Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2008 E85 STI vs me n/a

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2013, 03:04 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Skraight
I never claimed to be an expert of any sort, just found it amusing you were dancing around the trap mph question because you knew he was right.

What is the point of bragging about a car that's been dead for years? Nobody cares.

There was even an urbandictionary entry about you and how big of an sti nutswinger and **** gobbler you were.

Since you want to play the I'm a noob part what about when you couldn't figure out how to unbolt your header:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=903418
l yeah dude talks like his **** don't stink lol.
he fukn trapped 113 went hi 11's years ago and still claims to hold a record for stock turbo lol. he made more power than his buddy that went 11.6@ 123 but never provided a proof that his car was faster at the 1/4.He is a bench ricer, uses his ricer math not first hand experience.P&L trapped 118 in 2011 sti stock turbo and went mid 11's on 21 psi.they back it up with 3 runs and everytime the 60ft went down, the trap speed was dropping but this racer claims that awd car gain mph with lowest 60 ft.Internet racer and tuner.

I been drag racing for two years god dammit and I got my srt4 stock turbo deep in 11's. who gives a **** right.. theres 10 stock turbo in 11's but at least my trap speed was 3rd highest in the world for stock turbo.thats something I can brag about. not some fuking 113 trap that can be done with pure 93 oct.Theres couple of wrxs stock turbos that clicked off 112+ on pure pump gas 93 oct and full weight lol.**** P&ls stock turbo 93oct went 12.0 at 112+ so what the **** is this claiming, what record? hes a joke..

watch and learn ricer.
2years behind this neon with basic bolt ons and good ol 110 oct..

now shut the **** up if you think trap speed don't matter in a roll race..i got 5mph on your sti and you think you would pull me n a roll race? tell that to somebody that has no idea about drag racing. 5mph I would pull ur slow sti by buses..113 aint **** no more.maybe back in the ******* day noob but not in 2013

watch and learn

watch and learn noob

Last edited by srt4e85; 08-14-2013 at 03:18 AM.
Old 08-14-2013, 03:48 AM
DSS
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by V8EATR
I don't care how you bullshit your way around it, a 113mph car isn't pulling a 120mph car from (assuming both cars get some sort of traction, which judging by your videos, they did). A couple mph might not decide a race but 7-10 absolutely will.
i dont know what to tell you

thats 3 different 120mph car

edit

i did some digging i found the old video of the camaro,

this track video i believe the camaro was only making 415whp with the best pass of 11.6 @ 123.5,

when i ran this camaro he was making 460whp and ran 11.4 @ 126mph

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
and you would wrong to assume my car still has the same setup. And just a note.. DSMs have scruubed the roads with scoobies since day one. But ill extend the same coutesy to you. Come out here and show me what you can do. We both know it isnt happening so its a moot point to discuss it. So have fun in your gutted out, less torque than my head bolts, piece of crap fart can import.

Oh and based on your response, I have to ask....umadbro?

You must REALLY be proud of your Special Olympics stock turbo gold medal.

did you have fun ******* your sister in the back seat of your Rustang?

im suppose to be afraid of your car? haha bitch please, you barely pulled a old *** 600cc bike, i could pull that **** on my daily driver on the motor only, and yet you come to ls1tech post your lil kill like its worth something to brag about, you gloated on that thread like retarded kid given the game winning ball haha,

2011 technology ford still cant beat a tired old 1998 GM technology haha ******* trash

Last edited by DSS; 08-14-2013 at 04:59 AM.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:34 AM
DSS
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by srt4e85
you don't hold that record anymore. it dosent matter if it was 10 years ago. stop claiming you still hold it.

and if you were on nasioc forums you would know it tak 21-23 psi to maX THE STOCK TURBO out.P&L trapped 118 on 21 psi.Traction vs no traction. trap speed might be off by 1mph if your shifting the same on both runs.Trap speed will tell you how much power you are making.Its not going to be 5 mph difference becase your 60ft was 2.0 vs 1.6..you think your hit don't stink because you went 11's back in the day. so what? now theres 10 of them I 11's and in mid 11 you have 2-3 stock turbos.

