Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

400 whp 5.0 Mustang vs few LS1 camaro's

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 06:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by OVA1
This from the kid that refused to race … .

You called off the race I was down in Florida that weekend and posted slips from Orlando Speedworld...

So again

Shut up and quit crying...
Old 09-20-2013, 06:08 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL! Adorable…
Is it not?
Old 09-20-2013, 06:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 479 Likes on 376 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Then I'd put my car on a diet, Drill holes every where, and put a 5.4 in my car then you would have more to cry about. We would both be near the same cubes and boosted and you would have some more to cry about .

But let me guess putting a 5.4 in this car isn't "Fair" LOL

All in Fun Hio I still think you're cooler than your boy OVA
It wouldn't matter if you had a 5.4. You would still chase tail lights in that scenario.
Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I know it did. And my whole point wasn't that the GT500 handled better than the ZL1, it was that on many tracks they are neck and neck. It's not even that the GT500 handles "badly," by any definition of the word... it's just that the ZL1/1LE chassis is just that good.
This is what I've been saying. This is why when power gets added the ZL is the better choice. It has a better ability to harness the power.
Originally Posted by automach1
The zl1 is weak period.
LOL.......some one is mad like a lil'bitch

So now slips mean nothing......really How mad you gonna be when it goes faster?
Old 09-20-2013, 06:20 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Well, Ok… Pop. I'll take what proof ya have. Zingin'ling was producin' somethin' well north of 700whp on their Z, with a 12K mod package. And if the Stock GT500 is beating that, well, I'll happily cop to it.

Thanks for the correction, assumin' it holds up and a humble "I told ya…" should it not.

"LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"

Well, if you want to talk from a power output point of view, here is the Lingenfelter ZL1 pkg... 704rwhp.. Heads, Cam, Intake, pulleys

Here is a 13' GT500 I just did a quick search on, with only Throttle body, lower pulley, exhaust, and tune...stock unopened motor..cams, heads etc.

If you want to talk modified, like the Lingenfelter ZL1 is, then here is a car you can buy directly from Shelby:

If you want to talk drag strip, I looked on youtube and saw low 10 sec ZL1 videos. HPE, etc. Lethal Performance, and Evolution have their GT500's in the low 9's and 8's.

Here is a 2010 GT500 with bone stock, unopened motor, with only TVS, suspension work etc.. I can post more later when I get time to search some more... at the beach right now.

Old 09-20-2013, 06:37 PM
Teching In

Not hardly from what I hear about them they are stuck up Rari owners and Vette owners.....My moostang would be shunned out and made fun of for being a "poor mans" car
My buddy goes to them, told me there's alot of different cars there. Lambo owners are actually cool tho, guy in my town has a 1200whp supercharged superleggera, pulled up next to him at a light and he was cool as hell, told me he's done over 200mph in it he also has a 1200hp supra. Ferrari owners are usually ******** tho.

@Poppacap
What year is your gt?
Old 09-20-2013, 06:46 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Whiplash88
My buddy goes to them, told me there's alot of different cars there. Lambo owners are actually cool tho, guy in my town has a 1200whp supercharged superleggera, pulled up next to him at a light and he was cool as hell, told me he's done over 200mph in it he also has a 1200hp supra. Ferrari owners are usually ******** tho.

@Poppacap
What year is your gt?
It's a 2012
Old 09-20-2013, 07:00 PM
11 Second Club

You called off the race
Again… You're a JOKE!

You were there, so ya dam' well know what happened.

You refused to commit to the race because you had scheduled a dyno-tune on the DAY of the race. I canceled ONLY after PAGES of other members, many of whom were YOUR own crew, begging you to state your intentions, and you simply refused to do so.

I decided that I your reticence was yet ANOTHER SIGN of your being unstable, and did not want to jeopardize my reputation, by asking the track to set aside time, for something that wasn't going to happen… It was then and remains my considered opinion that you are about as stable as a ****-house rat… and didn't want the liability hanging over my head when your mother's attorney came looking for someone to blame for you putting that car into the wall… or some other disaster ya caused because I pressured you into doing something that you are otherwise completely unqualified to do.

I was down in Florida that weekend and posted slips from Orlando Speedworld…
So what? You'd already broken your word… adding another PA to your old car, buying a NEW CAR, trying to slide THAT into the race and scheduling a Dyno-tune on the day you HAD COMMITTED TO RACE!

You're a pathological liar… that's all.

Shut up and quit crying...
Oh yeah… and a feckless example of the near perfect analogue of the female reproductive organ… Thanks for reminding me.

