Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Shot down an aggressive Challenger R/T

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 04:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had to cut a minivan off today on a 1 lane road, slow people give me anxiety.
Old 09-09-2013, 04:52 PM
Teching In

Good job OP.
I hate tail gaters that try to bully you to go faster. but I also hate when people speed up when I'm trying to pass.
Old 09-09-2013, 07:29 PM
Staging Lane

He prob wasn't just driving fast. He prob thought he was hot ****, and was doing it to be an ***. Nice job. If you are going to pass some one make shure you have the hp to do it regardless. I had a guy in a RT start playing games with me on a busy city street the outher day. Slowing down almost to a stop. Then gassing it over and over.
Old 09-10-2013, 11:58 AM
Teching In

Everyone please understand that i didnt just do it because he was passing me and i just wanted to be a dick. If he was behind me and just wanted to pass, it wouldnt have been an issue. The issue was he came up behind me at an extremely high rate of speed and continuously tailgated me while waiting for an opportunity to pass. A lot of times i have my 4 month old baby girl with me, so what if he would have run into the back of me? Granted what i did might be viewed by most as immature etc but im human, it just rubbed me the wrong way and having a modded camaro with over 400 rwhp under my foot was just to much of a temptation to just turn the other cheek.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:55 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Flatfoot222
Everyone please understand that i didnt just do it because he was passing me and i just wanted to be a dick. If he was behind me and just wanted to pass, it wouldnt have been an issue. The issue was he came up behind me at an extremely high rate of speed and continuously tailgated me while waiting for an opportunity to pass. A lot of times i have my 4 month old baby girl with me, so what if he would have run into the back of me? Granted what i did might be viewed by most as immature etc but im human, it just rubbed me the wrong way and having a modded camaro with over 400 rwhp under my foot was just to much of a temptation to just turn the other cheek.
dont worry about it, many here instantly assume youre being a douche because theres a lot of them out there. ignore them, i agree i hate tail gaters and 90% of the time the ones throwing a fit over this do the exact same thing when theyre in the situation
Old 09-10-2013, 01:11 PM
Launching!

I hate NM it seems like nobody wants to go the speed limit unless they are behind my truck, then they want to haul ***.

I never get any cool kill storys, people always pull this stunt like an lt1 firebird last week. got next to me upshifting just to down shift and this and that so I drop a gear and give him the hit and little time to feel cool and just as I'm about to catch 2nd and blow his doors off he shuts down, guess I didn't know we were racing to 50
Old 09-10-2013, 01:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by willizm
Troof!!! Here is my rental car for the week. This thing is such a turd and feels so damn heavy. I do like the looks of them though

Yeah as far as looks, new Challenger > Mustang and Camaro in my opinion
Old 09-10-2013, 01:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sick_tight
dont worry about it, many here instantly assume youre being a douche because theres a lot of them out there. ignore them, i agree i hate tail gaters and 90% of the time the ones throwing a fit over this do the exact same thing when theyre in the situation
Thnx bro.

Quick Reply: Shot down an aggressive Challenger R/T