So two srt4s with stock turbo , same setup same dyno, fuel same day is comparing apples to oranges.I was pointing out that more boos don't mean more power,higher trap.I clearly said he made more power, his powerband was better than mine was all the way to redline.he made more tq on down low and more on top, same thing with whp.but once at the strip he was 4mph down. so you are telling me because his 60ft was worse he trapped way lower than me?its because his egs were so high that after going tru gear he was losing whp.
your a bench ricer. I have first hand experience.When my 60ft was lower, my mph went down as well, not by 3-5 mph, but ~1mph.its not because of fwd, you r stupid if you think that.Ive had runs where my 60ft went down and my mph went up as well.**** going from 24.5 slicks to 26 in slick my mph went up by 2 mph. by 60 ft was as low as 1.7XX.
My buddy in his evo stock turbo was getting deep into mid 10s and his best trap was when his 60ft was shietty.so don't tell me awd cars get a better trap when they get outta the hole fastest.its not tru. its ur ricer math.

29 psi still making power,i believe it.you can play so much with timing .once mbt is reached you aren't gaining ****.

once you go over mbt, you will lose power.even tho u don't knock.Your egts will decrease even if you add too much timing but power will suffer.

If 29 psi was goig to get you into low 11s and 123+ traps, everyone who was tring to beat the record would do it.Ask stimike or any respected tuned on nasioc,or ge him here.he will tell you 29 psi will make more power than on 23 psi, but its about whp when it comes to the trap speed, not tq.you out of your tq powerband in a 1/4 run.its about how much whp you hold on top.Tq will always drop no matter how much boost you hold at redline. 29 psi will happen on low end, will never happen in mid range and top end.

good thing you are done playing with stock turbos cuz you would make a fool out of urself kid. ur stocker trapped 113 on 100 oct.what a shame.

113 vs 122.ur stock turbo beast that trapped 113(lol) got ate up.even from the low roll the civic had major traction problems and still pulled like ur not even moving,.**** the dig.he was on street tires.your an idiot if you think you had a chance with that civic dude. He ate you up.!!!!!!next time try a 70 roll and let her eat.i still think that honda would hve traction problem at higher roll . good one bud. you got smoked lol..

god damn you wrote a ******* essay. **** is getting serious, sounds to me your a lil jealous that i have a record that can never be taking away

so before i address your other **** on that post above

bring out STimikey and PNL on this thread, i want to hear both what they save to say, since you like to name drop,

i skimmed thru the bullshit you wrote, haha your clearly have no idea how the stock turbo STi works

Originally Posted by srt4e85
l yeah dude talks like his **** don't stink lol.
he fukn trapped 113 went hi 11's years ago and still claims to hold a record for stock turbo lol. he made more power than his buddy that went 11.6@ 123 but never provided a proof that his car was faster at the 1/4.He is a bench ricer, uses his ricer math not first hand experience.P&L trapped 118 in 2011 sti stock turbo and went mid 11's on 21 psi.they back it up with 3 runs and everytime the 60ft went down, the trap speed was dropping but this racer claims that awd car gain mph with lowest 60 ft.Internet racer and tuner.

