Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Shot down an aggressive Challenger R/T

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2013, 07:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shot down an aggressive Challenger R/T

This isn't much of a "kill" story but im sure everyone has had this happen sooner or later. I was enroute back to my house to get ready for my shift (nights) after making a quick run to the gym. Took the Camaro out because it was a nice day. The road I was traveling on was a 2 lane, 2 way. The speed limit is 50 but I was probably going approximately 59, so its not as if I was going grandma slow. I can see in my rear view mirror a black car coming up behind me at a high rate of speed. The vehicle gets right behind me and I can see right away it was a new(er) Dodge Challenger R/T. He is continuously riding my tail. I sped up just a little bit to see if it would satisfy his aggressive driving but to no avail because he got even closer. As we go along we approach a straight away and at this point he decides to pass me. Well I was a little ticked off so I let him get to where his rear bumper was next to my front fender and I quickly down shifted and hit it. Passed him like he was sitting in a parking lot. Got to about 85 extremely quickly and I immediately shut it down. He did not attempt to catch up or pass again. He stayed right where he belonged, bus lengths behind me. Im not a fast or aggressive driver (anymore) but sometimes bullies have to be taught a lesson.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:36 PM
On The Tree

overreact much? -_-
Old 09-08-2013, 07:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by FoHawk
overreact much? -_-
Negative. Almost anyone would have done the exact same thing.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:42 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Cool story, bro.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:43 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

overreact much? -_-

if im going 10 over the speed limit and you're riding my ***, I'd do the same thing he did...
Old 09-08-2013, 07:43 PM
Teching In

59-85 , that's it?
Old 09-08-2013, 07:45 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Flatfoot222
Negative. Almost anyone would have done the exact same thing.
I would have! Damn slopars need to learn not to mess with an f-body!
Old 09-08-2013, 07:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by audacious nick
And let me guess, all stock?
It was a little loud as it passed, so it definitely had exhaust. I normally would not have even bothered with a stockish R/T cause it would be a waste of gas. I usually ignore people who challenge me unless its something that looks like it would give me a run for my money.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:49 PM
On The Tree

I used to think everyone was trying to race me when I was 18 years old, hell.... I'd even rev on gramps in the caddy if he tried to pass me. Now I realize 99.99% of people dont give a **** about racing you on the streets.

If you gotta punch it cause someone was riding you close okay, but honestly if he didnt tag along that probably tells you that it wasnt what you thought it was and most people tend to back off after they see a stupid driver acting wreckless. (of course im not saying you were a stupid driver )

But i'll give you what you want..... OMG BAD *** BRO!! THOSE RTS are like 10 SeCoNd RiDeS!!!! PWNT his ***.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Whiplash88
59-85 , that's it?
Yea. I don't like to race like I used to. Kind of makes me a hypocrite being that Im a popo and all. Lol.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:52 PM
Teching In

I used to think everyone was trying to race me when I was 18 years old, hell.... I'd even rev on gramps in the caddy if he tried to pass me. Now I realize 99.99% of people dont give a **** about racing you on the streets.

If you gotta punch it cause someone was riding you close okay, but honestly if he didnt tag along that probably tells you that it wasnt what you thought it was and most people tend to back off after they see a stupid driver acting wreckless. (of course im not saying you were a stupid driver )

But i'll give you what you want..... OMG BAD *** BRO!! THOSE RTS are like 10 SeCoNd RiDeS!!!! PWNT his ***.
OOOK dude. If you say so.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:02 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OOOK dude. If you say so.
Gotta love LS1tech! Try to share a cool story and some jacka$$ always has to chime in and rain on your parade with their stupid a$$ comments!
Old 09-08-2013, 08:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by td1168
Gotta love LS1tech! Try to share a cool story and some jacka$$ always has to chime in and rain on your parade with their stupid a$$ comments!
lol yea deff.

Guy in a car that costs 20,000$ more than mine rides my *** and I step on it and he doesnt follow. GREAT STORY!

You really taught him a lesson! He'll never **** with another camaro again!

*grabs lawnchair and Kurs light
Old 09-08-2013, 08:28 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by td1168
exactly! Im new on here and this is my first post. And I get some douche who cant just say "cool story". What does it matter that his car costs more than mine fohawk? I have this car cause I want it. I could get a challenger if I wanted one but I don't. GEEZ what a douche!
Old 09-08-2013, 08:36 PM
On The Tree

exactly! Im new on here and this is my first post. And I get some douche who cant just say "cool story". What does it matter that his car costs more than mine fohawk? I have this car cause I want it. I could get a challenger if I wanted one but I don't. GEEZ what a douche!
No, the douche move was you punching it when a guy tried to pass you on a 2 lane to keep him behind you because you had road rage.

Another douche move was stating that the R/T belonged bus lengths behind you. I understand liking your car and brand loyalty but fbodys are cheap and by no stretch of the imagination belong ahead of a New(er) Dodge Challenger R/T.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:41 PM
On The Tree

Oh yea, and your sworn to protect the citizens being a cop but your trying to race them?

Geeze what was I thinking criticising an officer of the law. Pardon me.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:43 PM

There are a lot of holier than thou d bags posting on this thread.
OP, I probably would have done the same. I hate when someone feels the need to ride your *** when you yourself are already exceeding the speed limit.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:57 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good kill op. Tailgaters can suck a dick.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Teching In

Since your a cop, do you arrest them if they beat you racing?
Old 09-08-2013, 09:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

No, the douche move was you punching it when a guy tried to pass you on a 2 lane to keep him behind you because you had road rage.

Another douche move was stating that the R/T belonged bus lengths behind you. I understand liking your car and brand loyalty but fbodys are cheap and by no stretch of the imagination belong ahead of a New(er) Dodge Challenger R/T.
OP said he was doing 59 in a 50, and the R/T was catching up to him quick. If a guy is doing 80 in a 50 then rides the *** of the car in front (when he had plenty of time and room to change lanes beforehand if he wanted to pass) that sounds like an arrogant douchebag to me.

I'd blast him as well OP, but I would put a bit more than a bus length, I'm no cop

Quick Reply: Shot down an aggressive Challenger R/T