Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Street Outlaws #1 race NEXT WEEK!!! Murder Nova vs. Street Beast

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 04:26 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by US_Army_Z28
Just got done watchin last night's show, docs car moves the f out, him and Shawn should be a good race when it happens
Pretty sure on the clips of nexts weeks show, you saw Doc yanking the fronts up something serious for being on a 'street'.
Old 06-25-2013, 04:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

I was supposed to race the 300 a couple of months ago. Im kinda glad I didnt now lol.
Old 06-25-2013, 09:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
I was supposed to race the 300 a couple of months ago. Im kinda glad I didnt now lol.
Why? The truck was toying with him
Old 06-25-2013, 09:53 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
I really don't think you'd have your hands full with the 300.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:54 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by willizm
I just finished watching all 3 episodes that are available online...
Is it wrong of me to want to order a matching hoodie and baseball cap? Maybe include a beanie too?

Dude, you weren't kidding. Every episode, every single person had hoodies on. The racers, the families, the dogs...

LOL jk though. Meh, its good for TV and there's no denying there are some strong cars there... but seems Farmtrucks the only real 'streetable' car.

Farmtrucks out there rolling for loot an hour before the race? LOL Winning.
Old 06-26-2013, 12:33 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by odthetruth
I just finished watching all 3 episodes that are available online...
Is it wrong of me to want to order a matching hoodie and baseball cap? Maybe include a beanie too?

Dude, you weren't kidding. Every episode, every single person had hoodies on. The racers, the families, the dogs...

LOL jk though. Meh, its good for TV and there's no denying there are some strong cars there... but seems Farmtrucks the only real 'streetable' car.

Farmtrucks out there rolling for loot an hour before the race? LOL Winning.
I like how he downplays racing the kid for his wing and then once he wins and unbolts it he's like "this is my 3rd wing" or something. I laughed at that whole scene.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah he said it was his third, **** was priceless, 99% of Honda's around here with wings are still slow as ****, I think I should start doin the same thing, could probly have 10 before the end of the weekend, bc unlike that one that farmtruck raced these are the iconic ricers, wings, body kits and fart cans and that's pretty much it, show is turning out to be ok, fast *** cars and a truck that goes fishing for ricer wings, makes it worth the watch
Old 06-26-2013, 03:33 AM

No problems idling...and no trailer NEEDED
Old 06-26-2013, 04:31 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Mc7donald
No problems idling...and no trailer NEEDED
YOU AGAIN. LOL Don't you have traffic to play in?
Old 06-26-2013, 07:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by willizm
You think? I havent seen the race yet Im just going by what some coworkers had told me. Then again ever since my buddy quit the fastest car in our employee aside from mine is a stock ecoboost f150 lol.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:12 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Phantom
There are a bunch of cars on this forum that run 4.70s? I can think of maybe a handful, but that's hardly a 'bunch'.
There are some 4.40 -4.30 cars in the south on a prep track. This forum is just that a forum. People are post what they think and how they see stuff. I know there are fast cars in Ok, but there are fast cars world wide also. That call out vid by Lmr was a bit cheesy so was the OK boys also. Im not a cheerleader for anybody. But I will say this, That OK call out video for people to come to the 405 how about you travel to a some one else spot and race somebody organize that, you have the fastest car in the nation and never been beat by an outsider. How can you fight the big dawgs and you sittin on the porch?. A true street racer to me just me is that guy whom risk it all on a race and drives his **** to work the next day. If I take a top fuel funny car and street race it does that make my car a street car? I give props for the show but taking a full blown track car and racing it on the street wont make it a street car nor a street racer.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:14 PM
TECH Addict

Farm truck is the best on the show. It just shows how average you can be and have a fast car or truck.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:07 PM
Launching!

i could watch farm truck all day . they got it down pat. cruse around and make money/wings and have fun . thats what street racing is not a club for my top 10 buddies . if ur a street racer go out cruse ur ride and see what u come across to race. not take ur track car out by trailer and race another trailer queen on a closed/airport road. if thats what ur gonna do go to the damn track and do it right. but they do have some cars that do work on the street . but dont think for one sec they dont prep that before they race , cause they do.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:39 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by dekan513
i could watch farm truck all day . they got it down pat. cruse around and make money/wings and have fun . thats what street racing is not a club for my top 10 buddies . if ur a street racer go out cruse ur ride and see what u come across to race. not take ur track car out by trailer and race another trailer queen on a closed/airport road. if thats what ur gonna do go to the damn track and do it right. but they do have some cars that do work on the street . but dont think for one sec they dont prep that before they race , cause they do.
Thats for sure. They definitely prep the **** out of those roads. I could have swore I saw some VHT or Pimp Juice in 1 segment. Either way, Farm truck is def. a favorite, and at least its something to watch.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:18 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by odthetruth
Thats for sure. They definitely prep the **** out of those roads. I could have swore I saw some VHT or Pimp Juice in 1 segment. Either way, Farm truck is def. a favorite, and at least its something to watch.
I'd crack beers with that guy any day.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:38 PM
TECH Addict

Farm truck is awesome!
Old 06-27-2013, 12:00 AM
On The Tree

Farm Truck is awesome!!! I wonder if any of the guys have met up with the boys from the South like Tony Bynes or any of the from the NGRA. That would make the show that much better to get the battle of the southern boys to represent!!! Jay
Old 06-27-2013, 12:18 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 96ssindeed
I'm assuming it was for hype but in case i missed it wasnt that 300c? and honda keeping up with farmtruck in both of those races?
both the 300 and the honda are good friends,
the honda will surprise ya that beater will run 12.1x and that 300 well he runs so deep into the 11's that he's running out of 11's

oh and yes FARMTRUCK was "toying with them" BTW no nitrous was used

Oh the comment about the hoodies these guys ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS wear the hoodies if it's cold out
Old 06-27-2013, 12:28 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

I like how that kid thinks UGR lambos are quick on street dig races.

They are slow as **** out of the hole and 90% of owners won't dig launch them. They have progressive boost. There's a 1R around here that always runs me and it's fast as hell up top but sure as hell nothing spectacular down low, especially for a 1000+hp car.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2004yjgto
both the 300 and the honda are good friends,
the honda will surprise ya that beater will run 12.1x and that 300 well he runs so deep into the 11's that he's running out of 11's

oh and yes FARMTRUCK was "toying with them" BTW no nitrous was used

Oh the comment about the hoodies these guys ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS wear the hoodies if it's cold out
I get the feeling i've met you before somewhere.

Quick Reply: Street Outlaws #1 race NEXT WEEK!!! Murder Nova vs. Street Beast