I been drag racing for two years god dammit and I got my srt4 stock turbo deep in 11's. who gives a **** right.. theres 10 stock turbo in 11's but at least my trap speed was 3rd highest in the world for stock turbo.thats something I can brag about. not some fuking 113 trap that can be done with pure 93 oct.Theres couple of wrxs stock turbos that clicked off 112+ on pure pump gas 93 oct and full weight lol.**** P&ls stock turbo 93oct went 12.0 at 112+ so what the **** is this claiming, what record? hes a joke..

watch and learn ricer.
2years behind this neon with basic bolt ons and good ol 110 oct..

now shut the **** up if you think trap speed don't matter in a roll race..i got 5mph on your sti and you think you would pull me n a roll race? tell that to somebody that has no idea about drag racing. 5mph I would pull ur slow sti by buses..113 aint **** no more.maybe back in the ******* day noob but not in 2013

watch and learn

Zombie at Atlanta Dragway - YouTube

watch and learn noob

Zombie at Atlanta Dragway - YouTube

2 ******* years your still only at 3rd fastest trap? and not even worth mentioning on the ET list? hahahah what a ******* joke, do you want a ******* medal or something,

" ooh i place third please give me a medal " hahahaha

yes i do ******* hold the record

i am the first stock turbo STi in the ******* 11s it took me less than 1 year owning my 06 STi to get to that

its funny how it took others 2 -3 years to even get close to where im at. can you tell me when exactly did PNL get in the same bracket with me on the stock turbo

i set standards kid, your just a another follower, so get your *** back in line and take notes

your right its already 2013, i already gave up stock turbo game, no one gives a **** about it now, i stop caring back in 2008 about this record, but when this game was the hot topic on the subaru community, nearly every performance shop was out trying to be first stock turbo STi in the 11s, and guess what kid? i beat all of them by 2-3 year margin hahahaha stay free

id drug your piece of **** no rear power window glorified neon all over the free way and down at the drag strip, but your piece of **** no rear power window glorified neon wasnt around then, i would have spanked the **** out of your 119mph trap speed dig or roll, and while rolling down my rear windows up and down from the driver seat

since you want to mention roll racing, and expert on trap speed.... can you explain why i beat 3 different cars that trapped alot higher than the trap speed you claimed my car is capable of "113mph"

Last edited by DSS; 08-14-2013 at 05:46 AM.
Old 08-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DSS
since you want to mentionroll racing, and expert on trap speed.... can you explain why i beat 3 different cars that trapped alot higher than the trap speed you claimed my car is capable of "113mph"
Well the civic came around you pretty easy on the roll it seemed and it was the lowest trapping car of them all.
Old 08-14-2013, 07:44 AM
DSS
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Well the civic came around you pretty easy on the roll it seemed and it was the lowest trapping car of them all.
did you watch the video carefully see what gas im pumping into the car or read the discription that i wrote? i guess not,

before the old bayarearacing youtube account got shut down that video had over 1 million views haha

it traps faster than 460whp GTO and he only came around me around 110mph ish, and on the last pull you hear me shifting 5th to 6th gear lol, fun times

Last edited by DSS; 08-14-2013 at 08:05 AM.
Old 08-14-2013, 07:51 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DSS
i dont know what to tell you

thats 3 different 120mph car

edit

i did some digging i found the old video of the camaro,

this track video i believe the camaro was only making 415whp with the best pass of 11.6 @ 123.5,

when i ran this camaro he was making 460whp and ran 11.4 @ 126mph

LS1 Camaro SS at the Track - YouTube

did you have fun ******* your sister in the back seat of your Rustang?

im suppose to be afraid of your car? haha bitch please, you barely pulled a old *** 600cc bike, i could pull that **** on my daily driver on the motor only, and yet you come to ls1tech post your lil kill like its worth something to brag about, you gloated on that thread like retarded kid given the game winning ball haha,

2011 technology ford still cant beat a tired old 1998 GM technology haha ******* trash
Like I said madboy. My car is nowhere near that level anymore. I would LOVE for you or someone thinking that my car runs like that now to come race. Ill take you title from you and make a video for you to watch your former car get crushed at the scrapyard for ***** and giggles. You think trap speed dont matter in a roll race? You disqualify yourself from any further consideration as a non-retard with that statement...which makes sense as to why you have a gold medal from the special olympics. Carry on retard.
Old 08-14-2013, 07:55 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by DSS
did you watch the video carefully see what gas im pumping into the car or read the discription that i wrote?

it traps faster than 460whp GTO and he only came around me around 110mph ish, his a good buddy of mind
Ooooooo i see how you do it now. You have the "record" for the quickest stock turbo subaru on a night during june, while there is a 1/4 moon in the sky, with 14.2 people at the track while eating a can on beanie weanies.

