Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My Cam only T/A vs pullied cobra, '12 5.0, bolt on viper + more races

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 01:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by adamantium
you bought the walbro new? Could just be a bad pump, its happened before. Especially on E85.
I went the cheap route and bought the pump used. That's why I'm thinking it could be the pump. Only thing I bought used as far as fuel
Old 06-09-2013, 01:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
A friend built a neon r/t. Did a art 4 swap and built everything. he made right at 500whp on pump and over 700 on race fuel. Did the straight cut gears on 1/2.....I think he's done evreything you can do to one of those cars besides cage it.
I'm sure it moves out. I still miss having a Rwd v8! Especially my SS camaro but I'll get something pretty soon.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
In the srt-4 world you're either big turbo or stock turbo. Period.

Theres no small, medium, or big. Its just either stock turbo or big turbo. So guys know how much power you make.

Stage 3 is considered a big turbo, because its bigger than a stock turbo. DERP.

You do realize that that 16g in the stage 4 kit has a modded inlet compressor and turbine right?

My friend made over 4xxwhp with a stock 16g with E85 on an evo 8 (smaller motor than an SRT4 and smaller turbo than said stage 3).

What do you think itll make with a dyno tune on e85 with a legit dyno tune you dipshit?

stop talking about **** you don't know.

Bottom line is a stage 3 is a big turbo srt4. Period, no retarded automach explanation can change that.
Biggest crock of **** I have heard in a while. It amazes me how some people prefer to go through the trouble of looking like a jackass rather than admit when they're wrong. smh
Old 06-09-2013, 01:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by flattusmaximus78
He is right, no one in the srt world stays that stage 3 mopar stuff is " Big Turbo", Same thing with a .50 trim. Only time something is considered big was an hx40 or some similar size turbo.
This.

Quick Reply: My Cam only T/A vs pullied cobra, '12 5.0, bolt on viper + more races