You are TRULY: the Hallmark of contributors.

And please, by all means KEEP REPEATING THAT!

I just adore the sweeter ironies… I can't get my fill of 'em.

Last edited by OVA1; 09-20-2013 at 07:10 PM.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:01 PM
Staging Lane

Broke car on the track. In the lanes now, long line. Now heater there is still time to back down....lol. good luck and be safe. If you haven't already
Old 09-20-2013, 07:08 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 408-99-f
Broke car on the track. In the lanes now, long line. Now heater there is still time to back down....lol. good luck and be safe. If you haven't already
LOL! I expect he's sittin' back wringin' his hands from all the palm sweat.

Use your time to double check your rig… lift the hood, give her some air.

Then just take it down the middle… and don't forget: go fast.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
It wouldn't matter if you had a 5.4. You would still chase tail lights in that scenario.

This is what I've been saying. This is why when power gets added the ZL is the better choice. It has a better ability to harness the power.

Only because you can't add enough power to a zl1

Yes your 11sec slips mean nothing to me.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:12 PM
10 Second Club

Again… You're a JOKE!

You were there, so ya dam' well know what happened.

You refused to commit to the race because you had scheduled a dyno-tune on the DAY of the race. I canceled ONLY after PAGES of other members, many of whom were YOUR own crew, begging you to state your intentions, and you simply refused to do so.

I decided that I your reticence was yet ANOTHER SIGN of your being unstable, and did not want to jeopardize my reputation, by asking the track to set aside time, for something that wasn't going to happen… It was then and remains my considered opinion that you are about as stable as a ****-house rat… and didn't want the liability hanging over my head when your mother's attorney came looking for someone to blame for you putting that car into the wall… or some other disaster ya caused because I pressured you into doing something that you are otherwise completely unqualified to do.

So what? You'd already broken your word… adding another PA to your old car, buying a NEW CAR, trying to slide THAT into the race and scheduling a Dyno-tune on the day you HAD COMMITTED TO RACE!

You're a pathological liar… that's all.

Oh yeah… and a feckless example of the near perfect analogue of the female reproductive organ… Thanks for reminding me.

You are TRULY: the Hallmark of contributors.

And please, by all means KEEP REPEATING THAT!

I just adore the sweeter ironies… I truly can't get my fill of 'em.
SHUT UP and quit your Damn crying dear lord.......Quit trying to make everything about our race. Just Because your threads get locked thats no reason to come in here and always try to make everything about you. and well do this

Old 09-20-2013, 07:17 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by HioSSilver

It's all good because with slips my car has gone faster and only been to the track with it once and haven't even done all the Glory run cobra tricks yet!

But I lose in trap speed thus far so I lose I'm sure
Old 09-20-2013, 07:24 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Well, if you want to talk from a power output point of view, here is the Lingenfelter ZL1 pkg... 704rwhp.. Heads, Cam, Intake, pulleys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHPDUjL8H_c

Here is a 13' GT500 I just did a quick search on, with only Throttle body, lower pulley, exhaust, and tune...stock unopened motor..cams, heads etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6esABtnl748

If you want to talk modified, like the Lingenfelter ZL1 is, then here is a car you can buy directly from Shelby:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F31iZumQdg

If you want to talk drag strip, I looked on youtube and saw low 10 sec ZL1 videos. HPE, etc. Lethal Performance, and Evolution have their GT500's in the low 9's and 8's.

Here is a 2010 GT500 with bone stock, unopened motor, with only TVS, suspension work etc.. I can post more later when I get time to search some more... at the beach right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=aNfpePsNX5A
(^He didn't get it…^ )

Brother, at the BEACH? Wow… well good on ya!

I still don't see a foundation for all the angst. I'll grant ya that the GT500 is a fast car. And I wouldn't scrap one if it were to show up in the driveway with my name on the title… But I honestly just don't see the appeal.

The Chevy is SO SEXY… it's platform is ridiculous right off the showroom floor…

The car has an *** load of room to mod… the stock blower is very conservative, the heads are excellent for stockers, but have a ton of potential with some lovein' and there's no end to the gains to be found by increasin' the breathers with larger units.

STOCK, it pulls monster laterals, with a suspension that was recently licensed to FERRARI!

I give Shelby props for bringin' on the haymaker, but honestly, the ZL1 is just more car than the GT500. IMHO…
Old 09-20-2013, 07:33 PM
11 Second Club

SHUT UP and quit your Damn crying dear lord…….

