Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

GTR vs 5.0 vs Gt500

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2013, 06:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And Michael gets ripped to shreads yet again I swear he sets himself up for it every time!
Old 07-06-2013, 06:31 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Automagically, you need to spend a little more time at the track and less on this forum. If you spent the time to use the potential your car has, maybe you could finally back up your big mouth.
As it is now, you look silly running slower times than what a 385rwhp camaro will make. Hell, there are people who have gotten better ET stock, than you did modded.

I know you simply come on here to troll, because you probably find it amusing, but why not troll while having some 11 second time slips, too?
There are plenty of knowledgable people on here who would, albeit begrudgingly, give you some advice to run better times. With some practice, I bet you could do well.
Then you can throw horsepower and track numbers in people's faces.
Old 07-06-2013, 06:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

He's not going to listen, Nick. Your advice is spot on, but he's too immature and hard headed to accept it. I just hope he doesn't make as many enemies in person.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Razor01Z28
The LS engine in my car is about 5 years newer than your engine is, and has way less miles I'm sure, you ignorant jackass. Let me guess, you were talking about the body of my car being tired?? Or maybe the frame??

It's obvious you're the one who is mad here. Troof bomb, bitch!
Doesn't matter how new that engine is. It still won't save it from being tired

Last edited by automach1; 07-06-2013 at 07:44 PM.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GtoSpd
You posted 119, I posted 118.5. Thats a half MPH, dick. And 3 tenths slower with 100 MORE RWHP. Sad.

I'll give you the MPH however. You know why? Because even with 5 more MPH your heavy *** tank isn't even close to closing a 3 tenth gap, because the run is over for me 3 TENTHS of a second before you even cross the finish line.

So with that said, you need 200 more RWHP to do anything. You either got ripped off or can't drive for ****
I went 119.5 derp. Still doesn't change the amount rape that would ensue if we actually ran.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Cory1750
What did Vin Diesel say? It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile? Or was he talking about trap speeds?

Automach trap speeds don't matter. If a car crosses the line in front of you you just lost the race, therefore you are slower. Congrats if you trap higher it just shows you can't get power down.

Disclaimer: I am not trying to say I am better or anything. My car is just a slow DD that does rolls with random cars from time to time. I am simply saying your mentality is ******* retarded.
Faster is mph. Quicker is et. Just the way it is
Old 07-06-2013, 07:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by audacious nick
Automagically, you need to spend a little more time at the track and less on this forum. If you spent the time to use the potential your car has, maybe you could finally back up your big mouth.
As it is now, you look silly running slower times than what a 385rwhp camaro will make. Hell, there are people who have gotten better ET stock, than you did modded.

I know you simply come on here to troll, because you probably find it amusing, but why not troll while having some 11 second time slips, too?
There are plenty of knowledgable people on here who would, albeit begrudgingly, give you some advice to run better times. With some practice, I bet you could do well.
Then you can throw horsepower and track numbers in people's faces.
I simply don't give a **** about track times right now
Old 07-06-2013, 07:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by automach1
I went 119.5 derp. Still doesn't change the amount rape that would ensue if we actually ran.
I agree completely! That 1 mph wouldn't change the fact that you are still lagging 3 tenths/bus length behind! At least we both agree that it would be pure rape and that its a good thing you gained yet another 100 RWHP. Maybe now you can actually cross the finish ahead of me instead of 3-4 cars behind
Old 07-06-2013, 07:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

I simply don't give a **** about track times right now
I would say the same thing if I were running 12s with 500 RWHP
Old 07-06-2013, 07:48 PM
Banned

I agree completely! That 1 mph wouldn't change the fact that you are still lagging 3 tenths/bus length behind! At least we both agree that it would be pure rape and that its a good thing you gained yet another 100 RWHP. Maybe now you can actually cross the finish ahead of me instead of 3-4 cars behind
I finish ahead of you regardless of outcome because 4v>ls.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:51 PM
Banned

