Built/Nitrous Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 vs TheGodfather Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2013, 06:14 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Kolk1
And its for sale
Tempting.

Don't have the money or room for two cars and two bikes.

...Time to move, need a bigger garage
Old 10-30-2013, 02:02 AM
DSS
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Camper
you got me kiddo..

hahahah still avoiding the question

when are you coming to Stockton? or thats full of **** too

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
How did I miss this thread?

Can someone sum it up?

All I see is Camper going at it with DSS... DSS claiming camper doesn't know anything about 4 digit whp car when camper has 1000+hp and DSS has a nitrous c5 and some stock wrxs....

Am I getting it right?
before you make more stupid assumptions, go read the whole thread, if not mind your own business,

your boy camper came to my thread bragging about him yanking liters bikes supposedly has tons of videos of it, yet he cant show more than 1, his is all talk and full of ****, sure he has 4 digit dyno numbers but it sure as hell dont perform like one, and again read the whole thread

just a +250 shot pill c5 z06 and 2500lb chassis Subaru that should be running high-mid 9s if the drive train ever stops breaking

Originally Posted by 8ty8 LS1
yup exactly. also DSS thinks he's some god at setting up suspensions as well....just let the kid talk, he's helping me laugh my way through my work day.
are you stupid? like the guy i quoted above you read the whole thread, what a typical online bench racer scrub

not once i claimed to be an expert on suspension, i simply replied to a guy with a cam only powered car suggesting things based on his bench racing career, i guees that also got on your nerves too huh? i can see why hahaha

Originally Posted by snake95
Damn DSS got bullied bad as a kid.
damn let me guess your here to back members of your lil LS1tech circle jerk posse huh?

Last edited by DSS; 10-30-2013 at 02:46 AM.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:49 AM
Staging Lane

I actually didnt come into this thread bragging, I came into it saying you had no business racing a sprayed zx14 for $ you ******* retard. You then proceeded to talk **** as if you had more to prove..

I provided you a video and you are so ignorant you basically claimed it was fake. I never said I have tons of videos as I just got my car back together and ive had 3-4 races with liter bikes, basically the same as your POS videos that im still not sure if you win any of the races in those videos? You then posted a video of racing a 600.. really?!

Btw, I wont typically race ******* like you. So no, I wont drive to cali to race you and probably end up fighting you tbh. Ill be at tx2k14 and im sure you can watch me "underperform" in those videos

Last edited by Camper; 10-30-2013 at 07:55 AM.
Old 10-30-2013, 08:16 AM
Launching!

one simple reply (not even quoting this jackass) and he thinks i'm the one upset. you truly need to grow up little man. but please, continue to provide me with comedy
Old 10-30-2013, 08:21 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

I mean the dude built a Subaru to try and go fast, you have to be a certain kind of special.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:47 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Why are you so angry DSS?
Old 10-30-2013, 09:50 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by DSS

damn let me guess your here to back members of your lil LS1tech circle jerk posse huh?
Who is all in my "circle jerk posse"?
Old 10-30-2013, 09:51 AM
Launching!

Napoleonic Syndrome
Old 10-30-2013, 05:37 PM
DSS
Staging Lane

I actually didnt come into this thread bragging, I came into it saying you had no business racing a sprayed zx14 for $ you ******* retard. You then proceeded to talk **** as if you had more to prove..

I provided you a video and you are so ignorant you basically claimed it was fake. I never said I have tons of videos as I just got my car back together and ive had 3-4 races with liter bikes, basically the same as your POS videos that im still not sure if you win any of the races in those videos? You then posted a video of racing a 600.. really?!

Btw, I wont typically race ******* like you. So no, I wont drive to cali to race you and probably end up fighting you tbh. Ill be at tx2k14 and im sure you can watch me "underperform" in those videos

you did say that and you also came in here braggin you slaying liter bikes, i explain why that the Camaro was more capable of beating that zx14 but yet you couldnt man the **** up to what you were braggin about, your either full of **** and lying typical bench racer *****, or prove me wrong then show more videos of these so called liter bike slaying you been braggin about, your holding "one" video to your chest like it means something hahahah your more than a joke that i thought, regard

you said you where gonna come down here and take our money, i guess its another talk is cheap ***** *** bitch bullshit, you aint even gonna man up to that **** too, btw the camaro is ready and is waiting for you to come up here, and will play for any amount of money your willing to lose and a rematch is in the talks now with nitrous ZX14

Originally Posted by 8ty8 LS1
one simple reply (not even quoting this jackass) and he thinks i'm the one upset. you truly need to grow up little man. but please, continue to provide me with comedy
haha im upset? why the **** would i be, hahahah all of this comedy. just bunch of online forum bench racers talking, typical ls1tech bitches

Originally Posted by sw07gt
I mean the dude built a Subaru to try and go fast, you have to be a certain kind of special.
the funny part is my daily driver is faster than your race car.

hahah, you should ask camper that

Last edited by DSS; 10-30-2013 at 05:49 PM.
Old 10-30-2013, 05:44 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DSS
you did say that and you also came in here braggin you slaying liter bikes, i explain why that the Camaro was more capable of beating that zx14 but yet you couldnt man the **** up to what you were braggin about, your either full of **** and lying typical bench racer *****, or prove me wrong then show more videos of these so called liter bike slaying you been braggin about, your holding "one" video to your chest like it means something hahahah your more than a joke that i thought, regard you said you where gonna come down here and take our money, i guess its another talk is cheap ***** *** bitch bullshit, you aint even gonna man up to that **** too, btw the camaro is ready and is waiting for you to come up here, and a rematch is in the talks now with nitrous ZX14 haha im upset? why the **** would i be, hahahah all of this comedy. just bunch of online forum bench racers talking, typical ls1tech bitches the funny part is my daily driver is faster than your race car haha hahah, you should ask camper that
So you're a buddy racer