ROFLMNAO! SWEET IRONY… "QUIT CRYING" she squels, as she cries…

And the record should reflect that I am not actually "The Lord". I just seem like the Lord, when I'm debating feckless lil' clown.

Quit trying to make everything about our race.
There was no race, becaused you pussed out.

And I hear you desperately wanting to avoid being held accountable for your record… Sadly, that's not something that's going to happen HERE!

I'm not your mother and while she'll tell you that you're a great kid doing the best ya can, the truth is that you suck, you're a loathesome reprobate with absolutely NO discernible redeeming qualities…

This is reality Gomer… and there are no 'failure to participate' trophies being handed out here.

LOL! Poor Precious
Old 09-20-2013, 07:34 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by automach1
Yes your 11sec slips mean nothing to me.
LOL! Now that's just sad.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:38 PM
10 Second Club

ROFLMNAO! SWEET IRONY… "QUIT CRYING" she squels, as she cries…

And the record should reflect that I am not actually "The Lord". I just seem like the Lord, when I'm debating feckless lil' clown.

There was no race, becaused you pussed out.

And I hear you desperately wanting to avoid being held accountable for your record… Sadly, that's not something that's going to happen HERE!

I'm not your mother and while she'll tell you that you're a great kid doing the best ya can, the truth is that you suck, you're a loathesome reprobate with absolutely NO discernible redeeming qualities…

This is reality Gomer… and there are no 'failure to participate' trophies being handed out here.

LOL! Poor Precious
Still slow.....and Still mad

Cute

Carry on and try to catch up you're just wasting your time trying to explain your side of the story anymore...
Old 09-20-2013, 07:40 PM
Banned

zl1 = weak
Old 09-20-2013, 07:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Poppacapp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHPDUjL8H_c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6esABtnl748

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F31iZumQdg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=aNfpePsNX5A
Troof bombs.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:48 PM
11 Second Club

Still slow.....and Still mad

Cute

Carry on and try to catch up you're just wasting your time trying to explain your side of the story anymore...
Im slow? Compared to what? The car you claimed was fast LAST TIME ya made this claim?

But once shamed into accepting a RACE with my slow car, ya ran to mod up with a ported blower and a shot of Nitrous? THEN had to buy ANOTHER CAR, with modded Cams and headers and a LARGER BLOWER … AND STILL COULDN'T FIND THE SACK TO RACE?

Are ya sayin' that my car is slower than THAT CAR?

Of course in reality, it doesn't matter WHAT YOU SAY! Because you're a PROVEN, FULLY ESTABLISHED LIAR! A smack talkin' punk of the impotent variety… a WANABE, who lacks the stuff to EVER BE!

So, what's the point?

Did ya have a point you'd like to fine tune? Was there something ya felt ya needed to say, that ya actually felt ya could back up?

I've seen ya demand that I shut up and most members here have figured that that such is not my style… thus is unlikely at best.

So again… what's your feckless lil' point in being here Sprout? You can't race and ya can't keep your word.

Why should anyone give a dam' what you say?
Old 09-20-2013, 07:56 PM
10 Second Club

Im slow? Compared to what? The car you claimed was fast LAST TIME ya made this claim?

But once shamed into accepting a RACE with my slow car, ya ran to mod up with a ported blower and a shot of Nitrous? THEN had to buy ANOTHER CAR, with modded Cams and headers and a LARGER BLOWER … AND STILL COULDN'T FIND THE SACK TO RACE?

Are ya sayin' that my car is slower than THAT CAR?

Of course in reality, it doesn't matter WHAT YOU SAY! Because you're a PROVEN, FULLY ESTABLISHED LIAR! A smack talkin' punk of the impotent variety… a WANABE, who lacks the stuff to EVER BE!

So, what's the point?

Did ya have a point you'd like to fine tune? Was there something ya felt ya needed to say, that ya actually felt ya could back up?

I've seen ya demand that I shut up and most members here have figured that that such is not my style… thus is unlikely at best.

So again… what's your feckless lil' point in being here Sprout? You can't race and ya can't keep your word.

Why should anyone give a dam' what you say?

I don't race but I raced that same weekend you said I would put the car in the wall....... and went 30 mph faster than you on a race track that same weekend....

Glad you admitted you would never shut up.....I'm sure you record yourself talking and reply it for yourself to hear considering how full of yourself you are with your Bio's on these Sites.....

I'm done you're getting blocked you're annoying and slow but I'm sure you'll be quoted from time to time for me to see how you're doing you kooky old man

and one more time

QUIT CRYING

Quick Reply: 400 whp 5.0 Mustang vs few LS1 camaro's