Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock 02 Z28 vs Modded 2v

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2013, 02:38 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Heater
I knew at some point Brandon Aslept's max effort BES built 2V would show up...
Originally Posted by TitanTransAm
Here's the car in the video that autodouche posted.

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=295405

The damn thing had a 2700# race weight. Lol
Wow so they wanted a link to a max effort 2v setup and when I post them all I get is No wai

Yes the car is quite light just like max ls setups.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:40 AM
Banned

If you're so ''informed'' about NA 4.6 2v's, then why couldn't your dumb *** get a BLOWN 5.4 out of the 12's?
Typical Hio tactics when presented with facts you go off subject and talk about the irrelevant. However since you changed the subject tell me what that racecar of yours runs again?
Old 09-23-2013, 02:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by automach1
Typical Hio tactics when presented with facts you go off subject and talk about the irrelevant. However since you changed the subject tell me what that racecar of yours runs again?
Much faster than your racecar, buddy. And it's just absolutely hysterical to me how much you troll this forum about how fast mustangs are in the hands of ''informed'' people, like you portray yourself to be. But yet you can't do **** with your own.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:54 AM
Banned

Much faster than your racecar, buddy. And it's just absolutely hysterical to me how much you troll this forum about how fast mustangs are in the hands of ''informed'' people, like you portray yourself to be. But yet you can't do **** with your own.
Wrong my car is stock. I do plenty of **** with my car and have the vids to prove it. More then you can say for now
Old 09-23-2013, 02:57 AM
Banned

Wrong my car is stock. I do plenty of **** with my car and have the vids to prove it. More then you can say for now
There you go again with your bullshit. Lol where's the videos of you setting records then? Please enlighten me, dipshit. And your car is stock, right. And I've walked on the ******* Moon. LOL
Old 09-23-2013, 02:59 AM
Teching In

At the time of the vid I believe it is stock cubes or close to it. The car has been faster. Do some research if you want more info on it.
I don't care enough about them to research it any further, Just curious on how you came across this car.
Old 09-23-2013, 03:00 AM
Banned

There you go again with your bullshit. Lol where's the videos of you setting records then? Please enlighten me, dipshit. And your car is stock, right. And I've walked on the ******* Moon. LOL
So you are saying you have to set records to be informed? My car has a lot of stock parts unlike your racecar.
Old 09-23-2013, 03:01 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Bengi09
I don't care enough about them to research it any further, Just curious on how you came across this car.
That car is the n/a 2v record holder. It has been 9.65 and will probably go faster.
Old 09-23-2013, 03:15 AM
Banned

So you are saying you have to set records to be informed? My car has a lot of stock parts unlike your racecar.
So your ''stock'' 07 GT500 just happens to have 150rwhp more than all the other stock ones. Let me guess, factory freak right?
Old 09-23-2013, 03:19 AM
Banned

Yup....
Old 09-23-2013, 03:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 82 Likes on 60 Posts

Multiple n/a 2v combos have been in the 9s all of which are in the 281-29xci range meaning they are not whored out combos by any means. The 4.6 4v has been every bit as fast as the ls1. The 5.4 has been faster and has made more power then the 5.7 ls. Just stating facts is all. So your can't hold a candle to a ls1 claim is false.
I stand corrected on the NA 2v in the 9's, but it's hardly a daily driver. At 2700lbs race weight, it's gutted. As for the 5.4 making more power than the LS1, I said without boost, it can't hold a candle. Only one 5.4L has ever made more NA power than the LS1 stock and that is the 5.4L DOHC out of the 2000 Cobra R, but that particular motor was a limited production and more comparable to the LS6.

A H/C/I modular vs a H/C/I LS1, the LS engine wins every time.
Old 09-23-2013, 03:54 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you're so ''informed'' about NA 4.6 2v's, then why couldn't your dumb *** get a BLOWN 5.4 out of the 12's?

Old 09-23-2013, 04:54 AM
On The Tree

Looks like a duel of the trolls between Automach and TitanTransAm.

