Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Another Guy on a Bike Gets his Feelings Hurt…

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 03:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh, ****, fucktard's finally back.

YES, Razor. I hope you die in a fire, as an example to all of the other trolls As far as my mental health- Well, that depends on how much you trust your government... They keep sending my halfway around the planet with all of the REALLY fun toys, so I'm pretty sure they think I'm sane.

OP, I still think you're too cocky, and you have a warped perception of how fast your car is.

That being said- I happen to own a slighly-used (~1500mi) Comptech unit for your NA that I'll sell you... I also know someone that would be willing do work a deal for with a 1993 Pro Touring II FD3, dealer-installed Peter Farrel setup and less than 8000 miles, parts removed by dealer, misc. paperwork, window sticker, ect. original flawless paint.

Let me know
Old 05-13-2013, 04:42 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by roninsonic
Oh, ****, fucktard's finally back.

YES, Razor. I hope you die in a fire, as an example to all of the other trolls As far as my mental health- Well, that depends on how much you trust your government... They keep sending my halfway around the planet with all of the REALLY fun toys, so I'm pretty sure they think I'm sane.
Awwe did someone miss me? Sorry to keep you waiting, sweet cheeks.

Loser.

Last edited by Razor01Z28; 05-21-2013 at 06:16 AM.
Old 05-13-2013, 04:46 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by roninsonic
OP, I still think you're too cocky, and you have a warped perception of how fast your car is.
I'm sure it's faster than your turd is.
Old 05-13-2013, 07:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by Razor01Z28
I'm sure it's faster than your turd is.
So now bolt on ls2 vettes are faster than head/cam/geared ls1 fbodies? Oh wait, the 4.10 gears, yeah he might take him from a 100 roll...
Old 05-13-2013, 07:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

So bolt on ls2 can now beat everything according to razor, razor you're a ***** plain and simple, you told AnnivSS that you would beat him, as soon as he asked if you're driving you start ignoring him, one or two other people have called you out and the pattern stayed the same, bro its time to nut up or shut up and get the **** out, all you talk about is how fast your car is and how you'll beat eveyone here, lets see it, where's your kill stories and vids, already saw the one about you running a g6 yea that must've been hard work. Or hell why don't you find a bolt on ls2 since apparently between your car and a bolt ls2 you should beat anything that crosses your path,
Old 05-13-2013, 09:37 AM
Teching In

Sticks and Stone's lives his life a 1/4 mile at a time. For those 13 seconds or more, he's free!
As much as you guys are on Razor, that is pretty funny.

Guess some of you guys missed Sticks n Stones 1st reply to this thread. Wonder how some of you guys would react to someone you don't know.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Doc am I right in saying you are in the Austin area? Or close to?
Old 05-13-2013, 09:39 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
Doc am I right in saying you are in the Austin area? Or close to?
3.5 hrs
Old 05-13-2013, 09:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Well I fail then lol. I'll be in Austin in november for the F1 race.
Old 05-13-2013, 02:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by US_Army_Z28
So bolt on ls2 can now beat everything according to razor, razor you're a ***** plain and simple, you told AnnivSS that you would beat him, as soon as he asked if you're driving you start ignoring him, one or two other people have called you out and the pattern stayed the same, bro its time to nut up or shut up and get the **** out, all you talk about is how fast your car is and how you'll beat eveyone here, lets see it, where's your kill stories and vids, already saw the one about you running a g6 yea that must've been hard work. Or hell why don't you find a bolt on ls2 since apparently between your car and a bolt ls2 you should beat anything that crosses your path,
Oh my god! Someone CALLED ME OUT from several states away! I better hop in my car right now, drive several hundred miles and show them up in an illegal street race! Are you retarded, kid? And learn how to read, mouth breather. I never talk about my car unless someone else brings it up first. Probably because I have nothing to prove to you or any other mouthy toolshed in here. You are the very definition of ignorant. It's not my fault that you're butt hurt either.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:12 PM
On The Tree

Oh my god! Someone CALLED ME OUT from several states away! I better hop in my car right now, drive several hundred miles and show them up in an illegal street race! Are you retarded, kid? And learn how to read, mouth breather. I never talk about my car unless someone else brings it up first. Probably because I have nothing to prove to you or any other mouthy toolshed in here. You are the very definition of ignorant. It's not my fault that you're butt hurt either.
Mystic, what took you so long to come back?
Old 05-13-2013, 04:34 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm calling it now:

If Razor even has his own car, its a Pep-Boys bolt-on stock Z28 with an air freshener and Spectre air filter that runs high 13s.
Old 05-13-2013, 07:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
Well I fail then lol. I'll be in Austin in november for the F1 race.
F1 should be a good time. COTA is a sweet track. Just saw MotoGP there and the Grand Am races before that. I'm enjoying my move to Austin so far.
Old 05-13-2013, 10:06 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by Puck
I'm calling it now:

If Razor even has his own car, its a Pep-Boys bolt-on stock Z28 with an air freshener and Spectre air filter that runs high 13s.
And a wheel cover
Old 05-13-2013, 10:22 PM
On The Tree

Man, you of all ppl should know this is the fisrst sign of don't want to acually race,

Just saying
Old 05-14-2013, 07:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PewterScreaminMach
F1 should be a good time. COTA is a sweet track. Just saw MotoGP there and the Grand Am races before that. I'm enjoying my move to Austin so far.
I hope so. A buddy of mine is going down there with me. First vacation ive taken without the wife in about 10 years lol.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stockz

Man, you of all ppl should know this is the fisrst sign of don't want to acually race,

Just saying
X2 also razor if you have a problem with illegal street races you should probably get out of the street racing section
Old 05-14-2013, 07:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by US_Army_Z28
X2 also razor if you have a problem with illegal street races you should probably get out of the street racing section
It's not that I'm afraid of racing or that I don't like to race. Are you seriously this stupid?
Old 05-14-2013, 11:06 AM
11 Second Club

It's not that I'm afraid of racing or that I don't like to race. Are you seriously this stupid?
How is he stupid for that comment? You mention that you don't want to do an "illegal street race" and he reminds you what section you're in... and now he's stupid? Sounds like anyone who disagrees with you is just stupid.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

^I'm with stupid.

Quick Reply: Another Guy on a Bike Gets his Feelings Hurt…