Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

F-150 vs ZL1 and Trans Am

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 10:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
that's fine. i'll bring my 454 equipped 87 chev with 38" nittos.

and magic can suck a dick.
38" Nittos. Oh snap. 454. Damnnn. My lil ole 6.2 with a whistle & RPG stage 4 suspension in the front & rear don't stand a chance. ****, I only got 35s on mine. I already lost. I bet magic would whip ya with his 6 cylinder, why bother burn more gas with the V8.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:37 PM
10 Second Club

Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by WHYUMAD
38" Nittos. Oh snap. 454. Damnnn. My lil ole 6.2 with a whistle & RPG stage 4 suspension in the front & rear don't stand a chance. ****, I only got 35s on mine. I already lost. I bet magic would whip ya with his 6 cylinder, why bother burn more gas with the V8.

yeah I don't know what you're going to do with those wheel barrow tires and Honda suspension you have there. sounds like you spent a lot of money with nothing to show for it. SBYL.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:39 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Magic Tundra
Know see "Small Hammer" I didn't disrespect your punk ***!!!! Bring your *** down here and get F-up for real..... Don't get mad because all your Gm Hightech and Ls1 Tech Thongs are all dirty....,
you are cute...

for me to poop on!
Old 05-30-2013, 11:53 PM

yeah I don't know what you're going to do with those wheel barrow tires and Honda suspension you have there. sounds like you spent a lot of money with nothing to show for it. SBYL.
Your trolling is subpar at best. Your collection of busted *** GM vehicles provides no leverage for your troll replies. Now go back to your corner & continue to ********** to Austrian skat ****.
Old 05-31-2013, 12:30 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by audacious nick
Aw, he's mad. Probably has to hear the same crap about his car all the time.
I hope that splitter on the front bumper makes it better.
Man did it really take you 3 days to come up with that busted *** response?? I have nothing to give you back for that one.. I'm going to let you live on that one since you worked so hard.. "Applause"

Go crazy!
Old 05-31-2013, 08:57 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by WHYUMAD
Your trolling is subpar at best. Your collection of busted *** GM vehicles provides no leverage for your troll replies. Now go back to your corner & continue to ********** to Austrian skat ****.
yeah i'll do that while you polish your stage 4 CAI and oil up your shock boots while you brag to your bro dogs about how badass your $70,000 "off road" truck is except it will never go off road because the frame will snap in half. real winner there.

you guys are weak trolls.
Old 05-31-2013, 10:15 AM

yeah i'll do that while you polish your stage 4 CAI and oil up your shock boots while you brag to your bro dogs about how badass your $70,000 "off road" truck is except it will never go off road because the frame will snap in half. real winner there.

you guys are weak trolls.
The frame will snap in half? The frame bending issue experienced by Raptors is nn nunn fixed with one brace. Stage 4 CAI...nah, just a lil ole D1SC bro. I take it off n road a decent bit at my camp, when time allows. You seem a bit angry though, whyumad? The only troll here is the "bro" making bitch *** comments on this thread. Your trolling is still subpar, but I'll give you a star for trying.

Quick Reply: F-150 vs ZL1 and Trans Am