Need to have a internet cage match between the two and the loser gets the ban.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:13 AM
10 Second Club

Received 427 Likes on 337 Posts

Originally Posted by Blown383LS1
^^This.

The 2v was a complete joke from day one. It was a long stroke motor with no torque with ohc that wouldn't rev. It was a marvel of modern engineering, lol. I mean, seriously, how did they pull that off? Let's not forget about the bore spacing...
Now put that pos in a truck and think how sad they are........and people bought that ****.
If thats stock cubes, I'm impressed. Do you know the guy or any info on mods or just went looking for a video on youtube?
Not really. Local guy went 9's with a old school 283 damn near 30 yrs ago.

i see autostupid is still spewing dumb ****.......now bolt-on 2v's goes faster than his junk. But he has a 5.4 ,blower and bolt-ons. Makes perfect sense. Keeps posting the same race car over and over too......but there is a whole pile of 2v's in the 9's.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Now put that pos in a truck and think how sad they are........and people bought that ****.

Not really. Local guy went 9's with a old school 283 damn near 30 yrs ago.

i see autostupid is still spewing dumb ****.......now bolt-on 2v's goes faster than his junk. But he has a 5.4 ,blower and bolt-ons. Makes perfect sense. Keeps posting the same race car over and over too......but there is a whole pile of 2v's in the 9's.
There is more then one derp.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by JC316
I stand corrected on the NA 2v in the 9's, but it's hardly a daily driver. At 2700lbs race weight, it's gutted. As for the 5.4 making more power than the LS1, I said without boost, it can't hold a candle. Only one 5.4L has ever made more NA power than the LS1 stock and that is the 5.4L DOHC out of the 2000 Cobra R, but that particular motor was a limited production and more comparable to the LS6.

A H/C/I modular vs a H/C/I LS1, the LS engine wins every time.
Sure show a stock cube ls1 making 600+ n/a
Old 09-23-2013, 11:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 171 Likes on 119 Posts

What HIO said. Autotroll doing his finest argueing against another 2V owner = priceless.

As for shop cars going 9's, Texas Speed put a stock bottom end LS1 into the 9's 4 years ago. Not sure why you keep hanging onto that arguement in every single 2V thread on tech when the OP raced a bolt-on 2V with a bone stock LS1 car.

Now go call me a derp, and interwebz insult me, ask for proof when telling others to do their own research, and whatever other crap you can come up with. The rest of us live in reality where it is known that it takes more effort and $$ to get a 2V to compete than an LS1. But please, carry on filling this site with your rambling and useless retorts.

Wait for it....
Old 09-23-2013, 11:04 AM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

I am bone stock (ls1 owner) with some **** tires, but not for long I just picked up some new wheels and tires that will be going on next weekend so I will be on the prowl for some digs
I managed for 8 years...but the FRA/LID bit was just too damn cheap. haha Props to you... it's a bitch to avoid modding.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:05 AM
Teching In

Yay 2v
Old 09-23-2013, 11:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by NW-99SS
What HIO said. Autotroll doing his finest argueing against another 2V owner = priceless.

As for shop cars going 9's, Texas Speed put a stock bottom end LS1 into the 9's 4 years ago. Not sure why you keep hanging onto that arguement in every single 2V thread on tech when the OP raced a bolt-on 2V with a bone stock LS1 car.

Now go call me a derp, and interwebz insult me, ask for proof when telling others to do their own research, and whatever other crap you can come up with. The rest of us live in reality where it is known that it takes more effort and $$ to get a 2V to compete than an LS1. But please, carry on filling this site with your rambling and useless retorts.

Wait for it....
What reality is that? Tell me how many 9sec h/c n/a ls1 cars have you seen in person? The 2v was in the the 9s years ago as well. The h/c ls record car is just as light and is just as much of a racecar. A lot of compression RG etc... No need to call you a derp as you did to insult me first. I am just stating facts idc what car they own. Just because they had a 2v doesn't mean they knew what to do with it Oh and as far as money is concerned. You are right Texas speeds h/c ls1 record car could be duplicated for cheap

Quick Reply: Stock 02 Z28 vs Modded 2v