Gotcha
Old 10-30-2013, 05:57 PM
Staging Lane

leave him alone, hes mexican
Old 10-30-2013, 06:13 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by DSS
you did say that and you also came in here braggin you slaying liter bikes, i explain why that the Camaro was more capable of beating that zx14 but yet you couldnt man the **** up to what you were braggin about, your either full of **** and lying typical bench racer *****, or prove me wrong then show more videos of these so called liter bike slaying you been braggin about, your holding "one" video to your chest like it means something hahahah your more than a joke that i thought, regard

you said you where gonna come down here and take our money, i guess its another talk is cheap ***** *** bitch bullshit, you aint even gonna man up to that **** too, btw the camaro is ready and is waiting for you to come up here, and will play for any amount of money your willing to lose and a rematch is in the talks now with nitrous ZX14

haha im upset? why the **** would i be, hahahah all of this comedy. just bunch of online forum bench racers talking, typical ls1tech bitches

the funny part is my daily driver is faster than your race car.

hahah, you should ask camper that
The really funny part is its not and once again you're talking out your ***.
Old 10-30-2013, 06:18 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

leave him alone, hes mexican
I thought he was Vulgarian...
Old 10-30-2013, 11:55 PM
On The Tree

This is how I pictured him...

Old 10-31-2013, 07:56 AM
Launching!

lmao long posts = strong, bleeding butthurt. go cry somewhere else....little fella
Old 10-31-2013, 08:42 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

His posts are too long to read but I can sense lots of butthurt coming from him.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DSS
blah blah blah I'm a ***
Old 10-31-2013, 11:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by islander033
I thought he was Vulgarian...
Vulvarian
Old 11-01-2013, 09:48 PM
Teching In

Greetings all. I usually don't post up in these spats but, I find this race interesting and had a couple of thoughts, and a couple of questions.

The biggest reason this thread caught my interest had to do with a race that a buddy of mine had with a lightly modded ZX-14 recently.

I was the chase car, and our cars are just about even. His car is 816RWHP, 347 ci with a YSI. The 14 had exhaust and a power commander (I think?)...the rider was about 160-170lbs. They agreed to go from a 70 roll to 180. Well, at 55 MPH, the bike took off! My buddy had to play catch up because, not only did the bike get a hit, he was not in a proper gear. By the time they hit 180, he had put 4 car lengths on the 14. I can only assume that, in the proper gear, and an even start, the race would have been even worse for the 14.

One thing I want to comment on when it comes to bikes. A few of you are comparing trap speeds. You need to realize that the trap means a lot less when you are running up to 180...unless you are trapping close to that in the 1/4. Aero takes a huge toll on a bike above 120-130.

Okay now for a question. I am assuming that my buddy would have put 6+ cars on the 14 if the race had been clean. I surmise this because the bike jumped over 2 cars out in front. My question is, how much was this particular ZX14 spraying and, would it have been enough to make up a 6 car difference, had he raced my buddy's car?

I know that these two cars are completely different in weight, gearing, and aero...but...would it be that open and shut if a car with close to 900RWHP (or a little less) raced a sprayed ZX14? Thanks in advance!

BTW, I have no idea why my post count says 0...lol. I have been a member here for 6 years...and have never been in trouble!

-Brent
Old 11-02-2013, 09:43 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 01MagredC5
Greetings all. I usually don't post up in these spats but, I find this race interesting and had a couple of thoughts, and a couple of questions.

The biggest reason this thread caught my interest had to do with a race that a buddy of mine had with a lightly modded ZX-14 recently.

I was the chase car, and our cars are just about even. His car is 816RWHP, 347 ci with a YSI. The 14 had exhaust and a power commander (I think?)...the rider was about 160-170lbs. They agreed to go from a 70 roll to 180. Well, at 55 MPH, the bike took off! My buddy had to play catch up because, not only did the bike get a hit, he was not in a proper gear. By the time they hit 180, he had put 4 car lengths on the 14. I can only assume that, in the proper gear, and an even start, the race would have been even worse for the 14.

One thing I want to comment on when it comes to bikes. A few of you are comparing trap speeds. You need to realize that the trap means a lot less when you are running up to 180...unless you are trapping close to that in the 1/4. Aero takes a huge toll on a bike above 120-130.

Okay now for a question. I am assuming that my buddy would have put 6+ cars on the 14 if the race had been clean. I surmise this because the bike jumped over 2 cars out in front. My question is, how much was this particular ZX14 spraying and, would it have been enough to make up a 6 car difference, had he raced my buddy's car?

I know that these two cars are completely different in weight, gearing, and aero...but...would it be that open and shut if a car with close to 900RWHP (or a little less) raced a sprayed ZX14? Thanks in advance!

BTW, I have no idea why my post count says 0...lol. I have been a member here for 6 years...and have never been in trouble!

-Brent
Who races to 180??? A basically stock gen 1 14 racing to 180 is about the dumbest thing he could do...but still losing by 4 cars while getting the hit AND having the car in the wrong gear seems real far fetched.

Anything can happen on the street, but a built/sprayed 14 like in the OP is an 8 second bike and FAR quicker then a PC/exhaust one(that may run mid 9s@145 with a good rider). The aero disadvantage is a lot more dramatic on a 600 or 1000 then a big torquey 14, but a high speed roll is still a disadvantage for the bike.

If you honestly think barely 800rwhp is enough to put 6 cars on a 14 then you need to have your buddy race a few more.

Edit: Post count is zero because threads in SRK don't count .

Quick Reply: Built/Nitrous Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 vs TheGodfather Camaro