Hey idiot. Nobody cares how fast a stock turbo goes. Get over it.
Old 08-14-2013, 07:55 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DSS
did you watch the video carefully see what gas im pumping into the car or read the discription that i wrote?

it traps faster than 460whp GTO and he only came around me around 110mph ish, and on the last pull you hear me shifting 5th to 6th gear lol, his a good buddy of mind
Im curious to see what becomes of it these days. If its pulling cars like that with 350whp, should be interesting to see 600+.

But then again, this STI would lose to your old setup no?

Old 08-14-2013, 07:56 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DSS

it traps faster than 460whp GTO and he only came around me around 110mph ish, and on the last pull you hear me shifting 5th to 6th gear lol, fun times
you use the superior car as a dd ?
Old 08-14-2013, 08:14 AM
DSS
Staging Lane

Ooooooo i see how you do it now. You have the "record" for the quickest stock turbo subaru on a night during june, while there is a 1/4 moon in the sky, with 14.2 people at the track while eating a can on beanie weanies.

Hey idiot. Nobody cares how fast a stock turbo goes. Get over it.
Like I said madboy. My car is nowhere near that level anymore. I would LOVE for you or someone thinking that my car runs like that now to come race. Ill take you title from you and make a video for you to watch your former car get crushed at the scrapyard for ***** and giggles. You think trap speed dont matter in a roll race? You disqualify yourself from any further consideration as a non-retard with that statement...which makes sense as to why you have a gold medal from the special olympics. Carry on retard.

hey slow *** mustang dumbass, guess what you care, you care enough to post here,

its easy to talk big when your across the country, your mustang is ******* slow and please dont even think you can run with my toys, i dont give a **** what mod you on your car, cuz will break your *** off both with my daily driver and my weekend car, and thats fact

show prof your slow as mustang is slightly less slow

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Im curious to see what becomes of it these days. If its pulling cars like that with 350whp, should be interesting to see 600+.

But then again, this STI would lose to your old setup no?

500whp Turbo Integra LS vs 600whp Surbaru STi - YouTube

often times 95% of modded STi out there has shitty *** power band, and inflated dyno numbers, we all know peak numbers dont mean ****

its all about the powerband, your also forgetting how much torque im making, and those numbers are done on a low reading AWD mustang dyno, which normally reads 17-18% lower than your average 2WD dynojet

Originally Posted by Knight-Z06
you use the superior car as a dd ?
superior maybe in status,

but sure why not, spinning aint winning, the RSTi will end up being faster

here some dyno video with something something spray hahaha

Last edited by DSS; 08-14-2013 at 08:59 AM.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:28 AM
Teching In

Like I said, come to TX2K. Im going to try to make it this year
Old 08-14-2013, 08:43 AM
DSS
Staging Lane

i will end up just wasting time and money, alot of crazy cars out at TX2k, i will just get in the way of the fast guys racing

maybe this built might be able to play around with the top 100 of TX2k after set and done, shooting for 1000whp on the spray

https://ls1tech.com/forums/multimedi...owertrain.html

Last edited by DSS; 08-14-2013 at 08:51 AM.
Old 08-14-2013, 01:22 PM
11 Second Club

[QUOTE=DSS;17615535]hey slow *** mustang dumbass, guess what you care, you care enough to post here,

its easy to talk big when your across the country, your mustang is ******* slow and please dont even think you can run with my toys, i dont give a **** what mod you on your car, cuz will break your *** off both with my daily driver and my weekend car, and thats fact

I think you should reread your posts and see how much of an idiot you are. I already mentioned it was a moot point to debate it being cross country. If you would like to travel this way then comeon. My title is up for grabs for you.
Your talk is idiotic because, you spout off like you know how fast my car is or isnt based on what you THINK I have done to it. Keep thinking. And just a note... your little Z would need more than a little shot of nos. Better build that motor to handle a 300shot. Good luck with your CaliRicerBoi endeavors though. I think you might have a shot at getting the C5Z stock sunvisor record.....reach for the skies man...reach for the skies.

