Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

F-150 vs ZO6 & Mustang vs Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2013, 04:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 171 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by 5O4racer
Confirmed by the owner?
So the owner (grudge racer) is going to confirm he is 4WD and N02 when he is baiting cars to race?

Tell you what, next video, prove to everyone that Magic's truck is 2WD and video the front end without a pumpkin before the race happens.

Willing to bet whatever you guys normally wager on your races that this NEVER happens....

As I stated, you're grudge racing, I get how these things go.

Last edited by NW-99SS; 08-10-2013 at 04:21 PM.
Old 08-10-2013, 04:11 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I knew banning would come up in this conversation sooner or later.

You guys are easily offended I see.

From now on I will tell magic to let all the ls powered vehicles beat him & I will do the same. If he or I forget to do so , we will just tell 504 racer to destroy the video.

Can we stay now?

Last edited by ->BJ<-; 08-10-2013 at 04:18 PM.
Old 08-10-2013, 04:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ->BJ<-
I knew banning would come up in this conversation sooner or later.

You guys are easily offended I see.

From now on I will tell magic to let all the ls powered vehicles beat him & I will do the same. If he or I forgets to do so , we will just tell 504 racer to destroy the video.

Can we stay now?
I just asked a question lol. I haven't even had anything to do with any of these threads. I was just trying to remember who he is. Seems like you're easily offended LOL
Old 08-10-2013, 04:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sweet99ss
You were banned off this site before right?
Nope, wrong guy.
Old 08-10-2013, 04:24 PM
On The Tree

Has a Camaro5 feeling
Old 08-10-2013, 04:26 PM
10 Second Club

Btw racing from a dig is GAY on the street IMO unless both cars have tires that will stick and the street is good for a dig. Unless the race is for $ and both want to do the dig. Owning a z06 with street tires everyone always wants to race me from a dig on the street only because they know I will set and spin. I think roll racing is much better way to determine the faster car on the street. Like a 20-40 roll somewhere so both cars have traction and you can still get a good long run to 130-140 or so.
Old 08-10-2013, 04:28 PM
Teching In

I'm not offended at all , my comment was intended for all the haters who insist on snitching on this man when they don't even know for sure that their wild allegations are true they are just throwing suggestions out there. In the same breath they say things like " I get that he's a grudge racer and is baiting people in".

Ok well why try to stop him from doing his thing in the grudge world?

Jealousy, that's why.
Old 08-10-2013, 04:39 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ->BJ<-
I'm not offended at all , my comment was intended for all the haters who insist on snitching on this man when they don't even know for sure that their wild allegations are true they are just throwing suggestions out there. In the same breath they say things like " I get that he's a grudge racer and is baiting people in".

Ok well why try to stop him from doing his thing in the grudge world?

Jealousy, that's why.
I guarantee you what is pissing 90% of the people here off is that people "504 racer" posting the vids making it look like this bolt-on truck is actually beating these faster cars fair and square. Obviously this truck has something to make it win. It's not magic that this one truck is faster than everything else lol. He launches hard as **** yet 504 racer says he is on street tires. Again something is up because he doesn't magicly launch that hard. Does he ever race anybody with some mt et streets? People are obviously try to get why it runs so much better than what is should. Doesn't get me pissy cuz I'm not stupid and I don't believe in magic LOL
Old 08-10-2013, 04:43 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Digs, where slow cars actually have a chance at winning.
Old 08-10-2013, 04:43 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Who cares if it is 4wd or 2wd? If you don't want to run him..... don't. If you do... run what you brung.
Old 08-10-2013, 04:52 PM
Staging Lane

Btw racing from a dig is GAY on the street IMO unless both cars have tires that will stick and the street is good for a dig. Unless the race is for $ and both want to do the dig. Owning a z06 with street tires everyone always wants to race me from a dig on the street only because they know I will set and spin. I think roll racing is much better way to determine the faster car on the street. Like a 20-40 roll somewhere so both cars have traction and you can still get a good long run to 130-140 or so.
So it's gay to dig race because you cant hook on the street? nice logic
Old 08-10-2013, 05:11 PM
Teching In

