/bracket.

Dad: BBk longtubes, BBK o/r x, Flowmaster ForceII axleback, JLT cai, Lund tune, BBK tb, alum d/s, flywheel/clutch, ported upper/lower intakes, uca, lca, panhard bar

We are both running MT ET bias ply tires, Im on a 15in Racestar setup, dad is running 17's.

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Good job guys.....way to chip away at it. What do those cars run stock?
I have the 2nd fastest stock time that I've seen, 13.78 @ 102mph, and that's with 2.73s, not the optional 3.31's. Thanks a lot for the compliment! We have a lot of fun racing anyways, but being a little different while making a little noise has proven to be very entertaining!

Quick Reply: 2 new PB and new 3.7l N/A Record!