Just rereading your reactions....yeah....umad. Little Child Ricer Boi.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:08 PM
TECH Regular

When Jesus ran all those traps that was when Sacs trap speeds were off. Like 3-4mph off. They didn't fix it until like real late 2010
Old 08-14-2013, 04:18 PM
DSS
Staging Lane

I think you should reread your posts and see how much of an idiot you are. I already mentioned it was a moot point to debate it being cross country. If you would like to travel this way then comeon. My title is up for grabs for you.
Your talk is idiotic because, you spout off like you know how fast my car is or isnt based on what you THINK I have done to it. Keep thinking. And just a note... your little Z would need more than a little shot of nos. Better build that motor to handle a 300shot. Good luck with your CaliRicerBoi endeavors though. I think you might have a shot at getting the C5Z stock sunvisor record.....reach for the skies man...reach for the skies.

Just rereading your reactions....yeah....umad. Little Child Ricer Boi.

shut the **** up, your just jealous and mad that a ******* ricer will spank your old crusty *** any day of the week. my car on the motor will saw your head off old dirty bitch

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
When Jesus ran all those traps that was when Sacs trap speeds were off. Like 3-4mph off. They didn't fix it until like real late 2010
what do stock c6 z06 trap? cuz this camaro put a few on Eddie's stock c6 z06

and did you finally get enough seat time to play lol

Last edited by DSS; 08-14-2013 at 04:24 PM.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:25 PM
TECH Regular

What speed did Jesus run him from and to we both know that plays a big role too. But just saying when my car was stock my car ran right next to a Camaro that trapped higher than Jesus by a few mph.

I got plenty of seat time but I'm not running u that's not even a race lol
Old 08-14-2013, 04:32 PM
DSS
Staging Lane

same race with my car, 40-140mph, so twhat do stock c6 z06 traps? you should have ran jesus or my car back then

ahh finally, my bad bro i didnt know we got a badass out here, you did say to Charles " im too fast for Sean, it wont be a race "

so lets revisit that remark, we can play motor to motor, i will be at disavantage you have 7.0 liter, my car will be ready again in 2 weeks

and you did beat a 2.9 whipple cobra too lol

Last edited by DSS; 08-14-2013 at 04:39 PM.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:34 PM
TECH Regular

U mean when u had bolt ons? That's when I said it wouldn't be a race. I haven't talked to anyone since u did all Ur mods. That was right after u bought the car. Because it wouldnt of been a race when u had bolt ons.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:45 PM
DSS
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
U mean when u had bolt ons? That's when I said it wouldn't be a race. I haven't talked to anyone since u did all Ur mods. That was right after u bought the car. Because it wouldnt of been a race when u had bolt ons.

you wont race me back then cuz you feel my car is slow? but now you wont race me cuz i modded some more? wtf i dont get it, which is it going to be?

my car was never bolt on only, it always was on the spray,

but i get it my car still too slow for you mr badass c6 z06 owner. but talk is cheap, lets revisit that remark
Old 08-14-2013, 04:48 PM
TECH Regular

Well that's what they told me it had. Charles said u just run around with the bottle but it was never actually hooked up and it was his old bottle. What do u expect me to say when I'm told about running a bolt on C5Z in my bolt on C6Z? Lol

Where did I say Ur car is too slow now? I've said it's too fast for my car.....

Quick Reply: 2008 E85 STI vs me n/a