I would say the same thing if I were running 12s with 500 RWHP
I could go make a faster pass if need be. Just don't care to
Old 07-06-2013, 07:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I finish ahead of you regardless of outcome because 4v>ls.
Never fails when he knows he lost the argument he goes back to the same tired *** 4v>ls argument, guess what autoderp: your4v and driving skills<ls
Truth bombs
Oh and almost forgot
Old 07-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by US_Army_Z28
Never fails when he knows he lost the argument he goes back to the same tired *** 4v>ls argument, guess what autoderp: your4v and driving skills<ls
Truth bombs
Oh and almost forgot
I never lost the argument. I posted a vid of a roll race and he is trying off his track times. I know right because if I could drive the 4v would be way faster
Old 07-06-2013, 08:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I could go make a faster pass if need be. Just don't care to
Proof?
Old 07-06-2013, 08:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Guitar
Proof?
Why?..
Old 07-06-2013, 08:16 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^=

You take this **** to serious.
Not really. I just prefer not to post exacts.

Originally Posted by adamantium
lmao exactly what i was thinking. Not like its a grudge racing car or something.
I won't be doing much on the track.

Originally Posted by sweet99ss
He might be going for the top 10 spot in OKC guys! "calling out farm truck"
Farm Truck is da' bomb.

Originally Posted by adamantium
lmao pullied gt500s are srs bizzness
Yep... I only have a pulley, and stock exhaust.

Originally Posted by Razor01Z28
PM me your secret mods, bro. I want to have a sicc fast racekar like you.
Shh.. its a secret... well.. ok.. my tires are rubber... there.. you happy?

I'll post some stuff later on... but you all already know it will be high 12's.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I never lost the argument. I posted a vid of a roll race and he is trying off his track times. I know right because if I could drive the 4v would be way faster
and you're off of your trap speed, you know what the difference between the two of you is? What he is off of determines the winner
Old 07-06-2013, 08:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Oh you lost the argument, you lost bad. You also lost your *** when you bought that car and started running 12s with it sitting on 500 RWHP or better. And you lost at this thread, and over on MustangForums...and pretty much at life in general it appears. But its OK because you trapped 119.5 MPH to my 118.5 MPH!

You are slower. I cross the line wayyyy ahead of you, 3-4 cars ahead of you, a bus length or better ahead of you and you make a **** ton more power! Hey man, I totally get where you are coming from! Trust me, I'd have my panties in a wad too if I had all that power and ran 12s, lol. So you lose again, Micheal Bolton, as usual.

But hey, I do agree with you on one thing (see bold). You can't drive.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Not really. I just prefer not to post exacts.

I won't be doing much on the track.

Farm Truck is da' bomb.

Yep... I only have a pulley, and stock exhaust.

Shh.. its a secret... well.. ok.. my tires are rubber... there.. you happy?

I'll post some stuff later on... but you all already know it will be high 12's.
Your tires are rubber? Holy **** where did you find those I must have some!!!!!! Lmao

Seriously man just put razor on your ignore list, makes life a lot better, he's the grand master of trolls.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:23 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Poppa, I have nothing to hide with the local crowd here. Neither do they. Unless you are trying to hussle a slower car into a bet, (which isn't smart imho), its pointless to lie or hide what your car will do.

Yea well, until you figure out how to actually drive your car, mine is still faster. On the street from a dig or low roll, it would be just as ugly against that smokeshow tank of yours as it would at the track. But I totally get you only wanting to discuss running me from 60 mph up since its the only chance in hell you stand to actually pull on my 12 year old LS. I'm still trying to figure out why you went for more power when you can't even plant what you already had...must of had something to do with you trying to get more engine rpm for your blower lmfao!
I'm not trying to hustle. Actually details on a race that is being setup is, I offered to run for fun. They think I have "a" level of mods, and they beat another GT500 with "a" level of mods. Therefore, they refuse to run for fun, they say put up cash. thinking they will get easy money from me.. so I will take their cash with my "b" level of mods that they don't know about, and give the money to the younguns and let them go buy whatever they want with it.

I just don't like the attitude they are throwing out. I am fine with hanging out with people and bs'ing about cars. And messing around on the highway for fun. When people get serious about it and say put up cash, it ruins it for me.

Quick Reply: GTR vs 5.0 vs Gt500