Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
Faster is mph. Quicker is et. Just the way it is
Now you are just making **** up.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:29 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sweet99ss
I still can't get it in my head how someone must hate a brand of cars so much to get on the site and defend another brand so hard. ALL THE TIME! Were you butt raped in a Chevy when you were younger or what automach??

I don't get on for like a month and come back and I still see him in every thread arguing with people lol.
I for one.. at least myself don't hate any brand of car. I LOVE Vettes, along with Fbodies. Just because I own a Shelby right now does not mean I only tow the Ford line. Hell, I've had a low 11 sec Eclipse too. Been all over the spectrum.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:30 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

I wonder if automach is aware that ford doesn't even know he exists.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
I'm not trying to hustle. Actually details on a race that is being setup is, I offered to run for fun. They think I have "a" level of mods, and they beat another GT500 with "a" level of mods. Therefore, they refuse to run for fun, they say put up cash. thinking they will get easy money from me.. so I will take their cash with my "b" level of mods that they don't know about, and give the money to the younguns and let them go buy whatever they want with it.

I just don't like the attitude they are throwing out. I am fine with hanging out with people and bs'ing about cars. And messing around on the highway for fun. When people get serious about it and say put up cash, it ruins it for me.
I hear ya. Luckily, there's not too much betting going on around here except for the occasional hustler at the track, and of course the crotch rocket crowd. Soon as someone mentions betting money, I politely decline and move on. Much rather just run for fun too.

Good luck btw...hope you put those guys in their place!
Old 07-06-2013, 08:34 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by US_Army_Z28
Your tires are rubber? Holy **** where did you find those I must have some!!!!!! Lmao

Seriously man just put razor on your ignore list, makes life a lot better, he's the grand master of trolls.
It doesnt bother me man. My car is a "little".... quicker than the car show
Old 07-06-2013, 08:35 PM
On The Tree

I for one.. at least myself don't hate any brand of car. I LOVE Vettes, along with Fbodies. Just because I own a Shelby right now does not mean I only tow the Ford line. Hell, I've had a low 11 sec Eclipse too. Been all over the spectrum.
You are one of the few. ****, I spend my time going to drift events showing up in a fwd sedan. Nothing like a few nissans with LS's under the hood completely sideways inches from each other.

Funny how none of them are powered by mustang motors though

Joking aside, one of my favorite cars at the local place is an 05 GT. The guy bought it brand new off the lot to make it a purpose built drift car. Makes around 500 whp. Imagine getting up to around 70 mph on the strip and then yanking the car as hard as you can to the side with another guy doing the same thing right behind or in front of you. It's crazy.

Anyway this is off topic. I too love most cars. If they are fast and are in good shape, I can appreciate it.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I thought a saw a pic somewhere of a "little" something for your car. Guessing that's been put on now?
Old 07-06-2013, 08:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

We need to see some action from this car of yours, damn!
Old 07-06-2013, 08:58 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GtoSpd
I hear ya. Luckily, there's not too much betting going on around here except for the occasional hustler at the track, and of course the crotch rocket crowd. Soon as someone mentions betting money, I politely decline and move on. Much rather just run for fun too.

Good luck btw...hope you put those guys in their place!
Same here. I prefer doing it for the fun.. when money comes in, it gets too serious for me.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:04 PM
11 Second Club

I thought a saw a pic somewhere of a "little" something for your car. Guessing that's been put on now?
Yeah.. lol.. the TVS is on the car along with the 65mm Throttle body. First week of august I will be putting the larger injectors, larger maf, and off road H pipe, and 2.5 pulley instead of the 2.67 it has now. Should be seeing 14-15psi, but am seeing 17psi because the factory cats can't flow enough. Should see 700+rwhp. Made 635sae with the current setup, and safe as hell tune. A/f @ 10.5 over 5000rpm. Don't want to make the stock injectors work too hard.

Damn!!! cat is out of the bag now.

Old 07-06-2013, 09:05 PM
11 Second Club

We need to see some action from this car of yours, damn!
Hopefully we all can get together sometime for some fun racing. I am good with winning or losing.. doesn't matter to me. I just won't fall for the "lets heat soak him" trick.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well I guess I could be a cam car for you guys, bc god knows there'd be no point In me running you lol
Old 07-06-2013, 09:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hopefully we all can get together sometime for some fun racing. I am good with winning or losing.. doesn't matter to me. I just won't fall for the "lets heat soak him" trick.
Well, you don't have to worry about losing to me heat soaked or not, thats for sure! We definitely need to get a crowd up for some runs. I'd love to see you and a local 427 C6 go at it. He's supposed to be doing H/C here soon, so once you get your pulley/tune where you want it, it should make for one hell of a race!
Old 07-06-2013, 09:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well, you don't have to worry about losing to me heat soaked or not, thats for sure! We definitely need to get a crowd up for some runs. I'd love to see you and a local 427 C6 go at it. He's supposed to be doing H/C here soon, so once you get your pulley/tune where you want it, it should make for one hell of a race!
I know of a certain slow red C5Z that wouldn't mind running either...
Old 07-06-2013, 09:30 PM
11 Second Club

I know the one you are talking about. The white one? Would like to try him before hte h/c and then after. Would be neat to see the difference. I would need to get my round 2 of mods done before trying the h/c setup though.

Originally Posted by Guitar
The tag doesn't say ZYAAAAAA does it? I am game. Like I said.. it's all in fun for me.

Considering adding some giggle juice for fun on top too.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Guitar
Oh yea..forgot about him. I still haven't seen that car in person. Just a vid he posted a few days ago. That car is nasty..
Old 07-06-2013, 09:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

I know the one you are talking about. The white one? Would like to try him before hte h/c and then after. Would be neat to see the difference. I would need to get my round 2 of mods done before trying the h/c setup though.
Thats him! He train wrecked me bad from some 45-50 rolls last year. I want to run him again for the hell of it now that I'm on a different gear and trapping a few mph faster...strictly for educational purposes, lol. I agree you should run him before and after, its always cool seeing live action gains..

The C5Z in question is a beast from what I know of it. I think you'll need to at least match his power to keep it interesting since he's so much lighter. Or hook better, one of the two.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:43 PM
11 Second Club

Thats him! He train wrecked me bad from some 45-50 rolls last year. I want to run him again for the hell of it now that I'm on a different gear and trapping a few mph faster...strictly for educational purposes, lol. I agree you should run him before and after, its always cool seeing live action gains..

The C5Z in question is a beast from what I know of it. I think you'll need to at least match his power to keep it interesting since he's so much lighter. Or hook better, one of the two.
I'm sure... they can be beasts. I will never be able to match the power and win. Thats is my downfall.. I need to make 100+ more rwhp than whatever he makes to make it a race. Same with the 427 C6. If he is still at the 480's rwhp he was not too long ago, then at my 635 I should be able to take him. At h/c, I will need the other mods.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:44 PM
11 Second Club

Just a note... the "money race" that I was talking about was against a CTSV @ 4300lbs with less rwhp than me now... yeah... I would take his money.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:24 AM
Banned

and you're off of your trap speed, you know what the difference between the two of you is? What he is off of determines the winner
I could care less about my outdated track times. I was just telling him there is a difference between faster and quicker.

Quick Reply: GTR vs 5.0 vs Gt500