I guarantee you what is pissing 90% of the people here off is that people "504 racer" posting the vids making it look like this bolt-on truck is actually beating these faster cars fair and square. Obviously this truck has something to make it win. It's not magic that this one truck is faster than everything else lol. He launches hard as **** yet 504 racer says he is on street tires. Again something is up because he doesn't magicly launch that hard. Does he ever race anybody with some mt et streets? People are obviously try to get why it runs so much better than what is should. Doesn't get me pissy cuz I'm not stupid and I don't believe in magic LOL
Hi Hater... I race cars on drag radials to... Bring your vette down here on your best tires and if you sit like you sig you ******* hit.... That's right with a brand new truck 3 months old... You had 10years plus to get that car to run it took me 3weeks to get right
Old 08-10-2013, 05:16 PM
Teching In

You get so buthurt from a ford truck is sad
Old 08-10-2013, 05:25 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Magic Tundra
You get so buthurt from a ford truck is sad
I would run you from a dig. Would have to be a 1/2 mile race though.
Old 08-10-2013, 05:33 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
I would run you from a dig. Would have to be a 1/2 mile race though.
LoL.. Ill pass... I find it funny I used the truck to tow car trailers, enclosed for work and haul **** in the bed...
Old 08-10-2013, 05:41 PM
11 Second Club

LoL.. Ill pass... I find it funny I used the truck to tow car trailers, enclosed for work and haul **** in the bed...
LOL! what you need to do is use the truck to haul a trailer with a junk car to the meet... and unhook and run the truck.
Old 08-10-2013, 05:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
LOL! what you need to do is use the truck to haul a trailer with a junk car to the meet... and unhook and run the truck.
That's in my plains.. LoL..
Old 08-10-2013, 06:33 PM
10 Second Club

Hi Hater... I race cars on drag radials to... Bring your vette down here on your best tires and if you sit like you sig you ******* hit.... That's right with a brand new truck 3 months old... You had 10years plus to get that car to run it took me 3weeks to get right
LOL you're a ***. Where in my paragraph was I "hating". I was just explaining why people are getting pissy. Actually read what I said instead of just spouting out bullshit. I had a z28 that ran 10's on had mt dr's and would damn near pull the tires from a dig on the street. I'm saying it's dumb to do a dig when one person has street tires and one has a drag setup. Especially when the one person only wants to do it because he knows the person will spin on his street tires. Making it dumb to even race. Now it's a different story if both think they can win and want to run from a dig than who gives a ****, but I don't race for $ and like to see witch car is actually faster.
Old 08-10-2013, 06:40 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TastyC10
So it's gay to dig race because you cant hook on the street? nice logic
And another person who can't read. I will dumb it down for you. If you're racing for $ than run what ya brung and decide where you want to run from. If you want to see witch car actually pulls harder when one car has a drag setup and one has street tires and you're just running for fun and not $ than run from a low roll where both cars actually have traction. Running from a dig is badass when there is $ on the line and both have a drag setup.
Old 08-10-2013, 06:45 PM
Teching In

LOL you're a ***. Where in my paragraph was I "hating". I was just explaining why people are getting pissy. Actually read what I said instead of just spouting out bullshit. I had a z28 that ran 10's on had mt dr's and would damn near pull the tires from a dig on the street. I'm saying it's dumb to do a dig when one person has street tires and one has a drag setup. Especially when the one person only wants to do it because he knows the person will spin on his street tires. Making it dumb to even race. Now it's a different story if both think they can win and want to run from a dig than who gives a ****, but I don't race for $ and like to see witch car is actually faster.
Look here did I call you a ***? No... I don't have a drag setup on this truck stock **** under there.. How much fair is it when a 5000 pound truck run a3000 pound cars that sit low to the ground?

Quick Reply: F-150 vs ZO6 & Mustang vs Camaro